• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .:[Azuke: Shinobi’s Path]:.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
.:[Azuke: Shinobi’s Path]:.

Hey everyone. I've watched Naruto for a long time, so I've finally decided to make a fic based on it. If there's anything wrong with it, please tell me. I'm willing to take critism and take it into my future chapters, not unnecessary flaming >_>

Enjoy! ^_^

~This fic is dedicated to Hokage, a member of KHI Forums. This one is for you man, dattebayo!~

-----​

I walk on a path with blood tracking my footsteps.

I will battle for those important to me.

Promises kept, some yet to be fufilled.

A fate, written in blood.

The fate, of a Hokage.​

-----​

Introduction: Enter Azuke!

“Wh-what have I done...”

A little boy, completely covered in blood, his eyes, his tears mixed with blood, his expression stricken with fear. As he looked onto his hands, and saw countless bodies around him. He felt everything close in on him, as the silence made it worse for him.

As he held his head tightly, he tried to block everything out, as his shriek echoed in the red sky.

7 years later...​

“988...989....990..”

A young man was doing push-ups in the middle of the woods, not far from the Village Hidden in the Leaves. The Village of Konoha had given birth to many great ninjas. To become like them, and eventually Hokage was his dream. And even if it meant doing a 1000 push-ups or more, he would do it for that sole dream.

He wore a black vest, with the a four-point star symbol on the front. His lower arms and shins were bandaged tightly, and had white legwarmers on his shins as well. He wore slightly baggy blue pants, and the old traditional blue ninja sandals. His forehead protector was loosely wrapped around his neck, since he didn’t really like the constriction on his head by it.

But the young man faltered and fell in defeat. 995. So close. He would get it right next time, he thought. Sweat trickled down his face, as he exhaled deeply, gasping for air. His arms and torso burned from the intense work-out. He tuned around and faced the sky, as the wind blew against him, his sweat fading. Leaves danced around him, as he breathed a sigh of relief.

Alone like this...it made him forget about his past..but alas, he wasn’t alone. He did have his sensei, after all.

“Hey, get up, dattebayo!” a voice shouted as the young man had a foot rammed into his face, as his temper flared. As the person was about to hit him again, the young man disappeared, as he appeared behind him, and formed a few hand seals, and held two fingers together.

"Konoha's secret master combat move..." he said, as he crouched and shoved the two fingers into the person's behind.

"...Pain of a Thousand Years!" he yelled, as it sent the person howling into the air, as he landed face first into the ground, leaving his sensei mumbling and rubbing his behind.

“Baka! Don’t you dare try that again!” said the young man angrily.

“Just having a little fun...”

“Hmph. Some sensei you are.”

“Hey! Don’t show such disrespect! You should be thankful I even made you my apprentice, dattebayo!”

“I guess you’re right...Naruto-sensei.” said the young man defiantly. His sensei smirked. His sensei was Uzumaki Naruto. He had long, spiky blonde hair, and big blue eyes, and 3 lines along both sides of his face, his forehead protector with the Konoha symbol wrapped around his neck. He wore those green ninja vests Chunins and Jounins wore to represent their rank. Naruto wore his signature orange leather sweater underneath the vest, and loose blue pants, with light gauntlets on his arms and legs. And he wore a black cloak to top it all off. For a man of the age of 26, he sure did act like a child, the young man thought.

“Come, Azuke. Let’s go eat ramen! My treat!” said Naruto with a great big grin on his face. Azuke grinned widely and leaped into the air for joy. But their celebration was short-lived, as they were interrupted by two Jounin, coming out of a smoke bomb.

“Hokage-sama, we have some things for you to attend to. Come quickly.” said one Jounin. Naruto breathed a sigh of disappointment and took a look at Azuke.

“I’m sorry, but I must go for now. But there’s something I want to know when I get back...” were his words, and Azuke knew what he was going to say next, as his eyes widened to the anticipation of what he was going to say.

“I want to see that new technique you developed.” said Naruto with a smile. There was a brief silence. Azuke snickered. He got up and let his spiky black and white hair flow with the wind.

“You bet.” Azuke said with a warm smile. Naruto gave Azuke the thumbs up, as him and the Jounins disappeared, dancing leaves left behind.

My technique, he thought. It was time to show him how strong he had become. Naruto-sensei had high hopes for Azuke, for he was the only one who could master one of his signature moves at such a young age.

Azuke could remember the time when he first met his sensei. It was after Azuke was finally a Genin. He was 8, and had hopes to be the next Hokage. He decided to train in the woods, practicing with his shurikens. After he had finished, he was stopped by bullies, both he knew from the Ninja Academy, and were both Genin as well. They were always bigger than him, and used their size to intimidate him.

“You little punk. You don’t deserve those shurikens, so we’ll take them from you!” said one of the two, as he threw a punch at Azuke. Azuke was tired of being pushed around. He was a ninja now. I won’t back down, he thought.

There was a silence, as the bully’s eyes widened, as Azuke caught his punch. Azuke grinned and crushed his opponent’s fist in his had, and pushed him back, the bully knocked against the tree. The other bully looked in fear at Azuke, who now gave a menacing glare at him.

“You wanna go too?”

The bully shook his head vigorously, and took his comrade and left in a hurry. Azuke chuckled. I have become stronger, he thought. He heard the sound of clapping from behind him, and quickly turned around. A man came from behind the trees, a big smile on his face. Azuke blinked several times, and knew it was him.

“Hokage-sama?! It’s an honor to meet someone of your authority!” said Azuke as politely as he could, and bowed before him. Naruto gave him a gesture to stand, and naruto reluctantly did.

“That was impressive what you did back there. You’re just like me, dattebayo.” said Naruto, and placed his hand on Azuke’s shoulder.

“Hold onto your dream closely to your heart, no matter how many times it’s attempted to be pulled away from you.” Naruto said with a smile.

“And to help you hold onto your dream, starting tomorrow...you will be my apprentice!” he said with a thumbs up. Azuke was left in shock.

“M-me...your apprentice?!” said Azuke excitedly. Naruto nodded warmly, as the sun was setting, the sky an orange color.

1 year later...​

Azuke had made a deep crater on the boulder, and as Naruto looked behind the boulder, the hole was massive. He was very impressed.

“I have indeed chosen a great pupil. At the age of 9...” Naruto thought, as Azuke took deep breaths, and looked at his hand. Naruto nodded in agreement.

“..he was able to master one of my signature moves...the Rasengan.”

And ever since Azuke was under his tutelage, he has never looked back.

“Now’s the time to practice my technique.”, as he looked at his hands and concentrated. He felt his Chakra gathered at the palms of his hands. He made a constant flow, and maintained the amount. Azuke grinned, and made his battle stance, his arms stretched wide.

Meanwhile...

At the Hokage’s workplace, several Jounins gathered around Naruto. They told him their reports, and Naruto was pleased with their progress.

“I see...so he is on the move. About time. I’ve finally found him...” Naruto said, as he reached for his desk and picked up a Konoha forehead protector. It had a scratch running across it, as he gripped it tightly around his hand. This information gave him peace of mind, as he saw his reflection in the forehead protector.

“...Uchiha Sasuke.”

Last edited:

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
Re: .:[Azuke: Shinobi’s Path]:.

Oh yeaaaaah! A new Naruto fic! Guess what? You're watched! Oh wait they don't have that function here. lol I guess I'm gonna have to do it manually.
Okay then, favved! I'm Rick James, biztach. Be honored.

Hokage

Banned
Awards

FL, you just blew me away man. Really, the shoutout and the awesome setup with this story is amazing. This is the kind of fic I've been wanting to read for awhile. I'm looking forward to updates and seeing if you can create some unique jutsus =D. I'm trying to work on my long overdue fic and this might just give me the inspiration I need. Thanks alot man and update fast plzz lolol

<3333

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards

I'm back with an update! I invented quite a technique. ^_^

Enjoy! =D

-----​

I walk on a path with blood tracking my footsteps.

I will battle for those important to me.

Promises kept, some yet to be fufilled.

A fate, written in blood.

The fate, of a Hokage.​

-----​

Chapter 1: Protect! Fight for the Sacred Scroll!

“Itadakimasu!”

It was almost night in Konoha, and Azuke was the ramen shop, slurping away at a nice bowl of pork fillet ramen, his favorite kind. The steam from the ramen was blowing up against his face, and it only made him want to eat more, Azuke now hypnotized into a ramen-eating frenzy. As he was about to finish his 3rd bowl of ramen, someone came in. It was his sensei.

“Old man, the usual.” said Naruto, as the old man nodded and gave him the ramen he always ate, as Naruto took out his chopsticks, and began eating. Azuke stopped to look at his sensei.

“What took you so long, Naruto-sensei?” said Azuke, and Naruto suddenly stopped eating. He had an uneasy look on his face, as if he was dealing with something serious. But when he turned to look at his pupil, his smiled.

“Just had to deal with some business. It’s alright now.” said Naruto, as he finished his bowl. Azuke gave him a suspicious look. It would be wise not to question it, Azuke thought. Naruto got up, and Azuke mimicked him.

“Now...Let’s see the move.” said Naruto strictly. He was always like this in training, but Azuke didn’t mind. It forced him to do his best. But they were ever so interrupted once more by two Jounin, with another thing to report.

“Hokage-sama, the sacred scroll is...gone!” said one of the Jounin. Naruto had a shocked look on his face, as he looked at Azuke, and looked back at the Jounins.

“Where did the thieves go?!”

“To the west. We brought along someone to help you.” said the Jounin. A person emerged from the shadows. He had long brown hair, and wore a robe with sleeves that covered his arms, the robe stopping at his knees, and wore black pants. His forehead protector was wrapped around his neck as well, his distinguishing feature: his white eyes.

“Hyuuga Neji here.” said the white-eyed person. Naruto raised his eyebrows, and crossed his arms with a cool attitude.

“Old friend, its been a long time.” said Naruto. Neji smiled.

“No time to waste, Hokage-sama. We must go now!”

“Let’s go Azuke. You’re coming.”

“M-me?” said Azuke excitedly. His sensei nodded, as all three of them leaped onto the rooftops of the village, and headed west outside the village.

“You’re the legendary Hyuuga Neji?” said Azuke nervously, while they were advancing. Neji gave him a somewhat cold stare.

“Apprentice of yours?” said Neji.

“Indeed. Don’t underestimate him Neji-kun. He has great potential.” said Naruto. Neji nodded solemnly.

“I’ll keep that in mind. Byakugan!” said Neji, as veins near his white eyes pulsed out, his white eyes were activated. He saw three people running through the woods using the Byakugan(White Eyes), Neji being able to see their chakra circulatory system.

“They’re near. Hurry!” said Neji, as they all picked up the pace. Finally, they caught up to the three thieves, all hidden underneath black cloaks, Azuke and company coming up from behind. Naruto put up two fingers from his hands into a cross-like seal.

“I have them! Kage Bunshin no Jutsu**!” said Naruto, as nearly 50 shadow clones surrounded the thieves, the thieves having no place to hide.

** = Kage Bunshin no Jutsu means Shadow Clone Technique, the clones created from this technique real, and can deal physical damage.

“Who are you people?” demanded Neji, as he stood in his Jyuuken stance(Gentle Fist style), One hand extended to the enemy, while the other hand was made into a fist, the fist close to his side. But Azuke stood in front of Neji defiantly, in the Tekken stance(Iron Fist style), with one arm behind him, while one arm was out to the enemies, his hand flatly open.

“Please let me deal justice to these thieves.” said Azuke with a somewhat politeness to his request. What he said rung a bell with Neji, as if he heard it before. Then he remembered a comrade saying it, long ago. He smiled and stepped back until he was beside Naruto.

“Time to put my training to work. Prepare yourselves!” commanded Azuke, as he set his feet apart.

“Taijutsu user?” said Neji, as Azuke charged at the three, and Azuke disappeared. He appeared behind the three, and took out the two on the side with two kicks, and when he tried a sweeping kick, the person in the middle, who had the sacred scroll on his back, noticed his movement and leaped from the attack.

“Azuke has talent in ninjutsu and genjutsu, but if there’s one thing he excels at, its taijutsu. Consider him a triple threat, Neji.” said Naruto proudly, Azuke now in a handstand position and attacking the enemy with his feet, the enemy hardly keeping up with Azuke.

“Where did you get such an apprentice?” said Neji in amazement. “You know of the Konoha Massacre 7 years ago, right?” said Naruto with a grim expression on his face, as if he was remembering it.

“Yes...seven years ago, many great Jounin and innocents were all killed brutally one night, with no signs of a killer, the villagers assumed it was a curse or some sort of cruel punishment. But the way they were killed...it’s too unbearable to think about.” said Neji. Naruto nodded.

“But in the midst of the bodies and blood, I found a little boy, no older than 5, bathed in the blood of the villagers...” said Naruto. Neji looked at him, and then realized the truth.

“You’re trying to tell me..Azuke is the one responsible for the Massacre?!” Neji yelled. Naruto solemnly nodded.

“That’s only part of the truth, Neji. But then I realized that it wasn’t Azuke’s fault, but the power he had that was the true killer.” said Naruto, Neji’s white eyes no limping pools of eagerness.

“Azuke is able to freely use and control...Soul Chakra.” said Naruto. Neji stepped back from Naruto, Naruto’s words making Neji falter.

“..Impossible!”

“At first I couldn’t believe it as well, until I saw it first hand. Normally, to access Soul Chakra, one must open the 8th Chakra Gate, also known as the Death Gate. When the user opens it, they are able to use Soul Chakra, but die shortly after, due to the fact that you’re dispensing the body in order to do it. But this is not in Azuke’s case.” Naruto said, as he explained Azuke’s power.

It seems Azuke was born with a Bloodline Limit, him being the only one who has it. The Bloodline Limit is called the ‘Soul Gate’. It’s like a 9th Gate of Chakra, so to speak. When Azuke opens this gate, he is able to use Soul Chakra freely without the fear of death. Like my Nine-Tailed Fox Chakra, Soul Chakra is like a second source for him. It seems the more he uses it, the more Soul Chakra fuses with his own, and who knows how powerful he may be. But the drawback to this is that, if he uses too much Soul Chakra, he may lose himself in it and become an unstoppable force that could destroy anything in its path. So it's needless to say that Azuke has a limit to how much Soul Chakra he can use. That’s why I’m teaching him to keep his Soul Chakra in check, so that won’t happen.

“Incredible...I’ve never heard of such a Bloodline Limit.” said Neji, astounded by this information.

"I know...I didn't believe it too, until I saw it first hand. With his Soul Chakra, he was able to master the Rasengan at the age of 9."

“Asshou!” said Azuke, as he clapped his fists together, and slammed them into the ground, the ground splitting, jagged edges bursting from the ground. But the enemy stood at the top of a jagged peak and smiled.

“You’re pretty good. But now end this!” the enemy said, as he quickly formed a few hand seals.

“Dark Ninja Art: Snake Bind Constriction!” he said, as a sea of snakes bursted from his hands, as they wrapped themselves around Azuke, and started to constrict him greatly.

“Looks like you die here.” said the enemy, as the snakes twisted and constricted even more, as Azuke gagged from it, and closed his eyes.

Naruto- sensei...

....No! I’m not dying here!​

As the enemy was about to do maximum constriction, the snakes around Azuke were soon vaporized by Azuke’s field of Chakra, as dark blue and green chakra swirled around him intensely.

“He’s activated it! He's activated his Soul Chakra!” said Naruto, for he's seen this chakra field before during their training. Azuke formed a few hand seals, and faced his palm at the ground, chakra gathering in his hand, the chakra now visible. The ball of chakra now made the chirping of birds, and Naruto knew what move it was.

“Chidori!” said Azuke. But he wasn’t finished yet. He used his other hand, and chakra gathered there as well. Only this time the charka rotated, as he formed a ball with chakra spinning inside.

“Rasengan!” said Azuke. Naruto and Neji were baffled by Azuke’s actions, while the enemy froze in fear.

“Now for the final step..” Azuke said, as he brought the two balls of Chakra together. The chakra that was surrounding him now transferred itself into the middle of the two balls of chakra, as the Rasengan slowly fused with the Chidori, Azuke now holding one complete ball of chakra. Lightning rotating around it, the chakra rotation still visible, the ball a blue and green colour, the sound of chirping birds still heard.

“Success. Soul Technique: Rasendori!(Typhoon Edge)” Azuke yelled, as he charged at the enemy with great speed, his hand with the Rasendori aimed straight for the enemies’ stomach.

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards

Wow, very nice technique. He seems maybe a lil it too powerful for his age but it's still pretty awesome. Keep the chapters coming. From what I've seen so far, I'm expecting a real good chapter to follow xD.

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com

Sweet a Naruto fic. nice job, but try to use more pronouns or synonyms, as Azuke's name gets quite repetitive, and so do a few other words (like old man used twice in the same sentence/line or when describing Neji you said white and eyes a few too many times)

Also Ransendori sounds really nice, but I agree with the above poster, seems a bit soon to introduce such a technnique, you should have saved it for later maby Azuke would have to learn it in order to defeat a tough opponent, kinda like how Sasuke learns the Chidori to beat Gaara.

However I believe you made a mistake.
You used the "ransen" from Ransengan as in "typhoon"
that's ok

but "dori" doesn't mean edge, Chidori means "Flight of a thousand birds"

I think you confused it with the name of Kakashi's more powerful version of the Chidori which is Raikiri, in which Rai = lightning, and Kiri = edge

So if you want your technique to mean "Typhoon Edge"

Then you would have to name it Ransenkiri

Ransendori sounds better in my opinion, but it doens't mean "Typhoon Edge" I guess it would probably mean "Typhoon of a Thousand Birds"

Just thought you should know, nice fic and I really look forward to the next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back