• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► B.i.s.h.i.e.:kat/tlp/k_k Pwns Yer' Soul!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

faytluvr

Thelonepickle said:
I CALL NEXT CHAP!

YEAH!

SO BUG OFF, YO!

And great "chap", K_K. YOU MADE THE FIRST ONE SUPER SHORT! I'd yell at you, but I think it's pretty bad-lass. <---- Yeah, I MEANT to say "Bad-Lass", thanks very much.

f_l cool fic!!:D

Krazy

Jabberwocky
*shakes fist* YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET MAKING MEH UPDATE!!!!! IT'S GONNA BE UBER CRAPPY!! AND, I SHALL LAUGH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*cough*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

The uber-awesomely hott bishies were so rudely awakened by their, uh, "trainers". Kat was blowing on a trumpet that Amme had conjured out of nowhere, and Piku was jumping up and down near the bishies, yelling at them to get up. Myra was off in the corner, admiring teh bishie's sleeping forms. They were so cute asleep!! All cute...and....not annoying..and....not idiotic....And....*trails off and starts drooling* *slaps self* Sorry! Back to teh fic! ^_^

"WAKE UP, MUFFIN-STUFFIN', PENGUIN-SUCKING, HAIRY MAN BEAST LOVERS!!!!!"

Meanwhile, Amme was yelling at them in a much more calm and orderly manner.

"Rise and shine, you babies, lotsa work to do! Aww, what's the matter, five A.M. not early enough?"

Real calm 'n orderly, huh? Anyway....Myra finally stood up, yelling," IF YOU DON'T GET UP RIGHT NOW, PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE MOST UNPLEASANT GLOMP OF YOUR LIFE!!!!"

That got the guys up. They all scuttled about randomly, until they finally formed an...um...partly...straight line. Piku, Kat, Amme, and Myra observed their "line". Myra ran up and down, examining each bishie, but finally pointed at Kaze.

"You! Chibi Cloud! 100 PUSH-UPS!! NOW!"

"What'd I-"

"NOOOOOOW!!!"

Groaning, Kaze bent down into a push-up position. Myra's eye twitched and she began drooling. Piku jumped up(yes, she had to jump) and smacked Myra in the back of the head.

"NHEHHHHHH!!!"

"No telling them to do exercises for your convenience!!!"

Myra whimpered, and Kaze got back to his feet, glaring. At the far end of the line of hottness, a brunette with cerulean eyes raised his hand(Pssst..it's Sora....o_O) Amme nodded at him.

"Yes, girly-boy..."

"Uhm, Destiny Islands," He...she? It....Yes, it corrected. "Do we hafta......all...work...'n....stuff...."

Amme floated(cuz she's kool like that) over to Sara-I mean Sora. She tilted her head to the side at him.

"You're not a boy...."

".....Yeah I am....."

"No, you're too scrawny!"

"I'M A BOY!"

"You're a girly-boy."

"AM NOT!! I AM A FULL-FLEDGED BOY!!"

Amme waved off the silently fuming girly-boy.

"I'M NOTTA GIRLY-BOY!!!"

Piku yelled, "NO ONE SAID YOU WERE, SCRAWNY!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PH34R TEH CHAOS!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! >=D​

Last edited:

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
It feels like you guys are cheating on me.

NO ONE TOLD ME OF THIS!!!!

Can I put up a chappie!

^-^

It's alright if y'know I can't. I don't mind. Y'know, but if it's okay. But it doesn't have to. But it'd be nice y'know. But you don't have to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back