• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► B.i.s.h.i.e.:kat/tlp/k_k Pwns Yer' Soul!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
WhOoP! Look who rocks! GoH rocks! *tries to do K_K's Woot face but doesn't know how* Anyway, yeah, apparently, my dad's computer works, because it is way more uber-speshual than my mom's stoopid one. *kicks* I have to get to teh bus stop in about ... *checks watch* ten minutes, but I had to check it out.

So, can I still do this? Rath, I mean. ((No, Krazy, he isn't blonde))

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
Everyone in my group: *sitting at a kotatsu sipping tea*

me: You hea something?

Mireille: No... I don't think so...

me: Well, hmmm... Rath, he could be worth a challenge.... *sips tea*

Dark: Good luck on that, K_K is here also, so if you try to touch any bishie here... well...

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
/(^o^)\ <--- check it out! I found the slash!

Krazy, you KNOW what I mean. Is Rath still accepted, as per discussion?

For your information, CS, Rath is part Dragon, in a weird kind of way. And he may be a bishie's of K_K's, but he is MINE, and if you touch him, you will die. Painfully. With a whole lot of ice, acid, badly-chopped onions ((Mah stoopid kitchen partner in foods class can't cut....)), and an unsharpened pencil.

You have been warned. ^_~

Last edited:

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
me: Ah... that makes things even MORE interesting. This should be a good hunt.

Dark: Oh brother...

Multi: *runs by mopping the floor* TORYA!

Dark: Who the-

me: Oh, that's Multi... *sigh* so adorable... She's been assigned as our robot maid.

Mireille: Maid?

me: Not really, she is just accompanying us... And um... sorry about goin off topic... ehe

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*spews next chap... ON CUE!* Roll teh curlies...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hollow slammed his fists on the table angrily. He had just felt the second most painful... pain... of his life, and he didn't even know what was going on.

These people are so pathetic. We could scare them so easily right now. Look at their clothes... They're all... Bright. It hurts our eyes.

MY eyes, remember? Hollow retorted; sometimes you just can't ignore the voices in your head. He felt Halloween Town laugh.

We share them now, eh? Hollow's eye twitched.

YOU ARE NOT CANADIAN! STOP THAT!, he said, his eyes full of malice.

Make like Christmas Town and CHILL, dude. Jeez. You're as red as Behemoth's tongue.

Hollow rolled his eyes, regaining his cold exterior. Suddenly, a cloaked figure stepped up to the long table.

"Sit," the person said, pulling back a hood to reveal a woman with long ears and a hairy upper lip ((SO YOU DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH HER, GERARD!)). Everyone winced, and she slipped the hood back on. About twenty boys, all Hollow's age, sat down. Once again, the cloaked woman spoke.

"I suppose you're all wondering why you're here and why your worlds disappeared."

"DISAPPEARED?!" cried a boy with a lisp. He looked irritated, and the next time he spoke, his voice was deeper and lisp-free. "Sorry. I'm Hundred Acre woods."

The other boys nodded sympathetically. Hollow smirked. Obviously, he wasn't that bad off. La Femme spoke again.

"I'm Archer. My world just kind of fell into me, and even IT doesn't know what's going on!" The boy looked frusterated. One of his hands drummed its fingers on the table while another sat on his leg in a very feminine way. Hollow wondered if HE would start doing things that showed his world's personality.

You're already thinking and speaking more than you used to, Halloween Town observed.

Get out of my head! Ketso cried silently. The dark town retreated into a different corner of Hollow's mind. He snapped his attention back to the cloaked woman.

"My name is Asuka," she explained. "And the heartless are stronger than ever. We thought we'd gotten rid of them, but they're back."

A blonde boy scoffed. "Hey, I'm Traverse Town, and we're absolutely INFESTED with Heartless. So what? The average person kills their first Heartless at age five, usually." Boys exchanged looks, clearly impressed.

"That's not really great, compared to these Heartless," Asuka said, dismissing this fact with a shrug of her freakishly-broad shoulders. People began to speak loudly now, except for Traverse Town, who simply looked shocked and offended. He folded his arms.

Hollow looked around, clutching his head as the noise got louder and louder. Finally, Asuka raised her arms. Her cloak's sleeves slipped down, and Ketso saw that she had large, hairy arms, too. He winced, and so did the other boys. Asuka quickly put her arms down, letting the cloak glide back over her disgusting appendages.

Asuka cleared her throat, but her voice was just as raspy. "Listen! One in every million Heartless is smart. Extemely smart. Somehow, it got into a lab. It and a team of humans we call Evil People are genetically enhancing Heartless."

"Evil People?" Hollow repeated, disgusted by this stupid name. Asuka winced at the words. Other boys looked shocked at Hollow.

La Femme-erm-The Hundred Acre Wood cried out, "How can you DARE to say their name?!"

A boy with the word Ace embroidered on his back raised his hand. "Are we gonna have ta... Get up to fight these things?" He groaned.

Other boys nodded their heads. Asuka shook her head, standing back.

"I didn't want to have to do this," Asuka admitted, biting her lip. "I really didn't. But you've forced me to. Meet your new trainers. Myra, Piku, Amme, and Kat."

Suddenly, two large doors at the far end of the room were kicked off their hinges. Four figures emerged out of the blinding light, and the boys shielded their still-adjusting eyes.

"Uh... I'm not payin' for that," a short girl said bluntly. The boys all stared. She was so... short. Suddenly, she whipped around. Someone chuckled as they saw her tiny fists clench.

"What're YOU laughing at, boy?" the girl growled. Suddenly, she was flying at whoever it was. A second girl ran up, grabbing the short one and holding the wild cloud of swinging fists a foot away from herself.

"Piku, it's me, Amme. Let's remember our exercises, shall we?" Amme asked, used to this and apparently bored. "Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in-OW! DON'T BITE! PIKU! YOU LITTLE!"

Amme and Piku started fist fighting, and Hollow and the others tore their eyes away. Another girl was trying to restrain something, though they couldn't tell what. Soon, with a call of "BISHIEEEEEEEES!" and a flash of fire, the thing the one girl had been trying to restrain bolted into the boys. Somehow, they were in a twisted dogpile, and there was a girl hugging each and every one of them non-stop. Finally, she clung to one final boy.

"This is not comfortable," a boy said, looking otherwise non-chalant and unbothered. The girl was clinging to his right leg. He struggled to walk back to his seat. Piku and Amme had stopped fighting, and they sat at the table. Piku sat in between Traverse Town and Hollow. Kat sat by the Ace kid.

"You two must know Amme and Piku," Asuka laughed nervously. A boy with a gold medallion was rubbing a bruised and bloodied cheek. Amme and Piku were both sporting different wounds; Amme was covered in bubbling bruises and lumps, whereas Piku was covered with scorch marks, though her teeth were chattering and her skin was a bit blue.

"Myra is the one attatched to that boy. Don't try to get rid of her, Kaze, it won't work." Asuka explained to Kaze, who was attempting to pry the girl off. Myra smiled contently.

"And this is Kat." Kat was examining rope burns on her hands from where she'd tried to restrain Myra. She held out the purple and slightly-bloody-wounds to Ace. "Do these look infected to you?"

He nodded his head, looking sympathetic. Kat turned back to the wounds. "Exxxxcelent..."

Kaze looked up at Asuka. "Listen you hairy man-beast! These CANNOT be our trainers!"

Piku jumped up onto the table, almost as tall as the boys who were still sitting. "What's THAT supposed to mean?!"

"That YOU'RE not capable!" Kaze sneered at her. Piku jeered back. Then, she pulled her fist back and crashed it into Kaze's face. The boy fell back, rolling with his chair onto the ground. Myra leapt at Piku, and the two began to fight.

"Training starts tomorrow, guys," Amme said gloomily. She seemed like the only one who was normal, though she was currently floating in mid-air. "Be ready, or you'll never survive."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, GoH! Can you just have your character, like, dream or look back on how he was introduced? SORRAY! ;-;

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Alright, I'll do a flashback thingimajiger.
That was a great chap, by the way.
Haha, poor gothic Hollow, stuck with all the others....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Rath was currently backing away from the various fights going on, sporting a swollen, bloody lip and traces of frost on his arms.

"Argh ... just when I get AWAY from the cold, it follows me here," he said, shivering, glaring at the girl- Amme - who apparently seemed to be good at elements.

What are you talking about, away? I'm right here....

Rath started to reply, but stopped mid-thought. He was still trying to deny that he was hearing a voice in his head.

Well, I obviously didn't pick you for intelligiance. I'm not seeing many smart thoughts in here....

What are you talking about?! I've got more smart thoughts than Cher has hair-doos! he shouted mentally, before smacking himself on the head, forgetting about his resolve not to talk to the Land of Dragons, or whatever it was, currently occupying his body and mind. This was a bad idea, because he was still sore from the transition and it only made his headache worse.

"This ... is ... stupid," he said, teeth still chattering. "This is crazier than the time I hit my head and thought I was a duck for two days."

And to think ... you still said yes.

((UBER-SPESHUAL FLASHBACK TIME!))

A tall boy of about fourteen years or so climbed up a pine tree on the side of a snowy mountain. His shoulder-length bronze hair blew slightly in the chilly breeze as he gazed at the horizon with hazel-green eyes, thinking about nothing in particular. The Land of Dragons ((Ancient China, for all you uneducated people ^_~ XD)) spread out before him peacefully, bright green clashing with snow.

Rath, will you open your heart to this world?

"WAAAH?!" came the eloquent reply, and the boy promptly fell out of the tree and landed face-first in the snow. He immediately jumped up, grimacing. For all of you who don't know, ((i.e., Krazy)) snow burns. Painfully.

"Ow ow ow ow...." he muttered, whiping his face. "That's way to darn cold," he added, remembering that has-been cucumbers where often known to attack those who swore in the Land of Dragons. But he had more important matters to attend to.

"What the heck was THAT?!" Rath said, looking wildly around for the source of the ominous, disembodied voice. Due to a brain-freeze, he had forgotten that disembodied voices are, well, disembodied.

It's me, stupid. I'm the Land of Dragons. Now answer the question. You don't have a choice, anyway, but it's nice to make you feel that you do.

Startled, Rath covered his ears with his hands. "I did NOT just here that."

You know, maybe if you keep saying that, it might actually be true. Answer the question, and don't make me repeat myself.

"Fine! Fine, whatever, the answer is yes, are you happy, okay?!" Rath babbled, annoyed.

You're the one that's annoyed, but think of me, having to share a body with an idiot like you.

"Wha-" but here Rath stopped, and suddenly doubled over, screaming. Pain! There was nothing but pain, and it felt as though something infinitely huge was trying to squeeze into his very soul. ((Gee, wonder why)) It was worse than drinking kava and accidentally inhaling it up your nose, worse than the time he ran into a wall and started quacking, far worse than having to look at a muffin-stuffing, penguin-sucking, home-wrecking hairy man-beast. It was so bad, he didn' even notice the way everything around him was slowly being swallowed by darkness, leaving nothing behind. He clenched his emerald eyes shut and beat his fist against the now non-snowy ground.

And when Rath opened his eyes again, he was no longer in the Land of Dragons.

Turns out, the Land of Dragons was in HIM.

((Cue ominous music and end the flashback))

"We are all gonna die," Rath said, eyeing his new 'trainers' with apprehension.

Don't worry, they're much more competent than you. Which, in retrospect, isn't very hard.

And how do you know this?

Because I'm speshual and you're not, now shut up and pay attention. I'd like for my 'last great hope' to at least know what's going on.

Hey, I'm more competent than some,
Rath answered defensively, jumping out of the way of a boy who was stumbling to his knees every time he tried to stand.

"Sorry, I'm Atlantica," the boy apologized, getting up and sitting back down. "I'm not used to having feet, or even being above water."

"Uh, yeah ... good luck with that," Rath said lamely, thinking about the boy with fins inseatd of feet. It made him queasy, seeing as what he had eaten for breakfast.

Note to self- never eat fish again.

You ever notice what a weird word queasy is? I mean, think about it, Qee-zEEEE!

Think about it? You don't give me much of a choice here, do you?

Qee-ZEEEEEE!!!!!

"Great. I'm sharing a body, mind, and soul with a lunatic world."

Say it with me now. Qee-

NO! Can't you just leave me alone?

Nope! Qee-ZEEEEEEE!

"Kill me now," Rath said to Amme. "Please, whatever I've done, I don't deserve this.

"Aww, poor little boy, feeling a bit lost?" Amme patted him on the head condescendingly, smiling. "Sorry, but I've got to keep you alive. Murder wasn't in the job description. Which reminds me- Pi-KU!" she shouted, gliding over ((How the heck does she do that anyway?!)) to the short girl, who was once again beating another boy up.

"Ancestors save us."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I like that color. ^_^ Anyway, yeah, there's the uber-smexi Rath.
I miss everything. I didn't know we were going to have cameos in this fic. Heh, it just makes things more fun.
Someone please get on AIM....

Krazy

Jabberwocky
So much chaos...in...two days.....*-*....I feel so bad for ze bishies. *glomps all the hot/not gay bishies* ._.

*cough*

Sorrah I was gone; I had comp privilages taken away....;-;.....

I'M NOT UPDATING!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

Box_ghost

[Eye twiches] Too....kawaii.........I....can't....resist.....[roflmao]
You guys are crazy funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back