• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Background info on Demyx?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreadlife-antikh

Hey Squall Leonheart Looser...who The Hell Are U? And Who Brought Ur Fat Mouth Into The Issue...go Home U Reject Before I Make U To..

dreadlife-antikh

Hey Squall Leonheart Looser...who The Hell Are U? And Who Brought Ur Fat Mouth Into The Issue...go Home U Reject Before I Make U To..

O

Orochi Yashiro

Anti KH, simmer down man, or your virtual ass will get virtually kicked outta the forums

crowmaster

no...let him speak...let him make us lose our temper...let him speak too much...let him double-post all he wants...

didn't realised pansy-pants used water. i always thought he used sound, you know, with that guitar-thingy

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
crowmaster said:
no...let him speak...let him make us lose our temper...let him speak too much...let him double-post all he wants...

didn't realised pansy-pants used water. i always thought he used sound, you know, with that guitar-thingy

just ignore him/her. but yeah his element is water but i think it was said he uses the sitar to create sound waves to move the water or somethin like that right?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
dreadlife-antikh said:

Bitch you won't do shit so shut the up and stop spamming and I am going to report you right now.I believe what KL is saying.To NEO:Vexen uses ice as and element,not water.Where did you hear that from?

Ansem/Sephy

shut up and listen

Demyx does have a son, go to Ign.com if you get the good stuff. His son is BHK, and yes, Tetsuya Nomuru confirmed it. BHK or whatever they said his real name is, refused to play in his father's band or something. As weird as it sounds, it's true. I just noticed Demyx fights using what looks like a guiter. There's a board talking about his parentage, I think. Also, if you don't know anything about Zexion then know what Tetsuya Nomuru just confirmed: he's Ansem's son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Riku Replica killed Ansem's son, that pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
*thinks about Ansem who is black with white hair having a white child with blueish silverish hair*

Okayyyyyy

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Re: shut up and listen

Ansem/Sephy said:
Demyx does have a son, go to Ign.com if you get the good stuff. His son is BHK, and yes, Tetsuya Nomuru confirmed it. BHK or whatever they said his real name is, refused to play in his father's band or something. As weird as it sounds, it's true. I just noticed Demyx fights using what looks like a guiter. There's a board talking about his parentage, I think. Also, if you don't know anything about Zexion then know what Tetsuya Nomuru just confirmed: he's Ansem's son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Riku Replica killed Ansem's son, that pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is still a part in my mind that is sayin this cant be true but it does make sense. if it true and if diz is really tryin to recruit people includin bhk yes im still callin him that then hes ganna have trouble recruitin him since bhk would be goin against his dad

Jacob Twilight

dreadlife-antikh said:
OH MY GOD....THIS SITE IS REALLY FILLED WITH GULLIBLE IMBICILES...HOW CAN U BELIEVE SUCH CRAP? HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE PROOF TO BACK IT UP.... AND IM DISSAPPOINTED IN U JACOB TWILIGHT FOR BELIEVING SUCH LIES !!! KAZEKI MY ASS!! yea right
*Yawn* Here goes the three year old. Look deadlife, I'll admit I overreacted about the info, but if it is true- and there is absolutly nothing to say it isn't- then it's gonna be all over the magazines and the net in a week anyway.

Oh and another thing... No proof to back it up? Well, apart from the fact that it's confirmed, that's a fair point. But then again, what proof do you have against "such crap"? If they're lies, why don't you prove it? Oh, yeah, because your talents only stretch to breaking into tears of frustration whenever someone says anything you don't like and crudely flaming and swearing at other people's reasonable opinions. Btw, is the caps lock on your computer stuck or something, because a sure sign of an idiot is flaming with the caps on.

So go on. Instead of claiming that we have no proof, stop spamming, swearing and flaming (all three of which you are pathetic at) and find proof of your own to support your "opinion".

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
seriously leave dreadlife alone. we all know h/she is flamming and spamming but just ignore it. if the info on demyx is true itll be around the internet within a week. so just wait and then well see whos right and whos wrong.

M

MegaFlare

Didn't I close this topic?

I'm kind of busy right now, but I'm going to take a few moments to look over this and possibly deal out bans. I'm not in a good mood today, so take note of that and behave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back