• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle of brothers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
This is a challenge for Dygado to a battle of his choice, he can make the rules and the setting. I'm just going to be the one to win. So how about it brother ya ready for a fight?! I’ve been meaning to fight ya but in all are rp’s where friends so lets do it this way!

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Hahahahahahhaha you know me Sol, I fight, I will never deny it!

Settings: UN Buildings: Aftereffect:
Whole building is falling apart, all people are evacuated except two.

It seems that cause we are still in a awesome roleplay i might as well still use my character, Brol. Just cause he still has alot of fight in him. Just be aware, just cause you know his tricks doesn't mean that you should be worried, even you can't expect this one....

And i kinda have a good idea who your gonna use.... haha let's go!

Start:

Brol looks around to make sure there's no one around to stop him. He takes out one of his small bags from his leg compartment and clicks his gun as he hears someone approaching. "Heh right then.... Let's do something interesting for a choice.... First one out lives? Sounds like a fun challenge?"

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Walking calmly around the building John had watched everyone leave, what had been the big deal? Just because the building was getting trashed and there where fires all over the place didn't make it a bad place to be. Turning a corner the young man spots another man, the smoke from the fire makes it hard to see his face and the notice makes it even harder to find out if he knows the voice but what he does know is that he had just been challenged.

Taking his gun in his hand John's eye flash silver as a smile comes on his face, ever since he had come back some time ago he had let the darker side of him take over "Hope your ready to die, ya filthy bastard!" John yelled as he started to fire his gun at the man.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Brol smiled as the hologram projector was destroyed as he slammed the door shut. "Gotta do better than that...yah prick!" He said as he began throwing nades all over the floor, a slight bump and the whole floor caves in. Brol quickly took cover as the floor itself began caving into the the floors below it.

Brol jumped from behind the table as he noticed his opponent was gone. "Too easy..." He said as he took out his gun.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Cursing as the man ran to the safety of the door John ran full speed to connect his metal arm with the door but before he even got half way there he felt the floor start to fall from under him "OH you've got to be shiting me!" he cursed as he fell into the burning floor below him, quickley run from falling pieces of floor till he saw his openent, he couldn't see his face still but his body image was still visible.

Quickly stretching out his hand John grabbed the man's leg just as the whole entire floor gave well "Hope you like bullets!" John yelled as he shoot his gun into the man's leg, to his surprise though the bullet bounced back from the leg and scraped his right arm.

In pure anger he let go of the man as they both hit the ground, but as soon as he hit the ground he scrabbled behind a table as he reloaded his gun. "Why did he have to have a metal leg?!, just my luck, wonder what else is metal on this bastard?" he asked to himself as he finished loading his last bullet.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
"Having some problems with your....ugh bootleg gun?" He says as he took out a long shotgun from his metal leg. He lifted it as he was about to shoot him when the next floor fell in. "Dammit.... we only have a few minutes before the next floor caves in...heh too bad it's only too bad for whoever this guy is gonna get alittle surprise..."

Brol drops to the next floor as he pulled out his shotgun again when suddenly his leg got caught with the floor debris. "Dammit!" He says as he watches his opponent coming closer. He quickly reacts as he throws out a flash nade.

[and with that, i call it a night bro...it's getting late and i need alot of sleep i haven't been sleeping in a while x_X so i need to sleep early -_- my doctor really recommends it unless he wants me to take meds...and i sometimes get alittle mellow :D with meds XDXDXD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back