• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Boxart Contest Winner Is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
tomokii's is my favorite, although everyone did a great job. :)

Key_of_Faith

I was half prepared for winning and half prepared for losing. But great job everyone, and congrats to the winners! Even though I didn't win the contest, I won one thing: I now have the ability to draw the characters WITHOUT having to look at their official artwork! Yayz :D

Novastar56

WOOOT I actually made honorable mention in a contest! lol That's an achievement for me. Congratulations to everyone who participated. :D At first I wan't even gonna enter this, but I decided to do this for fun...ironically it was the LAST DAY for me to do it when I decided. RUUUUSH. lol

MeggieKeyblader

Awesome job guys! I like first and second places the most, Graphy your style is AWESOME!!! I wish I could draw/paint like that :-[

Tomokii, your's is great as well! What program do you use?

K

Kai-tun

O_O Honorable mention? LOL. I am very honored. Awesome job to the winners. :) You all did a spectacular job.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I wish I had finished mine in time T.T Well at least I had more time to work on it......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back