• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS 41ST MOST ANTICIPATED GAME OF 2010

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raebus

Oh god, not this type of thread again. Some will be pleased whilst others will be all "WTF WHY IS THIS NOT HIGHER?!!!!!11111!!!!! I'M AGONNA POINTLESSLY RAGE".

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
41st what a rip off BBS is so much better than that.

Well it's it's as only as far as anticipation so it's fine. It doesn't mean that it has been dubbed a bad game or any thing you know?

Apollo

Silver Member
That actually surprises me. I thought the fanbase was a lot bigger so it would be more anticipated.

Jakek9

That actually surprises me. I thought the fanbase was a lot bigger so it would be more anticipated.

There's alot of people in america, ALOT of them are jocks anticipating COD and those other games.

sonickenshin

Awards
I'm more surprised Sonic's on there at all (I love Sonic, but still). But, yeah, not entirely surprised. I'm surprised that the fanbase isn't as big as it was, sure. But, there's a lot more exciting games up there. So...heh.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
At least it was acknowledged and in the top 50 ^^

αsiя

space coke

That's because no one cares about Birth By Sleep outside of the major fanbase, if it isn't KH3 then it isn't important.

But I'm glad that The Last Guardian is #1 even though they didn't show jack shit at E3 about it, but this list should of been posted 6 months ago.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5193416 said:
That's because no one cares about Birth By Sleep outside of the major fanbase, if it isn't KH3 then it isn't important.

Sadly that is the truth. That and of course the majority of gamers tend to think that if it isn't rated M, doesn't have blood and isn't an FPS then it automatically sucks. *cough*IGN*cough*

To be honest, I'm just glad it made it to the list to begin with.

αsiя

space coke
Sadly that is the truth. That and of course the majority of gamers tend to think that if it isn't rated M, doesn't have blood and isn't an FPS then it automatically sucks. *cough*IGN*cough*

To be honest, I'm just glad it made it to the list to begin with.

Well did you look at their #1 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back