• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Boxart Contest Winner Is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
That's a good start to the means of a popularity contest, too :/

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
if you're implying you woulda been the most poplular, tbh i still like the others way more than yours (but yours is still great) so i still wouldn't have voted for you.

smart people wouldn't have either.

noobs wouldn't have either cuz they might not know you.

Lancelot

Awards
Oh, no no, I didn't mean that. I meant more that because a lot of the others aren't as well known, they may have less a chance of being noticed, that's all.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I read the thread and I know still if this is the outcome we get with the staff than id rather have a open vote.

Lancelot

Awards
Fine then, considering Salty's already said he doesn't want anything to do with this anymore due to the issues it's causing, should I just make two threads then, or however many may be required to fit in all the entries?

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I'm sorry you all feel that this contest went wrong, and not the way you had expected. I was hoping it would go well for everyone, but we all have different opinions in the end.

We will not have open voting because it's obviously not the best way to decide things. We will not re-do the contest, because people have already worked hard on their entries, and the staff is busy with other things. We will not re-judge anything, the winner has already been decided. However, I will divide the winners into fan art/photoshop (In this case, Veriun won fan art since it was not using official images/artwork).

I'm closing this to avoid anymore problems. I'll post the other winner in a few days or so. If you have any more concerns, just PM me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back