• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original ► Battle Tournament?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Since the sub-forum's merger into this section, I don't think I've seen a single battle thread. I'm not sure if people are simply no longer interested in battles or if they are simply unaware that the battle section still lives on in here. Regardless, I want to know if there is any interest in some form of tournament? If only to remind that battles still exist.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Battles are basically what you'd think they'd be: two or more characters locked in combat. Just like fights that take place within roleplays themselves, but without being constrained by the limitations of a roleplay's plot, setting, etc.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
tumblr_m1rsgqU3vH1r5usplo1_500.gif

Doing it like the Order Ranks Tournament in 2010 would be kinda neat. Themed battles, widely varied arenas, battle restrictions, win conditions, and so on.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Where in the hell have you been?

My thoughts exactly. I figured you fell off the edge of the Earth or something, Jezza.

This mean you're back? It better mean you're back, else I might have to buy a ticket to Australia and drag you back, kicking and screaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back