• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[bbs] aqua+xemnas theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCandy

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT FOR KH II.

I haven't seen this posted anywhere else, so I apologize if it's already been said. But I just finished rewatching the latest BbS trailer, and I noticed towards the end, Aqua is seen shedding a tear. If you look closely, the background is very similar to the dark beach where Xemnas first encountered Roxas and where Riku and Sora were temporarily stuck at the end of KH II.

I'm guessing this is towards the end of BbS, and Xehanort has already been transformed to his respective Heartless and Nobody forms. Maybe Ven has died, and Aqua pleads Xemnas to somehow "reincarnate" him, in exchange for her service/her powers. This explains why Roxas looks like Ven, (but as you can see, this theory is flawed since I don't know how this all connects to Sora and how his) Nobody happens to be Roxas, who happens to look like Ven). This "deal" could also explain why Xemnas has Aqua's armor in the Room of Sleep in KHII FM.

As for Terra, I'm not sure about him. I'd like to say that Aqua couldn't do anything for him anymore, and he just became Lingering Sentiment, trapped wherever he is because of his desire for revenge on Xehanort.

But! The game's coming out in less than 3 days, so we'll see. Any thoughts or ideas to fill in the gaps?

αsiя

space coke
Xehanort doesnt turn into a nobody/heartless during BBS
it happens one year later

The Judge

This sounds a bit farfetched, even ignoring the timeline. Xemnas has never shown that he has the ability to reincarnate people and why would Aqua think of going to him for help anyway?

IcedCandy

This sounds a bit farfetched, even ignoring the timeline. Xemnas has never shown that he has the ability to reincarnate people and why would Aqua think of going to him for help anyway?

Yeah, I guess ^^;

But, maybe she was just so desperate, since she'd already lost everything important to her, like her friends? Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back