• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle between luck.. Experiment.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
An experimental battle system using the luck of the dice. Up coming battle system.

(Lunarmaster64)Timmy Chance vs (magicEdd)Sononea Demn.
Battle Ground- Halloween Grave Yard.

Characters and Templates made in Kingdom Hearts The Apocalypse (Chapter 2)

Rules are as follows.

Rules: Shall be added, as the roleplay goes, Hence Experiment.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I shall be up first. If the viewers at home have any questions please post in our OOC for KH APO

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
~A battle waiting to happen~

Clash, Bang, Ugh!! Noises, the noise that were heard in space.. Sononea awoke, blinking ever so softly, he grinned with a smile, as the eviler music could now be heard from the town. He looked around, Tombstones... Tombstones everywhere... Were some just added he thought? Good.

Getting up, felling as though the fall should have done damaged, apparently no damage was done. Excellent, which means phase one of the plan was already in effect, the members of KEFT were right, the land was basically there. There could only be one reason why the fall didn't do him any damage... the man who was reborn by Sononea, had gain control of the worlds heart.

"One more step advanced for the good things happening for the evil guys... After all, these things are good for us" Sononea began to laugh. Getting up and dusting himself off, He began looking around...

"Something feels.... off... but what..." As sononea looked up at the moon, something caught his eye.... "The hell.. What did he do... " A dice... and a green bar was floating over his head.. " Why the ... ugh... i work with imbeciles... he could just do what he was told..." Sononea tried to bring out his green blade, Posena.. "The hell... is that noise... why wont my blade come out...!?" The noise, more noise.... it was... the shuffling of a dice? Ding, Ding..., ding... Sononea's blade came out as if on cue... "Oh... there shall be hell to pay...Huh..?"

Looking to a distance... There he was... Timmy... In the same area? What a random... Coincidence? Another person he wanted to see... "Why was Aaron soooo intrigued in messing with his heart..." Sononea thought to himself.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
~No dice~

He’d survived countless heartless battles, knew advanced magic, was an amazing swordsman, could cook pancakes without burning them and had just bested his darkside.

Yet he still couldn’t land a ship.

Grumbling and cursing his rotten luck and wincing as he saw the remains of Ragnarok amoung the tombstones that Halloween Town was famous for, Timothy Chance sighed and dusted himself off. His cousin might just kill him for this one.

“Okay. Options. First i’ve gotta see if Jack’s around or a ship moogle..and then i’ve got to find out if he can fix gummi ships..and then i’ve got to...” Timmy blinked as something caught his eye. A dice and green bar floated above his head.

“What in the...” he waved his hand over it “..what’s this?!”

He recalled that some worlds ran differently but he didn’t recall those rules ever changing into a new system entirely. He’d been to Halloween Town a bunch of times before, it was Shiki’s favorite world after all, but it had been what? Three years since his last visit?

He sighed. “Well I might as well get walking”

Yet another question to ask Jack. Why was there a dice and bar above his head?

But just as he took a step in the right direction he saw someone in the distance. Someone who he really hadn’t expected to see so soon. The reason why he had to crash land Ragnarok and once again separate himself from most if not all of his friends (this was what, the third or forth time he and Leyla had gotten split up?)

Sononea.

Timmy flung his hand back, summoning Midnight Roar...

...or he would have. But it never came. Neither would any of his magic.

He was facing down someone ridiculously powerful and he couldn’t defend himself.

“What higher power did I piss off this time...?”

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
~Noticed and Diced~

Shit... So much for a sneak attack, just as Sononea saw Timmy, Timmy saw him. But what was that behind him...wreckage?... The hell... This world was going to be mine soon... I didn't want any damage done to this place unless it was by me... Sononea, thought, well only thing to do....

Sononea began walking towards Timmy... then began walking faster.... holding his sword in his hand... Timmy... what was he doing, standing there? Doesn't matter. "Hello! We've already had our introductions, You didn't want to join.. Could still change your mind if you would like Timmy, and hey, ill spare your little girlfriends to. Sounds like a good deal no? Eh... Well you decide, its time to fight.. yes?"

By the time Sononea was done talking he was about 10 feet from Timmy.. He held his sword jumped into the air, and then.... Nothing... In fact... Sononea was just floating there, unable to move... That noise again... the rattling.... the dice.... Suddenly Posena disappeared.... Sononea was just there.... Shit... he's going get me! Damn it! Ugh! Stupid bugged eyed freak, why the hell would you do this!. Turing his face looking up, the dice was finally coming to a halt...

Lunarmaster54

Awards
~Let's tempt fate~

Before Timmy could do something smart, like flee, Sononea was charging him.

“Hello! We've already had our introductions, You didn't want to join.. Could still change your mind if you would like Timmy, and hey, ill spare your little girlfriends too. Sounds like a good deal no? Eh... Well you decide, its time to fight.. yes?"

The monster jumped up into the air and Timmy tensed, clenching his fists and bracing himself to roll out of the way and then tackle Sononea, following it up with a punch, kick, bite, hair pull and scratch combo.

But Sononea froze in midair and his sword vanished. He looked angry and confused as Timmy heard a rattling sound. Dice.

“Looks like lady luck isn’t on your side asshole” Timmy grinned “Not only am I not going to join you but I’m going to swat you out of the air like an insect! Not only are you not touching Kit and Leyla *who aren’t my girlfriends* but i’m going to kill YOUR female comrades! and another thing...”

It was around this time that the dice stopped rolling

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
~The transaction~

As Timmy was gloating, Sononea was lost in the track of his mind... When I find him... I'm going to kill him... Ding... Ding......Ding. The dice stopped. Finally... Suddenly Sononea started turning black.

"What the hell... But.. What the hell is going on!" Finally completely black, he became... a puddle. As a shadow heartless, hides in the ground preparing his self for an attack. Completely invulnerable..

"I swear to... what can I swear to... hmm... What ever, I shall kill him! Sorry Timmy not you, yet any way, I wasn't talking about you, but eh, ill get you to, eventually. When ever I get out of this puddle!!!"

Suddenly Another dice started going off, Ding... Ding... Ding... Oh great not again... the dinging had stopped. Huh..? Nothing happened?? To me? hmm.. Timmy? Timmy had Push hand forward, arm out with his palm up. As a reflective barrier began to take shape.

"Reflect" is the words Sononea could hear coming out of Timmy's mouth..

The hell??? Sononea thought "This is so stupid... I should just be able to get my sword... pierce it into each and every body piece of yours, as I see you die a slow and po.... " Suddenly Sononea began to reform. Until he was fully formed..

"Finally... Now I shall..." Ding... Ding... Ding... "Oh not again..." suddenly Sononea was able to move his hands as his glove came off.... "Ohh I think I'm getting this..." Sononea lowered to the ground... touching a tombstone. as it started becoming green with poison. he picked it up and threw it

"Hell yes! wait... he has a refle..." The Tombstone went threw the reflective glass destroying it. Hitting Timmy. "ALRIGHT THAT REFLECT IS NOTHING!!! NOTH--" Suddenly Timmy's bar above his head started flashing... and then! .... two points went down... "Wow... so apparently your made of steel now.... This is going to be a long battle Timmy..."

Suddenly Timmy's Dice started going off again..."Great. here we go again"

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
~Because screw dice~

When Sononea turned black and hopped into a puddle Timmy knew he was in deep trouble.

“I swear to... what can I swear to... hmm... What ever, I shall kill him! Sorry Timmy not you, yet any way, I wasn't talking about you, but eh, ill get you to, eventually. When ever I get out of this puddle!!!"

“Some people swear to Kingdom hearts” Timmy commented “although I think that’s more of a place than an actual per...”

A dice started to spin, interrupting Timmy’s comment. It landed on a number Timmy saw was a one and suddenly his body moved on it’s own. His magic, light magic he noticed, gathered inside of him, weaker than it usually was. His arm rose and palm was forward as the words bubbled up from inside of him

“Reflect”

Figures the third level spell wouldn’t activate.

Sononea wound up throwing a tombstone at him and Timmy grinned. No way in hell would it break...

..the tombstone shattered the barrier and collided with the teen, knocking him to the ground but not really hurting him all that much. Timmy blinked

“I’m okay!” he called, voice smug. The bar over his head went down by a few points and he stood up. Not even bleeding.

Timmy’s dice started to spin and he smirked “I’m going to do a hell of a lot more than two points of damage to you!” he called

The dice landed on a five and Timmy smirked “Prepare to...”

The magic well up inside him was once again, light magic. Timmy’s hands glowed blue and he pointed them at himself

“refresh!”

His magic..was going to return to him faster. Neat. A bit anticlimatic but..oh the dice was spinning again. Timmy chuckled as it landed on a four.

“Sorry for the delay but now its time to kick your...”

Light magic bubbled up in his chest.

“...oh kingdom damn it!!”
Timmy’s hands were glowing green this time and once again he pointed them at himself.

“Cure!” he placed his hands on his chest and those two points lost were regained. The dice spun again and landed on a one.

“I swear to Namine if its another frickin refresh..”

Lightning magic crackled around him and Timmy grinned, cheerful at the welcome feeling of his favorite magic flowing through his veins, begging to be launched at his foes. He slammed his palm on the ground as two more dice spun

“THUNDAGA STREAM!!!”

A dice spun around Sononea’s but Timmy was gloating again

“Get ready to taste the awesome might of my thunder stream!” he called “its going to rock your..”

Timmy’s attack dice totaled 8

Sononea’s defense dice totaled 5

The attack landed and the nobody took 3 damage. Timmy froze and found he couldn’t move, “turn” clearly over. Now Sononea got to attack.

“I’ve always hated dice”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back