• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bad Idea?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ikillheartless123

who thinks it was a bad idea on squares part to make KH3 not about sora and the gang? it is a big move for square

The Used

Well... What else does Sora have to do? He's found his friends and returned to his island home. I wouldn't be all that surprised if Sora wasn't the main character.

imtherealnamine

thats true he did find them but what about the letter from the king? something may be up so i dont see why but maybe we will be learning about the chasers and stuff too so i dont see why we couldnt be sora

Zephyrus

hmm.. i guess but what more can be done. he has stopped evil and the worlds are still connected so he doesnt need to play hero anymore

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
KH is, and always will be, about Sora and those connected to him

There will never be a game with the title 'Kingdom Hearts' that will not tie into Sora

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
TheMuffinMan said:
There will never be a game with the title 'Kingdom Hearts' that will not tie into Sora

True, inevitably you'll have a major connection with Sora. The keyblade has to be in it, big connection to Sora. Heartless will be in it, and since Sora was a heartless, a connection. Nobodies are in it, and Sora has a nobody. No matter what, it's connected to Sora.

Unless you're talking about the characters. That doesn't matter. Sora's story is over, done. He saved the worlds, found his friends, and got them all home safe and sound. If they try to drag on Sora's story, Square will lose points.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
if they didnt have sora it would have to maybe be an inbetween game like com but still have a lot to do with him, the main games have to have sora as the main character, it would ruin it if he wasnt in it.

hooded_twilight0

Savior of Dawn said:
True, inevitably you'll have a major connection with Sora. The keyblade has to be in it, big connection to Sora. Heartless will be in it, and since Sora was a heartless, a connection. Nobodies are in it, and Sora has a nobody. No matter what, it's connected to Sora.

Unless you're talking about the characters. That doesn't matter. Sora's story is over, done. He saved the worlds, found his friends, and got them all home safe and sound. If they try to drag on Sora's story, Square will lose points.
undoubtedly true. The new main character may have ties to Sora like a relative, or a precurser Keblade weilder, or something like that, but I can't see what else Sora has to do.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
undoubtedly true. The new main character may have ties to Sora like a relative, or a precurser Keblade weilder, or something like that, but I can't see what else Sora has to do.

Square's done some stupid things before. Like, Final Fantasy dress up stupid. I wouldn't put it past them to revolve the final game around our little hero. That's not to say it would automatically be a bad idea, from the depths of stupidity's ass a spark of genius can arise, a la Snakes on a Plane.

I wouldn't mind a game with online capabilities akin to, say, Guild Wars or FFXI, tying in with the key blade wars and whatnot, although a grittier side of the franchise would appeal to me more, with a hero resembling one of the knights or Auron in the lead of the party. Or, hey, if we're on the topic of mere speculation, wouldn't it be interesting to be one of the characters accompanying the key blade master? As a gaurdian, you know, or maybe as a mere ally.

Actually, come to think of it, that last idea would really suck

~Fenris Etheral

Welshcake

think about it. In KH3 they would need Disney Characters. Also popular ones, i.e, Donald and Goofy. They are Sora's allies, so it's a strong possibility that Sora will be in KH3. they also need Mickey Mouse, again, a strong connection with Sora

musicalsoul4

The Used said:
Well... What else does Sora have to do? He's found his friends and returned to his island home. I wouldn't be all that surprised if Sora wasn't the main character.

true, but what about the letter?

ferretfrenzie

musicalsoul4 said:
true, but what about the letter?

I KNO! Its like theres all this commotion about how sora is done blah blah blah.....BUT if it WAS done then why WOULD they ahve the letter at the end? I mean, its kinda a big clue that Sora, Kairi and Riku saw it. [sorry im like spazzing out]

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
hooded_twilight0 said:

....Er.. No. Since Sora is a keyblade wielder, he will always be connected to the Kingdom Hearts series. That doesn't mean he will actually show up or be mentioned in anyway.

Sora's story is over. ALL NEW CHARACTERS. Now we get somebody who's hopefully finished puberty.

And the letter means nothing, FFX ended with a cliffhanger and they never explained it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back