• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS #1 in japan sales! beats Mario!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
that only shows how badASS kh is :O
yay ya yay!!!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
if bbs didnt outsale mairo i'd b worried -_-
Are you stupid or something?
New Super Mario Bros. has been the most consistently selling game in the holidays, and it's sold almost 3 million copies in Japan alone; it's been at the top of the charts every week for two months. Almost no other game can say that, ESPECIALLY a Square-Enix game, where people usually all snap it up the first week or two, and sales die off.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
That's what happens when you finally include these:demtits in a game when it's been deprived of them j/k. This news is awsome! :D I'm curiouse to see what the sales in other countries are going to be like.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i'm not surprised though since after looking at the list, it looks like sales are starting to die off for Mario, which has almost sold 3 million copies if i'm correct in my assumption based on the list

pinkvelvet89

woah. when a kh game beats a legit ff AND a mario game, you know it's earned a serious reputation and popularity.

...I can only imagine the NA sales now...
I've also noticed that over the years, more and more people from my classes have commented on my kh shirts or necklaces, as apposed to when no one even knew what KH was in 2002.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
WOW!!! BBS beat a numbered FF and Mario in japan? This is a big step for KH. Absolutely amazing, BBS is doing great. KH definantly has a bright future.

αsiя

space coke
WOW!!! BBS beat a numbered FF and Mario in japan? This is a big step for KH. Absolutely amazing, BBS is doing great. KH definantly has a bright future.

Thats because people have been waiting for this game since 06

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Holy fuck I facepalm at all of you.
Pretty much every big game that releases in Japan is #1 for the first week.
The question is after that how long it even remains on the charts....
NSMBWii owns the Japanese sales charts, and only temporarily gave its crown to BbS.
It consistently sells between 100,000 and 300,000 copies like every week since its release.

αsiя

space coke
Dogen has a point

I dont see BBS staying number 1 more than 2 weeks
but I dont think that is something we should (atleast i dont) care about

Trimms

It's not hard to beat FF13 with how long it's been out. Sales aren't very consistent over there. I mean FF13 sold loads week 1 and absolutely bombed week 2. Obviously no one knew that, but I'm telling you now. Beating FF13 is no feat.

However, out-selling New Super Mario Bros. is bitchin'. But with a game like this (looking at other SE games) it won't be up there next week... that's just my call, I'd love to see it up there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back