• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bad part in Sanctuary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
-_-

i really dont like this version.

it doesnt really compliment her skills.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
you really think so??? yeah, she definitly is talented, but i really like the english version...I love it actually.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol i like making people laugh

its like shes in court and im there and shes sees me and goes there he is again........and everyone thinks she going crazy....so she get put into a metal instatute and shes in there going "my hearts a battle ground" while rocking back and forward*

dejah

:|
she's an excellent singer don't get me wrong but the pacing and syllables for the lyrics and song dont match the way passion does.

my feaaaaaaaaars and lies melt awaaaaaaaaaaay~
o_O seriously, wtf?

Josiah

Quarian Power!
australian sora said:
lol i like making people laugh

its like shes in court and im there and shes sees me and goes there he is again........and everyone thinks she going crazy....so she get put into a metal instatute and shes in there going "my hearts a battle ground" while rocking back and forward*

O...M...G!!!!!!!!!! i am going to die right now!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO-LIKE SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK MY RIBS ARE GOING TO GIVE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
LOL, yeah, those parts seem to annoy alot of people, but i actually like the sound of it...i might be the only one <_<

oh, and excuse me if it takes too long for me to reply, everyone...i am seriously dying of laughter.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
You are all f*cking retarded. She doesn't say that. The only reason why you people are all "MFAO SHE RLY DUZ SAI DAT! LAWLZ!" is because you're looking for it. She actually says "I need more affection than you know" backwards.

Holy crap. All n00bs should be banned on sight. No questions asked.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol i love you too......im making a joke sorry if i ruined the whole song and making you think utada is going to end up in a mental hospital

Angel Shards

australian sora said:
lol i love you too......im making a joke sorry if i ruined the whole song and making you think utada is going to end up in a mental hospital

You didn't ruin the song for me. It was your stupidity, which seems contagious amongst n00bs, that blew my mind away.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol i hate tha word noob it means shit all to me and your the noob for having like 1,400+ posts in like 2 years i have like 890+ in 1 month lol

Angel Shards

There's a difference bewteen n00b (annoying person who doesn't get the hint) and newb (newbie). But this isn't the place to discuss it.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
That part in Passion translated is:

Remember back then, long back
Our futures blared so brightly
But under the great blue sky
We were a little afraid
A familiar tint shines through the pane

In Japanese, it's:

Omoidaseba
haruka, haruka
mirai wa
doku edemo suzuiterunda
ookita aozora no shita de

In Sanctuary, it's:

In you and I
There's a new land
Angels in flight
A Sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah
My fears and lies melt away

Also, Utada said she wrote Sanctuary before Passion, so that should tell you something.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
wow i knew there would be some ****head goingOMG your a noob after i made that joke :D but meh you gotta have idiots in our world so meh

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Keyblade Shards said:
You are all f*cking retarded. She doesn't say that. The only reason why you people are all "MFAO SHE RLY DUZ SAI DAT! LAWLZ!" is because you're looking for it. She actually says "I need more affection than you know" backwards.

Holy crap. All n00bs should be banned on sight. No questions asked.

DUDE, you need to REALLY chill...we are just making a silly joke...and if you think its retarted...why are you here???, we dont dislike utada, if thats what you thibnk, i love her, its just funny...so like i said, chill out. there is no need to be throwing a tantrum, on a silly topic like this one...

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeha i love her too as well shes a mad singer i ws making a joke so sorry if i affened someone.....well g'night all im off to the dreamworld....o and its my b day today yay

Josiah

Quarian Power!
australian sora said:
yeha i love her too as well shes a mad singer i ws making a joke so sorry if i affened someone.....well g'night all im off to the dreamworld....o and its my b day today yay

yeah, i think its pathetic when people are like that, anyway, ya, i LOVE utada. oh, its your b-day??? well, happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!:D

Angel Shards

-refrains from saying something bannable-

Look, when you frist wrote it you never implied ot was a joke. You said she said and it and after people said it was a phrase translated backwards you still pratled on about it really being there. That is retarded.

Tantrum? Hardly.

[-JF-]

Yeah, i like Utada,s Simple and Clean and japanese Passion a lot, they,re
great songs.

Still would be funny if the airforce blew her up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back