• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► B.i.s.h.i.e.:kat/tlp/k_k Pwns Yer' Soul!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
Silver sat with his head cradled in his hands, watching the sunset, thinking about that one time, at band camp... The small, furry, silver hamster on his head moved and squeaked, causing Silver to giggle a little. The animal's head came into Silver's vision, and the fourteen year old couldn't help but laugh outright.

"And what do you want to do now, Hoomhaha?"

The hamster squeaked again. Silver's mouth hung open in shock. "What did you say?! Someone used ghetto language?! IN THE WRONG WAY?!" Silver laughed again and picked the hamster up off of his head, depositing him in his pant pocket. "Well...." he said, still gazing into the distance. "Let us leave, young Hoomhaha!!" he said, with force (and a dramatic pose XD)

The boy jumped off the rocks he had been on for the last few hours. Closing his eyes, he jumped from gray stone to black stone, avoiding the sea water that lapped in occasionally because of the rock's location; about half way out to sea. As he jumped, Silver imagined himself on a ship; but no ordinary ship. He imagined himself on the fastest, coolest ship in the world; the infamous Black Pearl. Formerly crewed by the darned (as his mother and his friend Cucumber would kill him if he were to speak such language) this ship could even outrun the acclaimed Navy's ship, the Interceptor. For a moment, Silver hesitated, putting his foot on a slimy, moss covered rock. He fell into an all-too-convineient hole in the rocks.

Hoomhaha the hamster squeeled like a pengy as Silver hit the water, face first. He came up sputtering, as Hoomhaha scrambled up his shirt and back onto the top of his head, shaking. There was a current in the water, as if something else were swimming along with Silver in this incredibly small space. He looked around in time to see something, in the shape of what seemed to be a keyhole, glowing brightly. "OMIGOD HOOMHAHA LET'S STEAL IT!!" he almost yelled, swimming over to it. As soon as he touched it though, Silver's hand burned and the bright light became blinding and incredibly painful.

Si'ddown and shuddup, boy. Silver's eyes shot open, but all he saw was white light. That voice.... "Who the he-" Did I not just say si'ddown and shuddup?! Listen, you!! However stupid you are, happen to be this world's only hope. The vioce said loudly. Carry this world in your heart...Silver then felt unimaginable pain. It felt like Hoomhaha had burrowed into his soul and started eating it. You're the only one who can save it now.....

Silver woke up. He looked around, surrounded by dudes. "Oh man..." he lay back, and heard Hoomhaha squeaked from inside his pocket. He looked down and saw that he no longer had on his old pants and shirt. Now it was just a blask t shirt and gray pants and- at this he gasped- one of the medallions of Cortez. Silver ran a hand through his hair, only to find it was now dark gray, tipped red at the end.

He looked up to see the other dudes starting to form a group. He got up and walked over to them, hoping they had food... and that none of them, NONE, of them had come out of the closet, were girls, or had had apple sauce spread into their soul.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
OMG SILVER'S INTRO OF THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN WORLD!!! XD

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
OMIGOSH! SO FUNNAY!

Love teh mentioning, btw. Teh darned!

OMIGOD! LET'S STEAL IT, HOOMHAHA! Hoomhaha's one pretty adorable little hamster.ino.

AND YEAH! I watch yer little Teen Titans. So stop dissin' and listen, FOOL. I mean.

I value your opinion.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Hahahaha! This is too funny! This has lightened my mood on being sick! *gulps down NyQuil*

Riku: *ACHOO!*
Aroz: *sniffle*
Krad: *in coma*
Dark: If shes sick that means we'll be sick. The glomping *shivers*

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
me: Ah, this'll be fun. It's nice fic, it was funny too... in some way.

Dark: Why do yo do this?

me: Do what?

Dark: Follow her around?

me: Um.. let's see, um... I like tormenting her by hunting those precious bishies of hers. :D

Mireille & Dark: ...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Uh.... About the updation... I don't wanna do it right now. o.o So... Yeah.

Uh...

I'll update tomorrow.

o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back