• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► B.i.s.h.i.e.:kat/tlp/k_k Pwns Yer' Soul!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Otay random peoplez who happen to come across this fic, B.I.S.H.I.E. stands for: Best Intentionally Super Humourous Ingenious and Exciting fic ever. Pickle made that and Thelonepickle, a(nother) co-writer in this fic, would like to say 'TGIF. The Goat Is Fabulous, and she would like to mention that the Pickle=Pwnage. That is all."

*cough*

Er....yeah.....Anyway....ONTO TEH BISHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEE!! \ (^o^) /

Italics means thoughts, at least in mah posts. XP

Bold ish teh omnivous voice! AKA: Teh Disembodied Voice

Chappy 1: Chappy titles are fer' squares!!! ^_^​

In a remote(I don't know what that means in this situation, I just thought it sounded kool) part of Twilight Town, a blonde-haired teen sat atop a REALLY FREAKIN' BIG clocktower. His cerulean eyes scanned the horizon, used to the fact that the time never changed; the whole town was frozen in twilight. The clock chimmed eight times and the blonde looked up slightly at the clock face. That was the only thing that kept the town in order, the uber annoying chimming of the clock. On the horizon, Kaze(That's his name smart ones; also known as teh BHK. If you don't know what he looks like, then leave. LEAVE RIGHT NOW!! >_>) saw several flashes of light and darkness.

"What the-"

Before he could get his profanity out, Kaze-Kun was enveloped in the light, and he yelled in pain. Cuz, the light stuff apprently hurt. An omnivous voice echoed in his mind.

I really like this Kaze kid. He pwns yer soul. So, I guess I'll be safe with him. (Real omnious, huh?)

Our poor Kaze-Kun then felt pain like never before. Almost as if the very soul of Twilight Town was being absorbed into the blonde. (Wonder why....) He tumbled backward, screaming in pain. (It apparently hurts) His mind was filled with un-seeable images; the only one he could really see was....was.....A TERRIBLE PICTURE OF HIMSELF IN A DRESS!! WITH LITTLE BOWS IN HIS HAIR!!! Kaze roared in pain and fright. Looking back at the horizon, a wave of Darkness was swiftly passing over the grassy fields towards the *mostly* peaceful town of Twilight. Standing up slowly, Kaze stumbled a bit, before blacking out, and falling off the edge of the clock tower.

((If I was evil, I would end it there; but I'm not, SO LET US CONTINUE!! ^_^))

When My Beloved finally awoke, instead of the twilight skies he had known his whole life, there was a starry night sky to greet him. Kaze instanted scrambled to his feet. His head swivled in each and every direction. Kaze-Kun was clearly confuzzled. He was in an alleyway, so he walked to.....leave...the....alley... As soon as he stepped out onto the cobblestone street, My Beloved saw another bright flash and he was "zapped" to wherever we-the authoresses-say!!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I CALL NEXT CHAP!

YEAH!

SO BUG OFF, YO!

And great "chap", K_K. YOU MADE THE FIRST ONE SUPER SHORT! I'd yell at you, but I think it's pretty bad-lass. <---- Yeah, I MEANT to say "Bad-Lass", thanks very much.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
And now. For teh seriousness side of teh fic... We decide to abandon teh seriousness of teh fic.

SO YEAH! HERE COMES TEH SECOND CHAPTER OF TEH MOST POTENTIALLY-STEROIDED FIC EVER! ROLL TEH LITTLE CURLY THINGS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Ketso looked down the alleyway. Nobody there. He snapped his head back to the other side. No one was following him. So why did he feel like it? He ran to the center of the City. Traverse Town had changed so much. It was now Traverse City. Extensive and huge, Ketso gave tours of the place he spent so much time in. He loved his huge, ugly, town. It was considered hazardous to the world. The personalities of the people that lived there were damaging, and it seemed to suck the happiness away from everyone. Ketso had always been a happy kid; he kept his temper under control. But other people in Traverse City didn't. That was why people wanted that world gone.

He looked up, expecting to see the sky full of beautiful white stars. Other planets, actually. He looked around. This galaxy wasn't chock-full of other worlds. It had maybe twenty. Ketso pointed them all out in his head, and was incredibly surprised when they all blinked out, simultaneously. He saw a meteor shower heading this way, glad that the people would have a place to stay. But as he saw them, the people falling down, he also saw them disappear. In flashes of white, the boys (who seemed to be going through a lot of pain) disappeared. Ketso ran up to the lamp post in the center of this intersection, squinting into the sky. Suddenly, his legs buckled and he fell.

Ketso looked around. A white hot pain filled his insides as he felt something slide into his very soul. He knew what that felt like, because a similar thing had happened to him in the summer of 1452, where Sora first came out of the closet, Riku turned into a girl, and Kaze wore a blue dress. That very day, a nasty case of celery sticks came across the world, and they were plagued with terrible and horrific splotches of WAY too much make-up. Anyway, a fruit-bearing squirrel spread Apple-Sauce into Ketso's soul, so he knew what it felt like.

Erm. Back to teh story. Ketso felt as if his whole world was being sucked inside of him. Then, he got the best idea in the world. If something enters yer stomach, and you want it out, what do you do?! YOU WISH YOU COULD SPEW ON CUE! SPEW ON CUE! SPEW ON CUE! Ahem.

So, Ketso did doth tryith to spew. ith. But he failed. Suddenly, while he wiped his face on a hairy animal, Ketso heard a voice.

Ketso. Stop trying to get me out of your system. It's me, Traverse Town. Put the dog down and look around.

Ketso dropped the dog, which ran away, traumatized. He stared around. He was at some sort of convention. Of guys. He secretly hoped in his secretmost scecrekieroiwhehflsjkd'd (and I'll give anyone who can say that correctly five bucks) SECRET thoughts that they were at some sort of pickle-convention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Kat, yer turn.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Alright. Let's get this party started. *Puts on sunglasses* It's Saturday night, I've been on the computer for ten hours, my eyes have dried up and I'm wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

Ace looked around, bored. It seemed like just yesterday his step mom was ordering the removal of his Cranium. Oh. That WAS yesterday.

Another day passing. Another day he wished he had been somewhere else. It wasn't as if he didn't love his world. He just wished he could have an adventure once in a while.

He sighed, and looked around. Up in Rook Tower, his world seemed so small. It was the kind of world that Goth teens loved. Checker printed stuff, gambling, and really cool socks.

Pulling up his own checkered socks, Ace decided to check out what his friends were up to.

Falling down teh stairs was bad enough. {Blasted maid. She's fired.} Ace grumbled, shaking his fist at the maid.

Or at least, where the maid had been. He was suddenly surrounded by.....

Nothin'.

Incredible pain! The very world was sucked into him. Gasping for breathe, he tried his best to spew on cue, but with no success.

{Darn it. They told me it would come in handy. I should have listened to my dang kindergarten friends.} >_<

Ace woke up to find.........other people. Some sort of convention was taking place.

"Is any of this Fo rizzle? Or not?!" Ace exclaimed.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*GASP* MAH LINE!

TEH FO RIZZLE BIT IS MINE! But it was otherwise good. <---GRAMMATICALLY IN CORRECT!

SoRaBhK_dUdE

lol they keep on wanting 2 spew but they cant. i congradulate u ppl on another good chapter

angelprincess

You know that voice inside your head? The one with
I think the part about Kaze in a dress... twice... has manipulated my brain... Riku... girl... watch Sora.... >< I shoulda run from this site while I had the chance. =P
Poor Ace... no connection to Kaze-Sora-Riku? Or, was it just not mentioned? Gosh... whenever I say Ace I think of that magic kid.... << >> SST anyone? lol... yeah right....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back