• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBs armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticVanitas

Awards
ok i waz thinkin..... what if the armor that TAV wear are like the drive forms used in KH II

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Doubtful. The armor they use is used only at certain key points in the story and also in Mirage Arena. I don't think their power gets boosted or anything when they use it either, but it could. We won't know for sure until BBS though.

Interesting thought though!

Na?lo

Dunno..... Focus gauge is for shot lock mode, and D-Link gauge is... obvious xDD
So... I think we will get the armor at some points of the storyline, for hard battles maybe, and travelling between worlds.

State

Awards
I suspect that the armor will be used on special occasions, such as weird cases of Unverse or even places to go.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
the armor will only be use to go to places and special fights like the MX fight =/

popcornlion

Awesome Idea
but I agree with Seraph because it seems like they wear the armour near the climatic part of each word
Ven wears his armour during Deep Space and of course the Secret Ending

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Awesome Idea
but I agree with Seraph because it seems like they wear the armour near the climatic part of each word
Ven wears his armour during Deep Space and of course the Secret Ending
thats probably the only times we'll get to use them =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back