• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle of the Spartans: Leonidas vs Kratos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
Who win? The Spartan King that led 300 men agianst a massive army, or Kratos from God of War.

Now its just a basic fight. Kratos cant use magic, but he can use the Blades of Chaos. and Leonidas has the standard spear, shield and sword.

just a one on one battle. go...

Soraroxrikusux05

Kratos would "MAKE HIM SUFFER!" even if he didn't have the god powers, his blades of chaos are awesome! they're fast, and have good range, AND have wild attacks, so he'd be able to take down leonidas easily. After all, he murdered a GOD, a mere spartan is nothing to him.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think they'd both kill each other.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
Leonidas would dominate Kratos without his feeble powers.

thank you. thats exactly what i think. Kratos may be brutal, but all Spartans are. so this i think would be an Epic battle.

the blades of chaos may have range, but remember that the spears used back then by Spartans where 6 to 9 feet. the blades of chaos reach about the same, is mabey a little more. but when it comes to close range, Kratos never uses the BOC for close range. so Leonidas has an advantage in that catagory.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
And 300 Spartans against 1 million persian men counts as 'wuss like' eh...

Kratos wins not through his own strength, rather those of the Blades considering the length they have...without the blades it would be pretty even

pwninator

I have to say kratos would pwn Leonidas.Kratos killed a god,Leo get's killed by wuss ass xerxes' army.

Tell me soki, would you stand and fight against an army of 1 million savage persians. I doubt this. Soki by your statement i also doubt that you have seen the movie, see it, then post.

Leonidas is by far one of the bravest, most honorable warriors of all time. Kratos is a coward who begs for a god to spare his life, while Leonidas embraced death like a true man for the sake of victory. My vote is with Leonidas all the way. A true SPARTAN

Last edited:

Soraroxrikusux05

thank you. thats exactly what i think. Kratos may be brutal, but all Spartans are. so this i think would be an Epic battle.

the blades of chaos may have range, but remember that the spears used back then by Spartans where 6 to 9 feet. the blades of chaos reach about the same, is mabey a little more. but when it comes to close range, Kratos never uses the BOC for close range. so Leonidas has an advantage in that catagory.
wow kratos' weapons are WAY more than 9 feet kratos himself is like 6 feet and they're more than twice his size! and spears are long for a reason they're RANGED MELEE. it wouldn't be an advantage to leonidas. Also, he wouldn't be at a loss for close quarter combat either. kratos has several close up moves, in which he fight with the BoC like regular swords. face it, kratos is the best!!!

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
wow kratos' weapons are WAY more than 9 feet kratos himself is like 6 feet and they're more than twice his size! and spears are long for a reason they're RANGED MELEE. it wouldn't be an advantage to leonidas. Also, he wouldn't be at a loss for close quarter combat either. kratos has several close up moves, in which he fight with the BoC like regular swords. face it, kratos is the best!!!

Leonidas does have an advantage. if Kratos launches a blade or even both,Leonidasneeds only to dodge and get inside before Kratos withdraws them back to him to block.

and to the issue of the Blades of Chaos reach. Kratos has arms. give or take 2 to 2 and a half feet. that would extend the range that much further, totaling about 11 to 12 feet. thats a long reach. but without the arms, the reach is only about 9 feet.

Soraroxrikusux05

Leonidas does have an advantage. if Kratos launches a blade or even both,Leonidasneeds only to dodge and get inside before Kratos withdraws them back to him to block.

and to the issue of the Blades of Chaos reach. Kratos has arms. give or take 2 to 2 and a half feet. that would extend the range that much further, totaling about 11 to 12 feet. thats a long reach. but without the arms, the reach is only about 9 feet.

wow you're not getting me. I wasn't even talking about his arms. the blades alone fully extended are WAY LONGER than kratos' height! WAY LONGER! and if Leonidas tried to lunge in, Kratos would have his other blade ready to strike. But judging on how unbelievably fast Kratos moves, Leonidas would be down before he could even blink.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
wow you're not getting me. I wasn't even talking about his arms. the blades alone fully extended are WAY LONGER than kratos' height! WAY LONGER! and if Leonidas tried to lunge in, Kratos would have his other blade ready to strike. But judging on how unbelievably fast Kratos moves, Leonidas would be down before he could even blink.

Okay then smart-ass lets compare the two competitors.

Leonidas = A spartan KING whom lead 300 of his finest into an unwinable battle so that he could protect his people. He also killed monsterous foes, an army of people titled imortals, and threw a few elephantsa off of a cliff.

When he died he did not cower in fear, the exact opposite, he EMBRACED it, that and he also sliced a piece of Xerxes face off with a spear. Now this is all coming from a regular human man.

Kratos = A spartan SOLDIER who lead an entire army against a group of barbarians and lost to the leader who was about to take his life. Now at this point kratos is litterally begging ares to kill his foes and save him.

But wait arn't spartans supposed to embrace death, isn't it supposed to be their greatest honor. Maybe, just maybe, kratos is a coward and stains the spartan name. Back on topic, yes he did kill a god but if you read the first post he dosn't have the powers he had in the game, only the weapons. Even so kratos is mearly a Blood-Drunken warrior that would die to the spartan king.

Ohh and about how UNBELEIVABLY FAST kratos moves, he moves as fast as any regular human. Also even if he was faster then leonidus you must remember, speed does not win a battle. Especially when the user of such speed is just a barbarian that swings around two big chunks of metal on chains.

Anyway...............................I still know leonidas would win.

Straw_Hat

I have to say kratos would pwn Leonidas.Kratos killed a god,Leo get's killed by wuss ass xerxes' army.

this is probably the first and last time i've seen an army whose numbers reached into the millions refered to as "wuss ass"

anyway, Kratos is always getting help from higher beings, be it gods in the first one, or titans in the second.

Leonidas killed that giant Immortal with its own weapon...in overall skill, i'd say Leonidas is the superior spartan

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.

your still not getting it. HIS ARMS give the Blades of Chaos the EXTRA REACH. that is why the appear so long. even though they are long to begin with.

Soraroxrikusux05

your still not getting it. HIS ARMS give the Blades of Chaos the EXTRA REACH. that is why the appear so long. even though they are long to begin with.
Well this can be easily ended. Don't even think of his arms. Think of the blades and his arms as one, because they're molded onto his arms. End of story. His arms don't give EXTRA reach; they're part of the already existent reach.

And to MS, you obviously don't know a lot of God of War. Kratos was a spartan GENERAL, the HIGHEST GENERAL, he killed lots of MONSTROUS FOES and didn't "beg ares to save him" If you watch the scene he tells Ares if he kills his enemy he will give his life to him. That's a proposal, not a BEGGING, genius. By the way, Kratos did die, twice, and he fought his way out of the underworld. Of course that's just a myth, but I doubt Leonidas could do such a thing. We're not basing this on who's a better spartan, this is about who could kill who, and the answer would be KRATOS WOULD KILL LEONIDAS. And his moves are WAY FASTER than what Leonidas could do play the game and you'd OBVIOUSLY see it. Speed isn't everything, but anyone with eyes can see Kratos is no weakling either. His speed and strength would definitely beat Leonidas. In case you didn't know, we're talking about kratos and leonidas, not their ARMIES. Setting aside the fact that he had the blade of olympus to kill Ares, Kratos was already a brutal fighter with his blades of chaos. Using those alone, with no magic or other weapons, he would easily be able to kill minotaurs, harpies, and undead, let alone mortal spartans. Just face it already, Kratos is better than Leonidas. If they went to a faceoff Kratos would take his blades of chaos and use his wild combos and finish Leonidas off with his little circle pressing moves and it would be over in a second.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
And to MS, you obviously don't know a lot of God of War.
I have played & beaten god of war, it is a horrible game.

]Kratos was a spartan GENERAL, the HIGHEST GENERAL,

Dose that change that fact that he is a soldier, I think not.

He killed lots of MONSTROUS FOES

Yet he still loses to a barbarian, wow.

He didn't "beg ares to save him" If you watch the scene he tells Ares if he kills his enemy he will give his life to him. That's a proposal, not a BEGGING, genius.

A TRUE spartan would embrace death because of the fact that death on the battlefeild is a TRUE spartans greatest honor. Now if you go against that and wish to live, pleading to ares to save him, then basicly what he is doing is BEGGING to let him live.

By the way, Kratos did die, twice, and he fought his way out of the underworld.
So he's already dead, then leonidas has already won.

Of course that's just a myth, but I doubt Leonidas could do such a thing. We're not basing this on who's a better spartan, this is about who could kill who, and the answer would be KRATOS WOULD KILL LEONIDAS.
Yeah I know were not basing it off of that I just enjoy pissing you off.

Yes that is the answer, to little biased prepuesant girls.

And his moves are WAY FASTER than what Leonidas could do play the game and you'd OBVIOUSLY see it.
I have seen how fast he goes and to tell you the truth it is nothing special.

Speed isn't everything, but anyone with eyes can see Kratos is no weakling either. His speed and strength would definitely beat Leonidas.

Leonidus beat a monsterous thing that had all muscle, fangs, and was at least a foot taller then him. With this fact you can not deny leonidas' streangth either. Also his speed matches kratos so thats why I think he can beat him.

In case you didn't know, we're talking about kratos and leonidas, not their ARMIES.[/qoute]
I know that, mainly because I am more inteligent then you, but I was simply explaining their skill and courage.
Setting aside the fact that he had the blade of olympus to kill Ares, Kratos was already a brutal fighter with his blades of chaos. Using those alone, with no magic or other weapons, he would easily be able to kill minotaurs, harpies, and undead, let alone mortal spartans.[/quote]

Wait if he killed them then they are mortal, just as he is.

Just face it already, Kratos is better than Leonidas.
Yeah of course I can see how a corwardly spartan general is better then a couragous spartan KING. You really are a moron arn't you.

If they went to a faceoff Kratos would take his blades of chaos and use his wild combos and finish Leonidas off with his little circle pressing moves and it would be over in a second.

This is not a video game but a fight between men, corward. Leonidas would decimate him.

Have a nice day, you have just been pwned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back