• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Balloon Squad Protectors Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I hope you recover soon from your cold, Roxy. :c I've been seeing commercials of the new Tomb Raider game. It looks boss. If you write more of Infamous: The Beginning of Tyranny I'll definitely read more of it.

Speaking of Avatar, I started watching Legend of Korra again. I still miss watching it each and every week, waiting for a new episode on Fridays. It was so worth the wait for it after Avatar the Last Airbender had ended. Of course, I still love season one. (Amon. <3) And I still love Korra growing every season. Kind of want to be like Korra right now.

I'm doing better now and I'm almost done with Tomb Raider then I can be able to play Rise of the Tomb Raider! :D I'll try to work something for all role-plays, contests and the story as well.

Lol, I like all of the series and I still need to get started on watching them for old times sake. :3 And why is that, Kat?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Im here guys, hehe, sorry Im never on. Also the need for RWBY season 4 and Pokemon Sun is REAL!!!

Nah, don't worry about it. I only pop in every now and then myself. I still need to catch up on episode two of RWBY. I'm actually kind of surprised I'm not following it as loyally as I did last year. So you're getting pokemon sun? That's cool. I'm sticking with pokemon moon. Well, we only got a little longer to wait. :D Of course, holidays are fast approaching.

Anyone excited for the Holidays? See any decorations yet?

Has anyone ever noticed when food company messes with the recipes of the food you like? This has happened to me twice now. There was one year where they screwed up the oatmeal because they were trying to make it healthier. Of course, I think they changed it back when people stopped buying it after awhile. Or this year, it's like they messed with the flavor packets to my ramen. (I eat that for lunch a lot.) I really wish the brand of food I like didn't get messed with because, what they had before was good. </3

In other news, I'm dying for FFXV. Any one know if it'll still have similar gameplay to KH? I've been trying to avoid anything spoiler related to the game. Although, I've watched the new trailer about ten times. xD

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Mariah, I'm going to message you and we're about to hype about FFXV together. I've been waiting for it since I was 13 years old.

Roxie1563

Awards
Nah, don't worry about it. I only pop in every now and then myself. I still need to catch up on episode two of RWBY. I'm actually kind of surprised I'm not following it as loyally as I did last year. So you're getting pokemon sun? That's cool. I'm sticking with pokemon moon. Well, we only got a little longer to wait. :D Of course, holidays are fast approaching.

Anyone excited for the Holidays? See any decorations yet?

Has anyone ever noticed when food company messes with the recipes of the food you like? This has happened to me twice now. There was one year where they screwed up the oatmeal because they were trying to make it healthier. Of course, I think they changed it back when people stopped buying it after awhile. Or this year, it's like they messed with the flavor packets to my ramen. (I eat that for lunch a lot.) I really wish the brand of food I like didn't get messed with because, what they had before was good. </3

In other news, I'm dying for FFXV. Any one know if it'll still have similar gameplay to KH? I've been trying to avoid anything spoiler related to the game. Although, I've watched the new trailer about ten times. xD

I already got all the decorations up for Fall like Halloween and Thanksgiving until I take it down to put up the Christmas decorations. Lol.

And no, I don't think that happened to me with my food. :O But now you've got me curious about it and I'll have to taste my food when I'm starting to be hungry.

As for the new FFXV, I'm thinking about it but with Christmas coming soon and my parents has already started to shop for the whole family, so. However, I do hope you'd enjoy the game if you do get it as well does Max. :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Roxy: That's nice you're able to get the decorations up. I know Christmas decorations won't be until after Thanksgiving as usual over here. I love putting up the tree and seeing everything come together right after Thanksgiving. At the same time, you get used to it and can't wait to take it down too. xD

Actually, that's a good thing if it hasn't happened to you yet! And I wish you the best with your endeavors of consuming food. (It still bums me out that my food tastes differently now. xD)

It pains me to say this but, I'm going to do the adult thing and wait till next year to have it. Along with KH2.8. I'll be able to get a PS4 sometime next year, cause I probably won't have enough around Christmas and the three birthdays that come after it. So I'm going to be patient. I'll cave for Persona 5 on my PS3 though. I just got to avoid spoilers once both games release. @.@

So anything new with you guys lately?

Roxie1563

Awards
Hey, guys! :D

So, guys.... It's super foggy here! D: Like foggy fog, dense foggy. I don't know why, but I feel like by morning time comes that the news will announce to the public the cops found a body hanging from a telephone pole or something like that. O_O

I'm just going to check on midnight and see if I can jump into the screen. :p But man, it gives off the vibes of Persona 4. I'm hoping you guys will join me as we solve the mystery regarding the TV World. :D

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
I just did. :b
*Pulls you through the tv and eats you psyche*
You are now one of us, the Shadows. Now join us so we can become one again! /hit

So tired... I haven't been in this place in a very long time, though it seems to be inactive now...

>u>
<u<

*Holds up a ballon an lightly squishes it between his fingers as the platic-y sound reverberates through the club*
eue

Max

Staff member
Awards
The Balloon Squad Protectors shall never die!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
If it does die, then we'll haunt this club for eternity! All of you will become ghosts just like me! And I will be your ghost senpai! Your leader! (/>o<)/

How's everyone been doing recently btw?

Max

Staff member
Awards
If it does die, then we'll haunt this club for eternity! All of you will become ghosts just like me! And I will be your ghost senpai! Your leader! (/>o<)/

I sent you a Skype actually, but I was in the hospital last night and this morning. So not totally up to snuff.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Truth. I'm still kicking and fighting the good fight.

Roxie1563

Awards

So, we'll be haunting this place until someone sets us free then? I'm in! (/>o<)/

I'm doing okay now that I'm back in tip top shape in all of my roleplay activities. :D I'm working on finishing up couple of games before Persona 5 pops into my hand.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
So, we'll be haunting this place until someone sets us free then? I'm in! (/>o<)/

I'm doing okay now that I'm back in tip top shape in all of my roleplay activities. :D I'm working on finishing up couple of games before Persona 5 pops into my hand.

Speaking of, I'm gonna try to get a post in tomorrow on some RPs as well.

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
Ghost friends will be busted by a golf ball if ya'll don't show up more! ^^
*Wacks Golf club in hand threateningly*

I'm doing okay, too. Doing some reasearch here and there on Kingdom Hearts for an RP. I really need to play KH chi so I know everything about it already! Wiki only helps so much. TnT

Roxie1563

Awards
Random questions for you guys: when was the last time you touched your old games and systems?

For me, it has been too long, lol. Maybe one day I should pop my old PS2 and play for the heck of it. :p

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Soge: How goes the Kingdom Hearts RP? Were you able to make it after whatever research you could find? You know, you could probably ask one of the people who play Chi on the forum to recap you what they know. But I also heard playing it is fun too. xD Agreed. Wiki can only help so much, cause I had to do some research recently myself for something else, and some of it lacked the info I needed.

@Roxie: I haven't touched my PS3 since December. I do consider it old now, but I haven't touched the PS2 in two years or longer. Whereas, I played Crash Bandicoot in December on my PS3. Like the Crash Bandicoot from the PS1 days. How about yourself?

Max

Staff member
Awards
Last time I played my PS2 was probably sometime last month when I was playing Yakuza 2. I still get some good mileage out of my PS2 honestly.

Roxie1563

Awards
Last time I played my PS2 was probably sometime last month when I was playing Yakuza 2. I still get some good mileage out of my PS2 honestly.

How many games do you have for PS2?

@Kat: I'm doing okay and gosh, I believe I do have the second Crash game for PS2; it was a gift from a relative for either Christmas or birthday and I played it often, but at that time I was still in love with Kingdom Hearts.

How about you? Still being Kat? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back