• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bad Glitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Riku/Sora-Rule

Sucks that i found a game crashing glitch. I love to beat bosses in a drive form to see the cutscene with Sora in the different outfits, especially final form, however, when fighting Xemnas for the first time, if you go into limit form and go to use Facedown, the game freezes. Obviously it's because they didn't add the animation of Sora in the limit form costume running up the skyscraper, but, especially considering this is the HD collection,I'm wondering why it was overlooked again lol.Ba

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Sucks that i found a game crashing glitch. I love to beat bosses in a drive form to see the cutscene with Sora in the different outfits, especially final form, however, when fighting Xemnas for the first time, if you go into limit form and go to use Facedown, the game freezes. Obviously it's because they didn't add the animation of Sora in the limit form costume running up the skyscraper, but, especially considering this is the HD collection,I'm wondering why it was overlooked again lol.Ba

Like the original KINGDOM HEARTS II, ReMix 2.5 suffered from a rushed production. This might be one of the reasons that this game contains a couple of glitches.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
As long as there isn't any game save corruption glitch. I guess I'll be fine.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I'll have to remember that when I get that collection and do that fight, lol. I didn't use forms in boss fights much (I'd level them up beforehand so I could get the abilities off them and just use default sora) but that's one nasty little glitch. ^^

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Well don't be like me, mess up, not save and have to-refight some of the Absent Silhouettes and everything in TWTNW from the Brink of despair to Xemnas and you'll be golden hahahaha

Playing RPGs for awhile and that never gets old hehehe

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Now, hold on.

Did you do this multiple times? Is it repeatable?

Like many of the glitches in II.5, this might not be exactly common.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Now, hold on.

Thanks for asking. TC, have you tried doing the battle multiple times with Limit Form to see if it still glitches?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I played the regular final mix version before and that didn't happen. Strange that it would happen now. When I get to that boss, I'll be willing to try it out lol

Please share with us, seeing as how, even though they kinda are the same version, ReMix 2.5 suffered from a rushed production, so there may be glitches in there, sadly.

Riku/Sora-Rule

Now, hold on.

yes it did happen multiple times. I had been playing a lot since I got the game, so at first I thought maybe it was just overheating, and since it froze I had to do the fight again. It happened 3 times. same exact way each time.

Well, that/this sucks. Now, I just gotta remember NOT to use my drive forms during that fight. THANKS! :)

No you can still use limit form just don't go up to use facedown in it.

I played the regular final mix version before and that didn't happen. Strange that it would happen now. When I get to that boss, I'll be willing to try it out lol

I'm also gonna theorize that MAYBE, because I don't know too much about making video games, but it is a possibility that maybe when they developed Final Mix, they added in the animation of sora in the drive form(s) to the boss fights in the Garden of Assemblage. There could be the chance it works there, that I have not checked yet, but I do know it happens during the story mode.

Yoyoenix91

Can someone else test this, so we know it's not just his copy that has the freeze?

KeyToNothing

Awards
I suffered the same glitch when doing facedown in Limit Form, weird since it worked in the normal Final Mix. I did however only try it once. I think I was just annoyed that I had to fight Saix again. Remember guys, when in doubt...SAVE!

Back