• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Background info on Demyx?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
This is supposed background info on Demyx and I don't/didnt see anyone on this forum post it at all. So I might as well.

Demyx joined with Marluxia and Larxene and plotted to take over the Organization (Pre-CoM). He found out Axel had been sent into stop and destory them, so Demyx said he wanted out and left Castle Oblivion. He may not be strongest member but he is very wise.

So based on this if its true...#9 seems to hate #8. I would love to see some Axel and Demyx fights since Water (Demyx) beats Fire (Axel).

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Where is this from KL?

Also, I would like to have proof that he was supposed to be gay. It feels like a stupid rumor to me.

By the way the two look, I would have thought that they were close friends, and also, that they joined at similar times. They both are cocky lil fellas.

serph

where is your proof KL? chances are that's bs and knowing you, you would be the one putting something like that down on the forums! Demyx was never in COM and no one ever even mentioned him! All the unknowns in KH2 aren't even mentioned in COM except axel! So what in the world are you talking about?

AinzX

serph said:
where is your proof KL? chances are that's bs and knowing you, you would be the one putting something like that down on the forums! Demyx was never in COM and no one ever even mentioned him! All the unknowns in KH2 aren't even mentioned in COM except axel! So what in the world are you talking about?
Note that he said 'Pre-COM' - The order existed before and during the events of KH COM
(In KH Final Mix, immediately before KH COM - the fight between Sora and Enigmatic Man at Hollow Bastion) But still.... there's no official proof

Last edited:

Non-Existant One

Although KL lacks proof if you want to know more about those in the order then here,

""Luxord - He uses cards for his attacks (throwing them for physical attacks, or using them psychologically for mental attacks?). He seems the oldest of the group. He has an aura of manipulation." (Luxord's profile)

"Luxord appears in the Pirates of the Caribbean world. Not much is known about him, but from the picture he seems to use cards. He asks to parley with Jack and Sora. He seems to lay deep and manipulative plans. Will he attack not physically, but mentally?" (Main part after the "Check")

"If you're requested to parley, you have to go with the courage to face death." (Luxord and the gang picture)

Page 2--
"Xaldin - Number 3. He uses 6 *somethings* and wind to fight. He kidnaps Belle in the "Beauty and the Beast" world to blackmail Beast" (Xaldin's profile)

"Axel - Number 8. He uses strangely shaped blades and fire to fight. He's a member of the group, but he seems to have a different motive." (Axel's KH2 profile)

"Demix - Number 9. He uses a sitar-like weapon to fight. He doesn't seem to care much about the group's goals, and is often too lazy to finish things." (Demix's profile)

"Vexen - Number 4. He uses a big shield and water to fight. He stays calm and uses reason." (Vexen's profile)

"Axel - Appears in KHCOM too. He seemed to have died." (Axel's KHCOM profile)

"Lexaeus - Number 5. He uses an axe and earth to fight. He loves to fight." (Lexaeus' profile)

"Marluxia - Number 11. He uses a scythe and flowers to fight. He's the leader of the 6." (Marluxia's profile)

"Zexion - Number 6. Nothing is known about him. He gathers information about everything." (Zexion's profile)

"Larxene - Number 12. The only woman, she uses throwing knives and lightning to attack." (Larxene's profile)

"The common things in the group are that they all have numbers, they all wear black hooded coats, and they control the white creatures. They each have some elemental power. There appears to be 13 members, but who are the other 4?" (First box, with the Axel picture)

"The Nobodies that aren't Heartless - In KHII, other than the Heartless, there are Nobodies. They seem to be fully controlled by XIII. They seem to be enemies that need to be watched." (Box with the Nobodies picture)

"The Goal is Kingdom Hearts - From Xaldin's words, the group is trying to obtain "Kingdom Hearts" and become "complete beings". In KHCOM, they called themselves "people without names". What does this mean?" (Box with Xaldin saying something)

"The red man, Diz - Is he a member of XIII, or is he a new ally? This is all that's known of the enigmatic man, Diz. In KHCOM, he helped out the King and Riku... What is his true form and motive?" (Box with Diz and XIII member)"

The translations/information corresponds with this scan.

degenint2.jpg

The original source of the info is here http://kh-2.net/

Sanctuary Keeper

i wouldnt rely on that info, some parts are missing, some psrts are incorrect.

Number 4. He uses a big shield and water to fight. He stays calm and uses reason."

he most certainly does not use water.

"Zexion - Number 6. Nothing is known about him. He gathers information about everything

we do know that he can change his appearence to his likings, the only info he gathered was when riku entered, if there really was anyone gathering info, I'd say it was vexan since he would occasionally go to the higher parts of the castle where marluxia and the others reside

sorry if any of you took it offensive, see the thing is is that i didnt see the pic for some reason, (i wasnt on a log, and nothing was wrong with the server, so idk) but i still say vexan uses ice (which he does) also this scan doesnt seem to be those brand spankin'-just-released-scans, so some of the info that didnt seem up-to-date with what we know know, made me like "HUH"?, now that i have actually seen the scan, well hehe, i feel a bit sheepish.

Last edited:

dreadlife-antikh

OH MY GOD....THIS SITE IS REALLY FILLED WITH GULLIBLE IMBICILES...HOW CAN U BELIEVE SUCH CRAP? HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE PROOF TO BACK IT UP.... AND IM DISSAPPOINTED IN U JACOB TWILIGHT FOR BELIEVING SUCH LIES !!! KAZEKI MY ASS!! yea right

dreadlife-antikh

Stop Lieing Kl...what Makes U Think That U Know What The Info Talks About Since U Cant Even Read Japanese

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
"Stop Lieing Kl...what Makes U Think That U Know What The Info Talks About Since U Cant Even Read Japanese"

Why don't you shut the hell up since you can't read japanese to say its wrong.

dreadlife-antikh said:
OH MY GOD....THIS SITE IS REALLY FILLED WITH GULLIBLE IMBICILES...HOW CAN U BELIEVE SUCH CRAP? HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE PROOF TO BACK IT UP.... AND IM DISSAPPOINTED IN U JACOB TWILIGHT FOR BELIEVING SUCH LIES !!! KAZEKI MY ASS!! yea right
You need to shut up..
Just shut up before you get in trouble..
and yes do prove its wrong before you flame.
KTHXBAI

Non-Existant One

Sanctuary Keeper said:
Number 4. He uses a big shield and water to fight. He stays calm and uses reason.
i wouldnt rely on that info, some parts are missing, some psrts are incorrect. he most certainly does not use water.

Actually he does as he was seen using this element in the SE party trailer, which is the 8 minute 30 second trailer. It was reported by a great deal of sources many of the sources who got there info from those that attended the event.

Sanctuary Keeper said:
Zexion - Number 6. Nothing is known about him. He gathers information about everything
we do know that he can change his appearence to his likings, the only info he gathered was when riku entered, if there really was anyone gathering info, I'd say it was vexan since he would occasionally go to the higher parts of the castle where marluxia and the others reside

You are basing that statement off of what you know from playing CoM and looking up general information on what his role was in CoM, however the text from what I posted is a translation of what the text in the magazine scan says for Zexion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back