• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bannings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
A lot of people are being banned lately.
But among them, I noticed PMF and NeoAdamus are banned now.
Why them?

Enlighten me.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Adamus is an idiot, simply put; if you read some of his posts before he was banned, you'd be able to figure that much out. Multiple accounts after that only worsened matters for him.

As for PMF, I'm not at liberty to discuss that, but don't expect to see him back anytime soon.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Adamus is an idiot, simply put; if you read some of his posts before he was banned, you'd be able to figure that much out. Multiple accounts after that only worsened matters for him.
~goes to check~

As for PMF, I'm not at liberty to discuss that, but don't expect to see him back anytime soon.
How cryptic.
Does it have anything to do with any of the multiple accounts I'm certain he has?
Then again, I accuse half the population who uses red font of being PMF.
xDDDD

T

tazztig

Well as far as I know, I heard that neo is back with another account called spoofy, from a private message.>>

M

Marluxia.light

I heard the same thing tazztig heard...........

Rix

:)
Awards
I thought that PMF was only banned for one week :/

T

Tyler Durden

These questions have been asked over and over. I'm sure that you can find a reason for their bannings somewhere.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
A lot of people are being banned lately.
But among them, I noticed PMF and NeoAdamus are banned now.
Why them?

Enlighten me.

Adamus is a moron that couldn't wait out a day long ban so he decided to make several multiple accounts that led to him being permanently banned from the site.

Also, thanks for the tip on Spoofy. I appreciate it.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Well as far as I know, I heard that neo is back with another account called spoofy, from a private message.>>
Well, he's gone now as well.

If any of you talk to Adamus via AOL or MSN, etc. would you please let him know that he should give up trying to return. He was banned once, temporarily. I'm assuming that that ban was only for a week and after that ban expired he was more than welcome to return. However, since he decided to bypass that ban with multiple accounts we had to take further action.
Mutliple accounts aren't allowed, and bypassing bans is a BIG no-no.

He did this to himself.

Last edited:
T

Tyler Durden

Actually, the first ban was for one day.

He should have just gone to bed, and gone about his day as usual. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back