• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

***Battle Royale I: KHI Survival Program***(Advanced Version)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
DAY 1 – THE BEGINNING

ouch.jpg

The innocent teens woke up in a filthy, old classroom, each one of them sat in an aged wood desk. The putrid smell of death invaded the youngsters’ nostrils so quickly, that it took several seconds for the brain to identify that stench. The reaction was, obviously, vomits.

The scholars started interrogating themselves and the others, trying to find a reason for being in that classroom, when suddenly, the room’s door opened, only to reveal several militaries, followed by… Devon?

“Devon, what is this? Where are we?” – asked a male student, with a frightened look on his face.

“Shut up and sit down, little newblet.” – replied Devon KH2, the administrator whom everyone of Khinsider had come to respect. He had a stern and serious look on his face, a look much different than the one he used to have on the bus.

“Well, class, tell me. Have you ever heard of the BR Act?” – questioned the placid man, as the faces of everyone in the room turned blank. They whispered among themselves, only to be silenced by the blood curtling scream of a marine. "No whispering maggots!!!", the grungy, armed officer barked, intimidation washing over the entire class room.

“Good. Now, I’m glad to tell you that your usernames have been selected to be part of this year’s Battle Royale! Congratulations!” – said Devon, now with a cheery face, that contrasted with the teens’ terrified face.

“But this year BR is different… As you can see, only twenty of our forums were selected.” – after saying this, most of the kids started looking around them, trying to find their missing companions – “This year, to offer a more competitive program, we selected the students more suited for a “job” like this. Basically, you’re the top ones of your precious "board". But of course, we decided t bring along a few mice for you to play with.....such as the newbs."
Another innovation: there will be weapons scattered around the map, and I will state daily their location at the same time I announce the Danger Zones.”

“Now, in this “Game”, you have three days to kill each other until only one survives.” - the sensibility, or better, the absence of it, that the old man showed when saying this sentence only made the teenagers more shocked. Hours ago, they were on a bus heading to the trip of their lives, and now they have to kill each other?

“What if we refuse to kill each other?” – asked Victoria, the sweet young girl asked in an almost deviant tone of voice.

“Huh… See that collars you have on your necks?” – inquired the teacher, while the students checked their necks to see if there was indeed a collar there – “They help us locate your geographical and health status. More, at the touch of a button, we can make them explode, taking your heads with it. If you try to leave the island, enter a Danger Zone, and I’ll explain Danger Zones later, or if we have more than one survivor after three days, we’ll have no problem killing all of you.” – now, most of kids were crying, as the thought of never seeing their family again entered their minds.

“Don’t worry about your family, they were already advertised of the situation and they wish you the best of luck.”

“We’re going to give you a bag with some bread, two bottles of water, a map, a compass and a randomly chosen weapon. The map is to help you to mark Danger Zones. There will be new Danger Zones every 12 o’clock, 6 pm and midnight. I remember you again that if anyone enters a Danger Zone, their collar will explode.”

“Now, it’s time to go. Good luck, and let the best man or woman win.”

The youths then started exiting the room into the wild, with a difference of 2 minutes between each youngster…

LIST:
BOY #1- Alexander (Alive Weapon: Fishing Rod)

BOY #2 – Alcibiades ( Alive Weapon: Hook)

BOY #3 – Sam (Alive: Trash Can Lid)

BOY #4 – Jourdan (Alive: Pocket Knife)

BOY #5 – Donnel (Alive Weapon: Submachine Gun with one clip of ammunition )

BOY #6 – Curtis (Alive Weapon: Two hand grenades)

BOY #7 –Kegan (Alive: Weapon: A box of Pencils)

BOY #8 – Alan (Alive Weapon Metal 3 ft. pole )

BOY #9 – Ric (Alive Weapon: Hilt of a sword)

BOY #10 – Anthony (Alive-Weapon: Stapeler with 15 staples)

GIRL #11 – Kayla (Alive Weapon )

GIRL #12 – (Alive Weapon )

GIRL#13- Udoka (Alive Weapon: Tracker. Can see targets within a 15 coordinate radius )

GIRL#14- Kayla (Alive Weapon Brass Knuckles )

GIRL #15- Amy (Alive Weapon: Revolver with 3 bullets )

GIRL #16- Chris (Alive Weapon: Katana)

GIRL#17- Victoria (Alive-Weapon: Jump Rope)

GIRL#18- Kitorro ( Alive Weapon: Medical Sowing Needles)

GIRL#19- Mary Kate (Alive Weapon: Tazor)

GIRL#20- Hilary (Alive Weapon: Bulletproof Vest)

Tranfer Students (aka, badass NPCs who are experinced killers. Most of you will die by them. Pm me your temp if you wanna be one.)

Zetsumi (Alive Weapon Sniper Rifle)

Lance- (Alive Weapon: No Weapon.....yet)

RULES

0) Try to be as realistic as possible. That means you have to drink, eat, heal your injuries and ROLEPLAY YOUR BATTLES REALISTICALLY. It would be extremely rare to escape from a battle unscathed.

1) You can’t directly kill other people. Every time that two or more people are in the same coordinate, I’ll say so, and then both (or more if that’s the case) people will roleplay the battle. The one with better roleplaying wins and kills his opponent. Only 3 people may kill at the same time. You can also run from a battle, or not fight at all, but the opponent can still chase and kill you, if they want.

2) Never publicly state your position on the map, PM it to me after you move. I will post the map of the island (credit to brstation.tjfweb.com for the map), and I will state daily who is dead on each coordinate (A1, B3, D7, etc…) and the Danger Zones coordinates. I advise you to mark in the map the danger areas and who has been killed.

3) After you kill another person, you take her weapon and supplies if you want to do so. All weapons will be random, and they can range from a submachine gun to a jump rope. When you make your character, send it to me in a pm and ill tell you your weapon. I wont play favorites, because they will all be chosen by a number.

4) If you want to kill an ally, PM me and I’ll write the beginning of the battle.

5) If you want to post anything out of topic, don’t post it here. Post it in a pm.

6) If people are inactive for three days, I’ll explode their collars. This time there is no exceptions.

7) Everyone starts at D6. Once the game begins, D6 begins a Danger Zone, which means you can’t return to it.

8)LITERACY ONLY. If you aren't literate, there is a good chance you are going to die.

8) The limit of time is three weeks (real time). You have three days (fictional time), so that means it’s a day per week.

9) If you try to leave the island, you die.

10) If you have any doubt, PM me.

11) Have fun killing people!! XD

If you read the rules, post "You Must Kill To Survive" at the front of your template.

br9he.jpg

Important Locations:
I10 – Lighthouse
I7 – Shrine
E4 – Storage
D6 – School (place where you begin)

Template:

Name: (Realistic)

Birth Place:

Username: (Your KHI username, and rank. Such as newbie, premium, mod, super mod.)

Number: (This decides what weapon you have)

Appearance: (Your real appearance would be preferred, but if you can't do that then you have to give a good description, and a realistic one. No used characters, and no aliens and crap like that)

Personality: (NO! Not everyone may be uber cool badass/emos who aren't afraid to die. Make it realistic.)

Bio: (At least a paragraph)

Theme Song: (This is optional)

OOC: In your first post, try to be as descriptive as possible. Show me your character’s background, emotions, etc… Make me interested

Forever Lost
BO_Dbl._Sizzle
Lord of Chaos
SpasticPrincess
Scarlet Letter
Trigger-Happy
Thespis
Shamdeo
Desert Thorn
Final Strike
Azurith
Kiro
(Any others that are literate, and not n00bs)

Researved spots
Gaurdian of Hearts
thelonepickle
Zetsumi
Blackest Night
Breaking Point
kingdomwolfblade
((Other great Rpers that will make this a challenge))

Last edited:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
You must Kill to survive

Name: Kayla Froelich

Birth Place: Watseka, Illinois

Username: BO_dbl._sizzle - premium

Number: Girl #11

Appearance: Kayla has brown hair and eyes, both pretty dark. She has on demin jeans, dark green tank top with one of those half demin jackets. She also has a loose tie around her neck. She also wears a small top hat with a tie that is tied to that and hangs off the side of it next to her face. She also has a tie tied on her right thigh with her right hand in a fingerless glove. She loves her black sneakers.

Personality: Kayla is a strange kind of person. One second she is one of the least positive person you have ever met. Kayla could be giving you the glare, which she is kind of famous for, or you could be lucky and just be yelled at. On the other hand she is very peepy happy and will have no problem to never stop talking. Kayla does those have a side to her where whens he gets mad you might want to step back.

Bio: Kayla doesn't really remember getting on the boat or whatever. It was all a blur, but she didn't want to know anythign else besides being on this island and needing to win. She had to get home. Kayla had a sweet ride in to college in two years, and she ahd a great boyfriend that was going to possible propose soon. Kayla just couldn't die, she loved her parents, her friends, and everythign she left there behind. Now with everything she wants back on her mind she has decided that nothing will stand in her way to live. Even if she has to kill someone she has loved all her life or have none. This was her life and she was going to keep it.

Theme Song: Life Will Be the Death of Me by The Ordinary Boys

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
"You Must Kill To Survive"

Name:

Birth Place:

Username: <T/2IGGER}{APPY>, Premium member

Number: 9

Appearance: http://myspace-397.vo.llnwd.net/0033...37005397_m.jpg
Stands about 6'0, 6'1, 250 pounds. A little chubby around the stomach, but has toned arms and legs

Personality: A very nice, quite, person. Very loyal to his friends, and smart and mature for his age. His is calm in most situations and very logical in very scary situations. He is also known as a procrastinator and lazy

Bio: Ric was born in a small city in the high desert of California. When he turned two, him and his family moved to Tujunga, CA, about 30 minutes away from Downtown L.A. His family was loyal and supportive with everything he did. When he was just about 13 years old he joined the KH2.net forums as ‘Cyber X. Wolf’, today known as KHI. He had two accounts that all of a sudden disappeared. On his third and final one, he came up with the name <T/2IGGER}{APPY> from playing the game known as ‘Counter-Strike’. Being in the forum for about 1 and half year, coming up on his 2 years as a member, he has made many friends on the site. Out of the site, he was a very athletic even though he has a lazy attitude. He took up sports such as Football and Boxing. He also went hunting, learned to set traps, shot rifles, pistols, and survive in the wild, using the simplest items to create decent blunt weapons. He also fell in love with a very beautiful young lady, and is still in a very steady relationship even after a mishap with the law. Aside from his athletic side, he was also into the arts, drawing, literature, but above all, music and role-playing where his passions.

One day while on the site, he received a PM from anonymous user…

BR Activist

You have been chosen to meet those who you are so "close" with in person. We have notified your parents of this, and they agree whole-heartedly. Tomorrow morning, there will be a bus to pick you up from your house. This is not a joke. We know you will want to see for yourself.

Ric quickly, dismissed it as a joke, but his parents confirmed him it wasn’t. This was about to turn from bad, to worse.

Theme Song: none

-------------------------------

Ric was dreading the moment they got off the bus. He didn’t know what to expect, but was hoping it wasn’t some stupid summer camp. A couple nights before he got a pm from a anonymous member. He was astonished that his parents made him go. Maybe they wanted to get rid of him for a couple days. But he couldn’t wait till he went back home, and go camping at the beach, then the week after that, to start football and boxing again .He looked around the bus, looking for a familiar face. Even though these people where from the forums, he had seen some of their pictures. He only noticed a few people, and quickly resumed sitting regularly in his seat. He continued stairing out of the window "I really hope this wont be that long"

Last edited:

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
You must kill to survive.

Name: Brody

Birth Place: Erieau, Canada

Username: Lord_Canti, Premium foo!

Number: 2!

Appearance: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j127/_Brodeh_/6fadec14.jpg Guh, that be a terrible pic of me. But oh well.

Personality: At most times Brody can be a very hyperactive kid, a smile always perched on his face. Although if you know how to push his buttons, and which buttons to push he can go on a rampage. At other times he can be the exact opposite and just be lazy around the house all day and not do a thing. Most of the time he looks at all things positively. And when he finds a secret worth keeping he won't go blabbing around about it, he isn't very good at keeping secrets.

Bio: Brody was born into a fairly average and normal family. Wait. Scratch that. Brody’s family wasn’t very normal at all. Having two older sisters almost 10 years difference between him and them he had to put up with all their fighting and what not. Also, what other family breaks out into singing Queen after a nice good juicy steak dinner? Yah, didn’t think so. There’s a lot more, but we won’t go into details.

After going onto a site, AdventChildren.net, for almost a year now he decided to explore the net a bit. He brought the mouse courser over to the link section of the homepage and that’s where he found KH2.net. Semi-interested in the site he clicked on it and Registered into the forums as Starbounder62. After newbing about in the forum community for an unknown period of time he stumbled across the Rp section and decided to check it out. After joining n00bing about in rp’s he finally got better, but that wasn’t until after he switched his username to Lord_Canti.

Still not having any friends yet and having roughly 1,200 posts he tried his hand at the friendship game and dived into Forum Insanity. After spending large amounts of time in there and leaving rping all together he made plenty of friends.

One day he was casually surfing the forums, doing what he did everyday when he found that his pm box read 1 unread message(s). He swiftly dragged the courser over to the link and clicked it. It read that he would be picked up on a bus the following day and that his parents had already fully agreed to this.

A bit nervous by this pm he brushed it off as a joke and continued on with the day. But when tomorrow reared its ugly head Brody rushed outside with clothes sloppy shoved into a backpack and he stood on his front porch, awaiting the bus to pick him up, where ever they were going.

Theme Song: No Thugs In Our House - XTC

Last edited:

Thespis

“You Must Kill to Survive.”

Name: Hilary Grom

Birth Place: Cleveland, OH

Username: Thespis

Number: 20

Appearance: Hilary would be what you would call a “scarlet women”, as the censors forbid a more modern and blunt term. While not very pretty throughout most of her life, she seemed to blossom in high school. Ditching her glasses for contacts and being the victor in the war with acne, Hilary began attracting the attention of the opposite sex her freshmen year and found that she quite enjoyed it. Since then, she has done everything in her power to make boys notice her, be it wearing flashy jewelry or shattering the school dress code. Deep green eyes, vibrant red hair at waist length and unnaturally tanned skin for the Ohio climate complete the teenager, who stands at roughly 5’6’’ high and weighs 120lbs.

Personality: Throughout elementary and middle school, Hilary was the girl that no one noticed. She was quiet, shy, and for the most part reserved. Her actions and words reflected the moderately sheltered life that she lived, and at the time she could count her friends on her hands. An avid reader and writer, she spent the majority of her time by herself than in large groups. This isn’t to say that she was anti-social; she would engage in conversation so long as she was not the initiator. However, she was more often than not the one that the other children forgot and left behind, preferring to spend their time with more outgoing peers.

However, when she entered high school, her personality changed drastically. As she began to escape the awkward stages of puberty, people began to notice her. She suddenly found that she had more friends then she could keep track of, and although many of these friendships proved to be false and vain, it helped transform her into a much more socially “active” person. Now much more outgoing, one can see how sudden popularity and de-shelterization can significantly alter a person by examining Hilary “then-and-now.” She readily abandoned values that she swore she never would in the wake of her sudden social ladder boost, becoming a much more lustful and vain person in the process.

As for bravery, Hilary was one that subscribed to the idea that bravery is something that slowly builds inside you, and that the reserve will be there when you need it. She is about to quickly discover that this is, in fact, completely wrong. She has never thought of killing another person, nor did she ever think she would end up in a situation where she was required to do so. Camping was never a top-lister for her either, so she has basically has absolutely no clue what to do, let alone how to properly plan.

Bio: Although she was born in Cleveland, Hilary moved to the slightly smaller city of Akron, Ohio when she was barely one year old. There she lived with her mother, Lisa, and her father, Tom, and still lives today. Her parents divorced only a few years after Hilary’s sister, Katie, was born. Both children then lived with their mother, who was forced to move into a run down neighborhood until she could financially support the family by herself. Although divorced, Hilary still maintained a good relationship with her father, and despite the divorce, she never considered her family to be “broken”.

When she was five, Hilary’s mother landed a good paying job at a health insurance company, and the family moved from the ghetto to a nicer, middle class neighborhood on the West Side. Ironically, the same street they moved into was also the street that her grandparents had lived on for nearly thirty years, so she was fortunate enough to have close relations just down the street. Around this time her father re-married, and brought a stepmother and two step-siblings into Hilary’s world.

Life for the next several years was comfortable and steady for Hilary. Though she was shy, she did make a few friends on the quiet cul-de-sac where she lived. School was a different matter, however; none of her friends on the street went to the same school as she did. Her lack of friends in elementary school drove her retreat into books, and her love for reading and writing flourished.

Middle school brought many new changes in Hilary’s life. First off, she moved away from her home on the cul-de-sac, into a bigger house but one where she knew no one. Her mother remarried, and she did not, shall we say, see eye to eye with her stepfather on many things. Despite the fact that the junior high combined several local elementary schools, friends were scarce for Hilary, and she delved deeper into literature. It was around this time that she first began online RPGs, starting on a few small Harry Potter forms. She RPd on and off for the next few years, and though she became a decent Rper, she found herself losing interest in it as eighth grade drew near. It was at this time she began entering puberty, and it was only towards the end of the year that people really began to notice her (or, more specifically, her chest).

It was when she first started high school that Hilary first began noticing that, well, she was somewhat popular. Although she did not see herself as an attractive person, other people obviously did. Having many new “friends” helped Hilary become a more social and outgoing person (she even had her first kiss with her first boyfriend at the end of freshmen year). She began leaving books behind in pursuit of a social life, and though she didn’t realize it, Hilary was “getting around” a bit more than most people found socially acceptable. The end of her tenth grade year found her at the end of a trail of a plethora of boyfriends, her last inviting her to Prom and with whom she engaged in her first sexual act.

Afterwards, however, the boy she had given herself to left her for a college girl, and while school was still in session for a few weeks, nasty rumors began spreading. It soon became common knowledge that intoxication had led to the unprotected act, and that Hilary was becoming faint and sometimes awoke sick. She hid the fact from her parents, and when school was let out for the summer she once again became more introverted and a little depressed. The thought of a pregnancy test terrified her, lest she be forced to tell her parents, so for the next week she stayed secluded in her home.

It was at this time that a letter had arrived in the mail, telling her about some KHI convention or whatnot. Hilary remembered the site, and having made a few online friends there accepted the invitation, slightly desperate to be somewhere where people wouldn’t judge her. Telling her parents that she was going with some friends to a cabin in the north for the week, Hilary boarded the bus full of strangers. This is the last thing she remembers.

Theme Song: La Vie Boheme-RENT

And people wonder why global warming is such a problem.

As the acid cloud of exhaust cleared, Hilary was able to see the bus clearly for the first time. It was definitely past its prime; fading paint and a rusting bumper were the nicest details on the automobile. Still, it would run, and Hilary could see the outlines of a few people already on board. The doors slid open with a screech, and the young girl inhaled deeply. This is it, , she thought, and she slowly made her way up the narrow stairs onto the Bus of the Damned.

She took a seat not to far from the back, red hair swishing as she made her way down the isle. The sky was overcast, as it usually was in Cleveland, and a light drizzle had started moments before. Resting her forehead on the cool, droplet covered window Hilary closed her eyes, retreating into the depths of her subconscious. Long drives had always been a somewhat relaxing experience for the girl, and Hilary was so desperate just to relax that the mere prospect of a journey made her tranquil and mellow. Another screech danced through her ears as the sliding doors closed, and she opened her eyes momentarily as the bus gave a lurch and slowly made its way out of the dingy station. Her mind briefly registered the Cleveland skyline passing by as the bus made its grand exit before her eyelids fell again, and the world once more became subservient to her thoughts.

Mind wandering, Hilary concentrated on nothing in particular, but she soon began to feel a hated sense of gloom settle around her. Alex, prom, the wall in the bathroom, even such far away and trivial things such as the divorce flashed through her mind like lightning in a storm. No, not a storm. A hurricane. And with the hurricane, the deadly surge. Except it wasn’t water, no, water she could cope with. This surge was clean, it was metallic, and it was definite. It came in a box no bigger than that of a child’s pencil case, and one could easily obtain it over the counter at any convenient store. It loomed over her constantly, cold and crushing as a tsunami.

“God damn it!”

Hilary sat up straight, having just been rudely brought back to reality in the form of a dilapidated bus hitting a pothole, causing her to smack her forehead against the window.

Ah well, it was probably good for me. I’m turning into some emo loser…

For the first time, Hilary got a good look at the people she was traveling with. Dark green eyes began scanning the confined space, though she tried to observe her peers as inconspicuously as possible. Something she had learned in high school; you never make it obvious that you’re assessing everyone. She noted that most of the people on the bus were in their teens, and that none sat next to each other. For the most part, silence reigned, broken only bye the occasional cough or sneeze. As for the bus driver, she could only see the back of his head, though he wore a large overcoat and seemed to be trying to merge with the bus itself. She sighed a little and crossed her legs, suppressing a twinge of jealousy as she watched one boy pull out his iPod. Had she been thinking clearly that morning, she would have brought something to do. Alas, such was not the case, so Hilary settled a bit further into her seat and allowed boredom to overtake her.

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
"You Must Kill To Survive"

Name: Kegan (pronounced either kay-gan or keg (as in keg of beer) an)

Birth Place: Glacier Bay, Alaska (currently living in Arkansas...)

Username: Lord of Chaos -- Premium Member

Number: BOY #07

Appearance: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...egannew002.jpg -Crappy picture of me... um... I'm about 6'0 now... I weigh around 170 lbs... pretty damn fit, but not musclebound.

Personality: Kegan has an almost split side to him. Note: No one said split personality. On the one side, Kegan is a calm, cool, yet slightly cold and calculating person. He manages well under most stress, and can keep his emotions tightly held on a leash. Very intelligent, with an I.Q. of 246 (No, I'm not kidding). He has a sarcasm attitude... and can get over-confident on occassion. On his other side... his inner being. Somewhat of an introvert, and soft spoken, yet still clever, and sly at times. He's willing to do whatever it takes to come out ahead though... and even though he values friendship... his life is probably more important. Always organizing... planning...scheming...as well.

Bio: Kegan was born in a little town outside of the National Park, Glacier Bay, Alaska. He was born at 11:42 pm... meaning that, as far as superstitions go, he has more of a chance of being in contact with spirits. From an early age, Kegan has proven to be a clever, silent person. His family moved around quite a bit, not because of military or anything, but bceause his family had relatives everywhere, and his dad was always moving from job-to-job.

Kegan was known in school for being intelligent... and was picked on for two reasons in his early years: intelligence, and being a curse. People considered him a curse, because he happen to bring bad luck for quite a long time to him and others around him. This made him isolated to himself, and he rarey chose to make friends at all. However, Kegan found the courage to make a few along his life. At a young age, he also found a love for four major things -- music, art, technology, and role-playing.

Kegan started Role-Playing on a popular board game known as Dungeons & Dragons when he was but five years old, creating his first original character -- Valyon Lightstar. It wasn't long after this that Kegan pursued his other interests. He picked up guitar, and has been playing it ever since. He also started tinkering and messing with computers and video games, and started to draw and write. Kegan finally stopped moving around... when he was around 14.

It was about this time that Kegan was no longer considered a curse. It just so happened that when he was 11, his tenth friend died around him (another reason why he was called jinx), a girlfriend who was shot (this is still real, I'm basing this on my real life) in front of him, and died in his arms. Kegan's perspective on a lot of things changed after that. For one, he gained a psychiatrist... which made him almost feel like he was insane... but he managed to keep his feelings and thoughts inside.

It wasn't long after this, that that became a problem as well. Kegan was wrestling around with his quite larger cousin Chris one day, when Chris did something very stupid -- rammed his head into a wall. This seemed to snap something inside of Kegan's head, and caused him to become enraged, and unlock the pent up emotions of negativity within. The next thing he remembered, he was being dragged from Chris, after nearly crushing his trachea. Kegan found this as a good time to get back into meditating... and has been relatively calm and curse-free ever since. He also has a great girlfriend now... and as another nice factoid, Kegan has practiced marksmanship, martial arts, and swordsmanship since he was small as well.

Theme Song: Animal I Have Become -- Three Days Grace

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Name: Jourdan Williams

;

Birthplace: California

Number: BOY #4

Appearance: http://forums.khinsider.com/showpost...postcount=3658

Personality: Jourdan is kind and sensible by nature, despite his anti-social ways in the real world outside his computer. He believes strictly that talk is cheap, and the only way to display your true emotion is through action. He tries his best to keep a cool, mature attitude around others, but deep down he contemplates the meaning of his small existance.

Bio: Jourdan Williams, known as Shady-DVS on KHI, has had a very sheltered and normal life. He has only had one death within his family, and he lives with both of his parents. He has all the latest things. A Playstation 2, an Xbox, cable TV in his own room, etc. You name it, and he has it. Before his lifestyle changed, he was a shy, and somewhat timid boy. He always wanted to avoid conflict. But on his thirteenth birthday, his parents gave him something that he had never experienced before. The Internet. A vast network of knowledge at your fingertips.....in his own room. Of course, he had heard about the internet before, but mainly the bad things. Like internet predators, and Dungeon and Dragons geeks. But now, he would see it first hand. One of the first things he did was utilize this strange tool called "Google". With it, he typed in his current obsession, Kingdom Hearts. It was history in the making at this moment. All the info he would ever need about KH, and some things he didn't even know. It felt entering an entire new world. After a month or two, Jourdan was on the site almost every weekend. This was enough time for him to absorb all the knowledge he could, and y then, he had grown bored of talking to his 6 year old brother about his theories for KH2. Out of sheer chance, he accidentally clicked a link. The link's name was "Kingdomhearts2.net Forums".

"Forums?", he thought to himself. What could this be? He had never seen it before. The bright white colors, and the many strange things called "threads". Thread? What the heck did that mean? He clicked one of them, and found himself gazing at the most articulate theory he had ever seen. He could spot no holes in it. "BHK is really Sora's other half? Thats exactly what I was thinking! I gotta tell this "silu0ette" about how much I agree with him!", the young teen said with glee, clicking on the "Post Reply" icon on the bottom. To his surprise, a red screen flashed on his comp. It read, "Sorry, you must be a member of these forums to reply. If you are already a member, Login, or if you want to become one, Register today!", the bold text said bladly. Join? Does this cost money or something? Oh well, the anxious male said to himself. It was worth a shot. Jourdan Williams had been reborn as "khinfomaster" that day.

He quickly made friends, and even discored that he wasn't the only KH fan in the universe. It was nice to talk openly about these things. He was so happy, that he had to post it everywhere. This lead to his untimely ban from the site. Jourdan was extremely confused, and pissed off. Thinking that he finally had a place to call home, only to have it crushed in his face. He tried again the next day, but the same thing occured. He was not permitted to view the board. Jourdan gave up on KHI, and sadly returned to normal life, hanging out with IRL friends.

One year later, and he was now 14. The once naive and ignorant newb had returned, and had learned that kh2 was coming soon after seeing a televison commercial on G4. His interest in KH grew, and he once again returned to forums. But every other site he went to did not possess the intelligence that the previous one had. He knew t was time to go back to KHI. He had to at least try, eventhough he knew in his heart he would simply be denied. But to his surprise, he had returned unscathed. His name was now gone, and he saw new faces. The forums had changed in the past twelve months. Changed so much that he felt again like a newbie, starting fresh in the world. When he rejoined as khinfomaster, none but a select few even remembered his name. And even they had nothing to say. Jourdan was shocked to see that silh0ette had even become a mod. A normal member just like he was, was now a person with authority and respect around the board. He knew he would have to do the same. Starting from scratch, he slowly but surely began to make name for himself. A good one this time. He had even more friends than he had before. It wasn't long before he reached 1,000 posts, and was promoted from newbie, to a full fledged Premium member. Immediately upon recieving this title, he renamed himself "Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child".

Another year later..........

Another year has passed since khinfomaster had become a respected member. And he had changed not only online, but in his outside world. He became less and less active, stopped talking to his parents, and even stayed up til the late night RPing, and writing his fiction. And most of all, the chat room, where he had talked to all his friends daily. He couldn't help it. Around these people, he felt as if they were his real friends. Don't get me wrong, he still had normal friends, but for some reason he was more enthusiastic about talking to them. He had become what he feared most. An internet geek. He would never admit it though, and just say that he could quit anytime. His parents became less worried, and more scared of him. He would talk more to his "online friends" than he would his own brother. He even ATE in front of it. They thought there son was going to go crazy. Jourdan, for the most part, had remained perfectly sane. He still had some of his old traits, like his kindness and silence, but he was no longer afraid of much at all. He had definately become secure in his own personality. But then, something weird happened.

One day, during his daily chat room antics, he was sent a pm from an unknown user. The person's name wasn't even on the list. He assumed it was just Hok messing with him, but when he called out his real name, he started to believe him.

[BR Activist] Posted at 00:12:00:You have been chosen to meet those who you are so "close" with in person. We have notified your parents of this, and they agree whole heartedly. Tommorrow morning, there will be a bus to pick you up from your house. This is not a joke. We know you will want to see for yourself. Sweet dreams, "Shadee".

He immediately pmed all those on his MSN list, and they said that they each got the same PM. Something was going on. And Jourdan was going to get to the bottom of this. Even if it killed him.

Theme Song: "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand

S

.Scarlet Letter.

“You must kill to survive.”
; _ ;

Name: Victoria (I prefer Tori ^.^) Shinida

Birth Place: London

Username: .Scarlet Letter. :Newbie

Number: 17

Appearance: Ugly Web cam picture. Behold my foul appearance =P
Also: 5'7", 126 lbs, Victoria sports a a black t-shirt with a white elbow-length shirt underneath along with a pair of jeans.

Personality: Tori is a timid sort of person who takes the time to avoid most people. She is very stern and forbidding at times. Tori enjoys being in control of things and has a temper depending on the situation. If brought at a point where she is exceedingly furious she takes on a completely different personality completely the opposite of her normal timid behavior. One quality she is quite fond of is trickery. She loves to scheme and see her plans go through. However, Tori has several different personalities, which come in based on certain factors or randomly.

Bio: Victoria, in the past, was a very out-going type of person, until she hit the age of eight (Link to that >.>). Certain events permanently changed her life making her the person she is today. Victoria was never very athletic and usually tried to avoid physical activities. During the times in which she was not participating in such activities, Tori would take pleasure in reading or art. Academically she was above average, but never the best. Mostly coming into 3rd place in anything, 2nd if she was lucky. To her, it was frustrating to come so close to succeeding and then suddenly someone coming up and crushing that hope. Due to this she was never satisfied, and strived harder to succeed. For this, she turned to the Internet. This opened a completely new experience for her. Tori’s entire character changed over the span of four years. At age 15, her vision began to worsen dramatically. This came along with many other health problems that affected her greatly. (Link to an earlier description of some of these medical problems.)

Theme Song: Darts of Pleasure ~ Franz Ferdinand (double yum :3)

Edit: 5.25/5.5 vision x__x…I’m practically blind without my glasses ; _ ;..
In addition, I'm probably going to edit this a few times until I know I've given a proper description.

~

Victoria leaned against the Honda Pilot that was resting in her driveway. Sporting a pair of dark blue jeans along with an elbow-length blouse and a black tee over it, the penetrating chill of the automobile’s metallic shell was enough to keep her from drifting into slumber. Victoria abhorred mornings since she had lost the comfort of having a full nine hours of peace. Still that fact did not stop her from pondering the purpose of a certain message she had received the night before. Originating from a site, by the name of KHInsider, was a private message. Not a message usual for one such as Victoria, in fact, something quite the opposite of which she would have expected to see in a lifetime. An invitation it was, however, Victoria thought it strange due to the fact it was from someone she had never met. The one tidbit of the whole thing that bothered her mostly was the fact that they knew her location.

“ This is out of the ordinary… Bleh, I figure I might as well check it out.”

Casually lifting her hand over her mouth to suppress a yawn that was emitted from her, Victoria turned her head in the direction from where the rusty sound of an engine could be heard growing louder every passing second. With a slight grimace on her face due to the appearance of the ancient heap of metal, Victoria boarded the bus furiously a seat in an unoccupied area. The smallest things would easily set her off in the morning, the unsightly condition of the bus being one of them.

(OOC: I feel like I'm forgetting something to this -.-....)

Last edited:

shakes

Name: Donnell

Birth place: Birmingham.AL

Username: Shakes-oridinary

Numeber: 5

Sex: M

Apperence: Chocolate brown skin, 6'1, weigh 180, black hair, brown eyes, and got a tattoo of a dragon on my arm.

Personality: Donnell's personality is more of a change from day to day type. He gets along with people real well and he love the ladys and he treat the ladys with respect. He can get along with dudes from time to time, but sometimes dudes try to test him and they end up gettin hurt. He got alot of friends, boys and girls. He often tries to take care of his parents like if there have money promblems or sick and stuff like. But all together Shakes is the coolest dude you could ever meet.

Bioonnell a.ka. Shakes tries to meet new people, see what there about and try to make friends with them. During his early life he had a little trouble with stayin out of fights. Almost everyday when he was younger he got into a fight with some dude who thougt he could rule him. So today at this present time Donnell often feels very strongly about the people around him. Donnell has a one brother. His name is Larry a.k.a. Socks. Larry often teaches Donnell about the world and whats to expect out of people. Larry has been through alot these past 16 years of Donnell's life so Donnell really looks up to his big brother, by the way Larry is 24. As Donnell progress through life he understands that life is unfair in everyway, and that females can make you or break you. Donnell often tries to keep his females friends bar to a minumum cause he sometimes gets himself into trouble. Donnell is also a amazing athlete. He spends most of time playin basketball and football to keep his skills up. And he also lifts weights alot so he is very strong.Donnell today spends some of his time on a website called Khinsider he meets lots of cool people to talk to and it passes the time. Donnell has been on the KHI for 6 months and he meet alot of new friends. Well today Donnell got a pm from someone talkin about a fighting contest or something. Donnell knows that he have been in plenty of fights so he should have no promblem winning againts anybody. Plus he has people on his to help him just in case. So Donnell waits untill the day arrive when he fights unknown challengers that might give him a run for money. Plus its a good way for him to get some exercise

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
You must kill to survive​

Name: Atlas Adonis

Birth Place: Toronto

Username: Forever Lost

Number: 6

Appearance: A 5"11 Asian boy of medium build, Atlas has wavy black hair with a mole in between his eyes, his eyes the darkest brown you'll ever see. He wears a sleeved black shirt, the sleeves curled up to his elbows. He sports blue denim jeans, with worn out white sneakers.

Personality: Atlas Adonis is a boy who thinks things out, but almost never acts. He only acts when he's actually built the rare nerve to do it. But either than that, Atlas is silent, with a lot of rage bottled inside. He has a sharp tongue and has steel-like determination, whether it be for good or bad reasons.

Bio: Atlas was raised to have been disciplined sharply. He has a normal family, and this formula allowed him to grow up efficiently. He is an A student, who trained vigorously in body and in mind. But Atlas lacked a social life, which was the price. He was always alone, no friends, let alone a girlfriend. So when he heard of this field trip, he thought that maybe he might be able to make a friend or two...

Theme Song: The Fallen - Franz Ferdinand

~*-----*~​

Atlas woke up to the sound of Franz Ferdinand in the background. Great, left it on again. I might not have been able to sleep without it, though. He rubbed his eyes, looking around. Room was looking the same messy was as it was. He quickly cleaned it up, it was natural since he always did it. Clean it up, it gets messy, repeat.

He quickly took a shower, and put on his usual normal stuff, trying not too hard in terms of fashion. He walked towards his computer and looked at his computer screen, the only thing giving off light in the room.

"A PM...?" he said, as he clicked on it. It said only a few words, but it made his heart quicken, to rush.

Hurry up or you'll miss the bus.

He ran downstairs and picked up the last piece of toast and snatched it with his mouth, and dashed out of the door, struggling to put on his shoes. The smell of morning dew filled the air, as the sound of the bus came around.

"Wait! Wait, dammit!" he yelled, and the bus door swung open, as he went inside with a sigh of relief. He stepped inside, and looked around. Same old people who ignore me. Big deal. He sat in the only empty seat there, and looked out the window, as the bus started.

He jumped out of his seat a little, looking around to see if anyone noticed. No one. Last thing he needed was to make a fool out of himself..

[crash]

OOC: I was just told by SHady that when ever he is gone, that I am in charge. I'm not going to start yet, we will wait for others to return with their Tmeplate in this one then start.

D

Desert Jesus

"You must kill to survive"

My Quote: "Kill the spiders to save the butterflies..."

Name: Sam (Believe it or not, I am very familiar with this name!)

Birth Place: Jaxonville, FL.

Username: Desert Thorn (DT)

Number: 3 (An effing trash can lid!?)

Appearance:

Sam is a white male standing tall at a whopping 5'11". Long, baggy pants fall just under his waist, and they are tightened by a large jaded belt that wraps through his pants twice. He wears a white tee with a large jacket that drops just below his waist. DC's cover his feet, and covering his head is some messed up, stable hair that sticks up a little in the front half of his head. There are tattered gloves on either of his hands. His eyes strike hazel.

Personality:

Quiet and talkiturn. Doesn't talk much, but when the words come out, they come out in a fiery blaze. He chooses to bottle up his emotions so that he may battle them without the help of others. These bottled-up emotions usually result in temporary outbursts of violence and sadistic nature.

However, when not confronted with his inner demons, he is a very happy, yet misunderstood person. He was raised differently from everybody else... Somehow, he was always different, pretending that problems did not phase him when they really ate him up inside. It was his parents doing. They took away his freedom of choice when we was young... Now, he is left with that scar till then end of his days. Choices become difficult as time grows on. In his head, he constantly battles himself, unsure of whether or not he is leading the life of a normal individual. Yet, he wants to be different... This is but one conflict of thousands that constantly fill his thoughts and actions.

People say he has no personality. But what they don't know is that he is profoundly shy around individuals he has never made eye-contact before. He can also sense something...something, like a disease, inside of them. The infection tells him whether or not they shall befriend one-another one day... With those whose chances of friendship is small, Sam chooses to be shy. He cannot help it. He wishes he could just change over night, but he can't. God has cursed him, and now the only thing that remains is survival.

However, he is not shy in the face of despair. During this time, he takes control of the reigns and truly lives up to his potential. Conflict can spark a fire in some people... In Sam, that fire becomes a brushfire just waiting to be unleashed. Do not anger him... You will most likely regret it.

Bio: Sam is a navy-brat. He's visited just about every continent of this world, with the exception of Africa and Australia. Throughout the years, he has endured many seasons of sports includiing baseball, football, and mostly soccer. The rest of his Bio is currently unknown...

Theme Song: Blow Me Away ~ Breaking Benjamin

Sam could hear the engine now. The vicious fumes from the tailpipes seemed to wage a war against his nostrils as he entered the bus. Slowly inching his way up the steps, he noticed, capped by quotations, a group of words painted in red across the side of bus: "Welcome to your future." The words gave him an uneasy feeling... As if, they were readying him for something. But what? Was he ready? His heart told him that he wasn't, yet his current, indissoluble situation told him that he was.

"Another one…" Sam whispered under the intense howl of the engine. "…choices, choices." As he crept along the isle, he noticed very few others seated. As he moved towards the back of the bus, he noticed a pair of watchful eyes. They were sharp green, accompanied by a head of wavy brown hair that told Sam only one thing: He was vain. The mysteriously hooded driver had not waited for Sam to seat himself before commencing his runs, which was the young man had expected. The back seat was ironically comfortable, which is what he had predicted. More people tend to seat themselves in the back, causing a wearing of the leather, which eventually leads to higher comfort. These thoughts were immediately put at bay, though, as Sam remembered the reason for his presence on that seat.

"My family... My friends.... I get this feeling like they're farther off than they really are..."

Last edited:

XSpasticPrincess

Empty the Jar of Hopelessness upon those who belie
"You must Kill to survive"

Name: Mary-Katherine(kate) Thaine

Birth Place: Ontario, Canada =D

Username: XSpasticPrincess, Newbie..sorta

Number: 19

Appearance:
Picture170.jpg
I'm too lazy to describe myself xD. Ps. I'm wearing a Black Tank top and Jeans, featuring a white studded belt and hot pink converse at the time of this picture.

Personality: Ub3r cool emo bad ass...Okay not. She's a sensitve caring iindividual with a dry sarcastic sense of humour. She can find a joke in the most dire situations and isn't easily scared. She harbours violent feelings toward 90% of the human race...she has never had the chance to act on them however until now.

Bio: Born and raised moving around she never really felt at home nor had friends for more than a year. Her parents separated when she was one and a half and yadda yadda yadda. One day at the impressionable age of fourteen her younger cousin known then as Starbouder62 introduced her to the mystical world of KHI Roleplaying. She immediately signed up under the copycat name moonflyer23. She accomplished her very first full roleplay entitled -Caged.Hopes- but soon forgot about the site and moved on. One day under an urge to RP she attempted to sign on under moonflyer23 but was denied. So in a desperate scrabble to remain a role player she registered under XSpasticPrincess and joined in 'Legends of Marvella' where she befriended King Naruto and Prince Sasuke. She then went on another hiatus, crushed at the failure of her romantic/zombie/comedy, only to be brought back by her cousin who by now was Premium and bore the title 'Lord_Canti'.

Kate shook. The Pm blinked on her screen as she read it over for the twelfth time in the past two days. Her hands trembled as she scanned a few KHI chat contacts. She asked around. A few had gotten the creepy PM but others called her crazy and to shut up. Curled up into a ball on her computer chair she cracked her knuckles nervously. "How could mom agree to this?!" Discarding the thought her accusations setteled on the boyfriend, the one man who hated free thinking in children more than Hitler did. With constant reminders to 'not question him' she clenched her fists. "What a heartless jerk.."

Kate stood and made her way down to the breakfast table, her hands shook even harder and she ended up dropping her spoon. Closing her eyes she cracked her knuckles again. "Hey, get ahold of yourself, you'll be back tomorrow. Just go pack your stuff and attempt breakfast again in a few minutes." She whispered, her voice strained and weak. She didn't like this random KHI field trip idea at all but as her 'step-dad' had told her,

"It'll be a way to stop being so anti-social." So alas she trudged up the stairs to her room and began stuffing random articles of clothing into her overnight bag. Heavy hearted at leaving her mommy behind she skipped down the stairs. Stopping at the computer she posted on KHI real quick. Seeing the familiar names; and the names of those who were going she felt a renewed adrenaline rush and kissed her mother goodbye as she bolted for the door. Boarding the bus she picked a seat near the middle and curled up into a ball. "Heere we Goo!!"

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
"You must kill to survive."
---

Name: Anthony "Tony" Garceaux
---
---
Birth Place: Cloquet, Minnesota.
---
Username: Shamdeo
---
---
Number: BOY #10 ( Stapler, ftw. )
---
Appearance: Tony stands at five feet and ten inches, weighs about one-hundred and eighty pounds. Semi-lengthy brown hair and hazel eyes. Caucasian. Medium-strong build.
---
Personality: Calm and reserved, yet light-hearted at times with a subtle sense of humor. In times of danger, he takes on a serious and calculating nature. A discontent lingers about him, something that detracts silently from his naturally good-natured attitude to others. ( Naturally... XD )
---
Bio: College student majoring in Game Design and Development. From a young age, he had a knack for learning and understanding geography and the sciences. Throught his middle-school and high-school days, he was a defenseman for his school's hockey team. He participated in many academic events as well, earning him two first place geography bee medals and a third place spelling bee medal. Despite this, he lacked the energy to apply these to everyday activities, but they appear in situations of competitiveness or necessity. A Life rank Boy Scout ( the one before Eagle ), he has been trained in many life-saving procedures such as CPR training, first aid, firearm, and wilderness survival. He has taken part in several high-adventure wilderness trips in which survival know-how was a key asset, especially in extremely cold climates. On these trips, one would be required to build temporary shelter for several days, detect position and direction of a course, allocate drinkable water sources, and ration the meager food supply. His marksmanship is of decent talent with firearms and bows ( Archery and Rifle merit badges. ).
---
Theme Song: Koh Ohtani - Prologue: To The Ancient Land

Of the several thoughts that ran through his mind, one of them was the notion that coming out here was a completely ludicrous idea; getting up at the asscrack of dawn ( as some non-early birds call it jokingly ) and planning to meet a bunch of kids he knew over an internet message board.

He would lean against a black metallic object, that would appear to be the trunk of a "manly" Geo Prizm, a somewhat trustworthy vehicle bought from an acquaintance of his father for a flat grand. Sure it was cheap, but the insurance was lame, but nowhere near as bad as one with a "D-dub" on his record. The windshield had acquired a quaint crack that had grown across it's width during the cold winter months in northern Minnesota, and ice sliding off a passing truck and slamming noisily into it. ( A lovely sight that occurred oh-so-early in the morning. The asscrack of morning. ) But minus that cosmetic flaw, she was steady, with a little hammer he kept in the back seat to knock the corrosion off the starter. Simple maintenance. There was a lot near an overpass, the point that he had specified the previous day. Light fog covered the horizon and clung to the conifers that surrounded the lot.

If you must know about his clothing... Yes. He had clothes on. But in detail, the garb consisted of a brown short-sleeved tee work over a long-sleeved white shirt. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbow and a watch on his left hand looked remarkably tacky. Some of the rubber had been stripped out of it, but it functioned all the same. His legs were clad in black jeans held up with a belt made of chain mail links and a silver buckle fastened with black cord. It was a rather nice accessory, made by an old friend. Well, maybe more, but that's a matter left in the past. Under white socks that didn't quite match ( one had a blue and red 'C' near the opening ), but no one really notices these things... unless they were a footwear afficionado. ( Let's hope no one is. ) The shoes he wore were interesting. They were black Wilsons; laceless and strapless, and depending on individual taste, looked somewhat stylish or somewhat antiquated.

"Meh..."

He emitted, feeling as misplaced as his socks. He'd been waiting for a while now, and had come to doubt whether or not this was worth his time. Of course, it wasn't that big of a deal. But God, if he stepped onto that bus and half of them were sitting apart from one another, drowning out social activity with headsets and personal music... devices, he'd nix his plans and head home to bed. Come to think of it, that thought sat in his mind stagnating. Long enough for him to walk around the side of his car and sit in the driver's seat, sliding the key into the ignition. A gentle tug would generate a brief curse from his lips, as the starters failed to do their job. Again. Leaning back, he would reach for the hammer and exit, propping up the hood of the Prizm. Doing the best he could, he'd try the ignition again, and the sounds of NPR's "Morning Edition" streamed through the speakers before fading into nothingness.

A sigh and a rub of his neck. Fingering his pocket, he slipped out a pack of Marb Lites and proceeded to light up. The cigarette of choice for mommy dearest and Spike Spiegel. However, it wasn't the cancer sticks that killed Spike-O, glorious he may be. No, lung cancer is by no means a duel to the death, 'and mother never danced through fireshower'. Mortality sucks in any case. So were the random thoughts of the few minutes that passed. A faint rumble fell upon his ears, and he glanced in his rear-view mirror. There was the bus ( Gee, this had been organized well. ), passing under the overpass and stopping near the lot's entrance. Hell of a time to see it come, as he had been debating on a walk to the nearest gas station for phone service. ( He was never really one to invest in cell-phones; not that he was 'cellphobic'. ) At this point, he decided on getting on, only because he remained pissed at black chariot.

Once aboard, his hazel eyes looked down the aisle breifly, and then to the driver.

"Heh, Dev rents a school bus? How charming. Oh... shi-"

He remembered he still held a cigarette in his hand, and it seemed somewhat taboo to bring on a bus. Snuffing it out on the underside of his left shoe, he flicked it out behind him and proceeded down the aisle, sitting somewhere in the middle. There were boys and there were girls, some of them notably younger than himself. He knew that would happen, in any case. Some say it's good to have youthful company.

He hadn't really spent much time in schoolbuses, a majority of the time he was in school he either walked or drove himself. So this was somewhat foreign territory.

"I'm..." He paused, noting they'd recognize him more by his screenname.

"I'm Shamdeo. Sham. Or Tony. Any will do."

[crash]

Kayla had stayed up all night in the chat that night, then as she went back to the role-play section a private message alert came up. She clicked it read it and thought what the heck, why not so the printed it out and laid it on her night stand where she would see it when she woke up that morning.

Kayla awoke with a jump as she clock kept buzzing with the most anoying she had ever heard. Slamming it to the floor to turn it off the printout slowly fell to the ground like a feather. Kayla watched it to the floor with slight eyes then remembered what it was and jumped right out of bed.

Jumping into the shower wasn't one of the best things that morning, mostly becasue it was cold from her sister taking a long shower. Then climbing out of that she got dressed in on of the most interesting outfits she could think of. She couldn't help but dress up for such a thing.

She ran down stairs to find the house empty, Big surprise as she was the only without a job yet.

"Oh well, it says they know so...BYE EVERYONE!" Kayla yelled being stupid for the moment. She walked out the door and soon she found her way to the bus. Somehow she just found it, it was kind of strange. Making her way on to the bus she slowly finds a seat right in the middle of the bus. Next to a fire exit window, she had a fear of bus crashes so this was her usual spot on a bus.

Thespis

The world slowly slid back into focus as Hilary awoke from a well needed nap. Wiping away a small trickle of drool, she raised her head just in time to read a large plastic sign cheerfully declaring the Minnesota welcomed her.

What the Hell's in Minnesota?

She remained silent for the next hour or so, desperately trying to entertain herself. She now knew that the bus they were traveling on had approximately forty four seats, twelve picture windows, and no bathroom. Her license plate count was currently at Minnesota, 32, and one lone plate from Iowa. There were a few people chatting a bit in front of her, but Hilary made no attempt to join their conversation. Their conversation drifted back to her through the otherwise quiet bus, and she recognized none of their names.

What am I even doing here? I haven't been on that site in years; no one is going to know me.

It took her a few moments of silent reflection to realize that that was exactly the point.

Fifteen minutes later, the bus began to slow down, and finally stopped in a cloud of its own fumes. The red head moved slowly into the isle and stood, stretching a bit before the doors opened. A boy-would you call him a boy? He was definitely older than anyone else in the bus-began ascending the stairs, only to halt and quickly stamp out a cigarette. Hilary rolled her eyes, though couldn't help but smile a bit.

She resumed her position in the now comfortable nook in her chair and gazed out the window, allowing bits and pieces of the various conversations around her to float through her mind.

"I'm Shamdeo. Sham. Or Tony. Any will do."

Hilary's eyes opened just a tad bit wider. Shamdeo...she had known a Shamdeo. Or rather, she had known he existed during her brief stint at KHI. From what she remembered, he had been a good writer, but beyond that she was clueless.

Sighing, she lazily turned her head in the man’s direction.

"You can sit here, if you'd like. There don't seem to be anymore empty seats anyway."

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Jourdan looked outside his bedroom window, that overlooked the narrow street below him. A bed lay behind him, its blue covers neatly fastened. An identical one sat beside it, and a large hump was protruding from its center. The hump groaned, yawned, then returned to silence. It was dawn, and they sky cast a grey haze over the city. Most had been asleep, but the ice-cold teen had been awake 2 hours ago. The young man had rested well for this day, and had gotten up early just to check in email. His dark hazel orbs scanned over the PM constantly, checking back every three seconds to see if he had misread anything. No.....everything was typed in clean cut letters. "We will see you outside your house tommorow.", the anonymous author spoke without any hint of sarcasm. This seemed to real to be a joke. The PM even spoke of his parents, saying that they were both informed before himself. When could that have been? His dad and mom had been off work on holiday. This made no sense, and it almost even scared Jourdan. But of course, nothing that he didn't know was to be feared. He embraced the unknown, until he conquered it. His dad said he'd make for a good detective, but he had never listened. Sure, he could figure out the most complicated movies without guidance, but he'd eventually move on. The adolescent had begun to think he could never stay tied down to one thing. A label that governed who you were and would be for the rest of your life. No.....never. With this in mind, Jourdan had awaited this day. And all would soon be revealed to him....somethings better left in the dark. When he thought he was ready, he began to walk out of his room, plugging the white mechanical hearing devices in his ears. Stepping down the stairs, he walked slowly past his parent's white bedroom door, which had been closed shut. He placed a bare, brown palm on it, and quickly jogged down the beige carpet steps. He approached the door, taking off a dirty denim jacket from the door knob as he did so. Putting it over his burgandy dress shirt, he popped open the entrance, and his black and blue Nikes made their way towards the hum of the engine. It had been very cold that morning, like every other morning in Southern California, so he took the liberty of borrowing his little brother's black beany. It fit him snuggly, and he made an empty promise to return it when he came back home. Yes, he WAS coming back.

The doors of the semi-rundown yellow bus creaked open, as if they were waiting for him. Jourdan had never taken the bus, unless it had been a feild trip, so he immediately expected the best. A feild trip with all of his forum friends? This would get interesting fast. But of course, he put on a calm and composed expression. This teen had now only smiled when a friend made a joke, and that was only if the joke was funny. With his Ipod blasting, he walked slowly into the bus with his hands in his dark blue jean pockets, to keep his hands warm. As his eyes met that of the driver, the driver beamed a crooked, yet bright smile at him. He ignored it with a cocked brow, and contined walking down the rows of seats. He saw faces loking at him, many faces. He seemed to be the last one. Only one seat was available, next to a girl he did not recognize. Now, Jourdan had always been shy around girls, but he would always keep a cool face. So he popped a squat next to her, turning his face away from her to avoid conversation. He soon felt the rubber floors beneath his shoes rumble and quake, as the jolly bus of KH enthusists sped off to an unknown destination.

[crash]

Kayla saw the guy sit next to her, and when she was about to talk to him he turned away.

So much for talk with him, she though then went bakc to her own MP3 player and started to blast the the rock opera Tommy music again. Soon she got bored of that and switched to Phantom of the Opera.

Looking out the window she watched the corn fields then just grass on the side of the road fly by. Kayla even got bored enough she started to count the telephone poles.

Where were they going? WHat kind of field trip was this? She yawned and opened her mountain Dew she had brought and took a drink of it. She wanted to be awake for what ever they would come too. If this was form the forums for us, it had to be really good. Kayla was way too excited to want to sleep.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
"Ric, wake up, your going to be late for the bus" a voice spoke. Ric's eyes, hidden beanth the darkness of his eye-lids peered open. He slowly stepped out of bed, nearly triping and falling onto his face. The room was still dark with little light. He slowly made his way over to the closet and grabbed a few items of cloths. He threw on a white t-shirt and a black sweater over it. He slipped his legs into his fadded blue jeans and his feat into his black and white shoes. A black duffle bag laid near his bed-room, bulging from over stuffing it. He walked over to it and lifted it up and threw it over his shoulders. A black hat hung on the edge of the door, but was quickly knocked off, landing on Rics head. He slowly made his way out into the living room and out of his house, without a word. He was still mildly angered at his parents. A walked passed his shaded court yard and out into the front parking lot. He looked up and down the street and passed up and down. Finally, a rusted yellow bus pulled up on the spot, opening its doors. With his head slumped down, he walked into the bus and took a seat in the middle of the bus not paying attention to anything around him. He quickly made himself confortable and drifted back into a half-sleep.

Ric was dreading the moment they got off the bus. He didn’t know what to expect, but was hoping it wasn’t some stupid summer camp. A couple nights before he got a pm from a anonymous member. He was astonished that his parents made him go. Maybe they wanted to get rid of him for a couple days. But he couldn’t wait till he went back home, and go camping at the beach, then the week after that, to start football and boxing again .He looked around the bus, looking for a familiar face. Even though these people where from the forums, he had seen some of their pictures. He only noticed a few people, and quickly resumed sitting regularly in his seat. He continued stairing out of the window "I really hope this wont be that long"

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Blinking, he looked around at some of the riders. Some of them sat, looking off in detached directions, drowning their thoughts with blasting music from their respective handhelds. At first, he wondered if he would get a response, or even an acknowledgement. But then, he looked down the aisle a few seats and noticed a girl actually making eye contact with him.

"You can sit here, if you'd like. There don't seem to be anymore empty seats anyway."

Tresses of red hair fell about her, a noticable feature he had seen outright. Stepping forth, he would sit down next to her, a light scent of fading cigarette smoke was about him. Not exactly how one wanted to smell, but that couldn't be helped now.

"Ah, and who would I be sitting next to this fine morning?"

He asked her, turning his head to the right. Scrolling through the possibilities before he answered, he ran through the usual suspects. As he did, he took a second look about the bus and the others. Something about it seemed so lonely, except for the girl next to him. It was as if he were getting on a bus to summer school, and a sense of misplacement and unrest tranquility permeated the air, stronger than any lingering Marlboro smoke. Turning to the girl once again, one corner of his lips rose in somewhat of a weak smirk.

"Gee, hope I didn't bother anyone."

Out the window, the sky seemed to be growing ever bluer, and the mishmash of scenery flew by. His Prizm was far behind now, and he wondered if it would get towed before he returned later. Blah. Hell with it. Leaning back he would lift his right leg and cross it over his left, while his left hand reached out and layed across his leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back