• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Baldr's sister & potential connections to Verum Rex?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Noivern

Awards
If X and the Unknown Star are the same person, that would explain pretty much everything, but if they aren't I do have to wonder who one or the other is. I doubt Ava could be Subject X because the Foretellers are adults, and her being the Nameless Star doesn't really work unless Yozora is one of the other Foretellers.

Strelitzia could possibly be Subject X, though unlikely, if her heart was retrieved and a new body grew to hold it, but she definitely can't be the Nameless Star anymore.

Edit: Correction on that last one. I'm thinking if Strelitzia is possibly the Nameless Star, then Yozora could be Player. As unlikely as it sounds, I wouldn't put it past Nomura to bring the UX player character into the main series in some form, and explain it away as a new identity.
1. Was that ever confirmed somewhere, though? I didn't really look much into old Chi before UX, but I'm pretty sure nothing in Back Cover ever stated that. Of course, we can assume some of them are older due to their physical port, but unless their age was stated anywhere then I don't see why some of them couldn've been younger.

2. I mean, he literally just did that with whatever connection Xehanort and The Player had, so it's very much a possibility. They could've easily written the Player off the story and keep going forward with the Dandelions, but they deliberately choose to keep that character around.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Just some food for thought.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The legend surrounding Ragnarok states that Baldr and Nanna both die and wait in Hel (the abyss?) until the end of the world. From that point they reemerge and come back to the world of the living.
Not sure how much I buy into this.

Yozora appears to only be in Shibuya in his dreams(?) which is another layer to his mystery.
However, he is implicitly playing the Reaper's Game, something which requires participants to die in order to begin.
Fairly safe to assume that Baldr's sister is very dear to him. If Yozora is Baldr, then perhaps Nameless Star (his sister) is being held in the Final World as his entry fee?

Although the issue I have with "Yozora is X" theorycrafting is that Nameless Star tells Sora that his name is Yozora.
If some other character were only assuming the appearance of Yozora (the video game character), then this wouldn't be the case, surely.

LoneFox

Awards
1. Was that ever confirmed somewhere, though? I didn't really look much into old Chi before UX, but I'm pretty sure nothing in Back Cover ever stated that. Of course, we can assume some of them are older due to their physical port, but unless their age was stated anywhere then I don't see why some of them couldn've been younger.
The Cornerstones discussion happened about 5 years before the Keyblade War, and it reveals that Ava was already gathering the Dandelions at that time. Even if the Foretellers were teenagers back then, they would be adults by the time of the war.

zander1995

Awards
1. Was that ever confirmed somewhere, though?
[snip]
They're not explicitly stated to be adults, but we can safely assume they are because they're treated like they're older and more knowledgeable than the normal keyblade wielders. Plus, just taking one look at Ira and Aced should tell you something.

Ira seems like the oldest, with Invi and Aced coming next. Ava and Gula are the youngest. Those two could be older teens, but they're all pretty much squarely in adult territory.

Noivern

Awards
The Cornerstones discussion happened about 5 years before the Keyblade War, and it reveals that Ava was already gathering the Dandelions at that time. Even if the Foretellers were teenagers back then, they would be adults by the time of the war.
They're not explicitly stated to be adults, but we can safely assume they are because they're treated like they're older and more knowledgeable than the normal keyblade wielders. Plus, just taking one look at Ira and Aced should tell you something.

Ira seems like the oldest, with Invi and Aced coming next. Ava and Gula are the youngest. Those two could be older teens, but they're all pretty much squarely in adult territory.

That doesn't really prove anything, though. Depending on how young they started to train under MoM, Ava and Gula could be around 16 during the Cornerstones part which would put them into Terra and Aqua's age by the Keyblade War; which is more so an older teen rather than an adult.

I know it may sound like a stretch, but we don't know how their origins nor how was their training under MoM, and considering Ven is roughly 12~13 in UX, we know age isn't really that relevant when it comes to being a Union Leader (even if we go by the theory that he is a fake, Ephemer and Skuld aren't that much older either).

While this may come off as an offtopic discussion at first, the point I want to make is: There's no set age to be a student and the missing students age could go from pretty much as young as 10 to as old as early 20's, probably. Which leaves a lot of room to who they could be besides characters who seems to be in Sora's age group, really.

zander1995

Awards
[snip]
While this may come off as an offtopic discussion at first, the point I want to make is: There's no set age to be a student and the missing students age could go from pretty much as young as 10 to as old as early 20's, probably. Which leaves a lot of room to who they could be besides characters who seems to be in Sora's age group, really.
Subject X is 15, so if Subject X is the Nameless Star, the Nameless Star would also be 15. I wasn't talking about the ages of the upper class, just who could be X or NS.

D

Deleted member 252753

They're not explicitly stated to be adults, but we can safely assume they are because they're treated like they're older and more knowledgeable than the normal keyblade wielders.
FWIW, the opposite is true for Ava, according to her profile in Back Cover:
Despite being a Keyblade Master, she is often treated as a friend by other wielders due to her age.

LoneFox

Awards
Subject X is 15, so if Subject X is the Nameless Star, the Nameless Star would also be 15.
Only if you assume that she got killed right away when Xehanort took over. But then how she knows about Yozora? It seems more likely that Luxu sent her into (Yozora's) data world, and she then died there. It can be several years between these events. It doesn't really matter for this discussion though, because it is clear that neither Subject X nor the star is Ava.

Also, a prediction: In Melody of Memory, we will see 5-year-old Kairi meeting Subject X aka Skuld in Radiant Garden when the latter first appeared there. The memory of this meeting ended up being mixed with Sora's memories when Kairi's heart was inside him, and this is the speculated connection between Skuld and Xion. Then, when Kairi meets the star in current time, it will confirm that Subject X and the star are the same person. And I feel like a donkey for not seeing any of this earlier :( .

D

Deleted member 252753

Only if you assume that she got killed right away when Xehanort took over. But then how she knows about Yozora? It seems more likely that Luxu sent her into (Yozora's) data world, and she then died there. It can be several years between these events. It doesn't really matter for this discussion though, because it is clear that neither Subject X nor the star is Ava.

Also, a prediction: In Melody of Memory, we will see 5-year-old Kairi meeting Subject X aka Skuld in Radiant Garden when the latter first appeared there. The memory of this meeting ended up being mixed with Sora's memories when Kairi's heart was inside him, and this is the speculated connection between Skuld and Xion. Then, when Kairi meets the star in current time, it will confirm that Subject X and the star are the same person. And I feel like a donkey for not seeing any of this earlier :( .
I am still not convinced that they are the same person but I do think that your idea is actually pretty clever :)

Back