• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bad news

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonRider1234

i was surfin on http://unlimitedgamer.net/ and it said the square enix line up for the PS2 is

- Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- Final Fantasy XII
- Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Radiata Stories
- Romancing SaGa
- Final Fantasy XI
- Front Mission Online

this is not confirmed (i dont think)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
A, we all heard about that lineup for days.

B, whats the bad news? You got your KHII, so why bad news?

C, what the crap?!

DragonRider1234

first- its placed 5 not 1......im pissed

second- i didnt no this was posted before............i have been grounded for a while and i dont look in the archives much

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
lol...you need make sure you look over things carefully sometimes...

Last edited:

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Yes, that is strange... But why put those two titles last in an otherwise alphabetical list?

EDIT: FFXI and Front Mission Online are PS2/PC, while the others are PS2-exclusive.

A

Audo

Its not when their going to be released or anything. Its whats at E3, So i dont see how in anyway this is bad news.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Like LordMune said, it is in alphabetical order. FFXI is already out! I dunno about the other game though. But yeah, the others are PS2 exclusive.

KeybladeKid1127

DragonRider1234 said:
i was surfin on http://unlimitedgamer.net/ and it said the square enix line up for the PS2 is

- Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- Final Fantasy XII
- Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Radiata Stories
- Romancing SaGa
- Final Fantasy XI
- Front Mission Online

this is not confirmed (i dont think)

It is in Alphbetical order DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
YOU ARE SO STUPID!!!!!!!!

SOOOOO STUPID!!!!

Think for just one second!! They dont put it on 5th place becuz they will show it as the 5th one. Its becuz its alphabatical and its just a coincident.
Also, what does it MATTER?!! If it was true, they would show it on the same day as all the others anyways!!!

And hey, you wont get to see much more info about KH2 at E3 2005 probably anyways, we got our 50 images already...

A

Audo

New2Ya I think there is going to be quite alot about it at E3. 50 screen caps is nothing really. They havent released anything else in a while so those images were just their way of showing that they still care of something like that. Im almost possitive that there is going to be a new trailer. I think they even might release a release date for Japan at least. E3 is one of the biggest Video Gaming Events in the world and KH is a very sucessful franchise so why would they only show a little bit about it?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
That may be true, but Final Fantasy is bigger in Japan and worldwide, even though KH is selling well... (FFVII and FFVIII sold more than 8 million copies...)

They didnt give info about FFXII or FF7AC in a long time, so they have a lot of info for those games coming up. And they care about those games too, you c? So you may be right there will be more info for KH2, heck I think so too, but not as much as you all wish, cuz they jsut gave us most of the info we'll get to see...

Yue

Radical fcuker.
How, in any way, is this bad news at all? As long as KH2 comes out soon and not prolonged, who cares? X_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back