• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS actually has some really cool things you can do

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I have been experimenting a lot with it and I have come across a couple of interesting discoveries. First, the Iron Prisoners in Mirage Area, are very suspectible to fire magic. So, if you hit them with firaga or related spells they will get stunned and you can keep doing it until you have to reload. Second, the Neverland battle with Vanitas when playing as Aqua, her Teleport move can come in handy. When Vanitas jumps to do his thunder slash, you can teleport behind him, Magnega, chain an Aeroga and a triple firage. As a move its kinda hit and miss but in this situtation its a very good response because you get a free opening.

Xirix

Awards
I know right? I'm actually getting put off looking at the new threads section on the main site because I can just tell "Ah, that's definitely a thread by that guy." because a good 90% of the time it is.

Seasaltrio

Awards
I know, right!? BBS totally has the best battle system in my opinion. Especially since there were three protagonists with totally unique commands, forms and abilities.

GreyouTT

Awards
Second, the Neverland battle with Vanitas when playing as Aqua, her Teleport move can come in handy. When Vanitas jumps to do his thunder slash, you can teleport behind him
You can also use Time Splicer to turn any Vanitas fight into a DBZ fight. Best part is both Ven and Aqua can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back