• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: BbS Boxart?

You know, before this 'possible boxart' was revealed, I thought to myself that the coverart would have Ven on the middle, with his keyblade, doing a striking pose, with Terra on the left, holding his weapon, looking at the sky and Aqua on the right, her head turns like she's looking at us and above them would be MX smiling and Vanitas' looking to the left. A blurry face of Master Eraqus on the bottom right.

kingofgame981

Awards

My idea is maybe this picture like the first artwork of BbS when the 3 titles KH avaibled. (The picture of MX, Vanitas and VAT in there)

A

Audo

It looks like it would be something more fitting for the instruction manual than the actual cover.

If it is the cover, it's easily the worst yet.

[size=-6]but that's good for my diabolical plan for BBS to fail miserably, bwah.[/size]

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com

it's really... sad... i guess...

It isn't THAT bad of a box cover. But it's plain and boring which is quite a disappointment.

Although what would be inside the box is what would interest me more.

Maybe this "box art" isn't finished yet.

I highly doubt that Nomura would release unfinished art (of that much importance)

There still isn't a confirmation that this is the box art, but considering the fact that it looks like it's from a magazine... it seems legit to me.

A

Audo

True but notice it shows TAV who are playable and Mickey. I wonder if this means Mickey may have his own scenario?
Did Mickey's appearance on the CoM, KH2, KH2:FM+, and Days boxarts mean he has his own scenario? No. Nomura just likes to use Mickey on the covers ever since he was actually given permission to do so.

Still, did he ever mention Rikus in CoM before its release?
Yes.

Awards

True but notice it shows TAV who are playable and Mickey. I wonder if this means Mickey may have his own scenario?

The only reason Mickey is on there is just to show that it is a Disney game, just like the Days artwork, and he had like a 2 second part in the game.

D

Deleted member 60399

Not the kind of boxart I've been expecting, but not bad either.

B

Blade5468

I think you're just setting the bar for KH a bit too high.
Sure, it might not be as good as other KH Games (and I think it is, actually, I don't see why the emptiness is so bad,) but it's a good video game cover that would attract my eyes, thats for sure.
Even if I didn't know anything about the KH series, if I saw this box in some video game store I'd probably buy it, and hey, isn't that all the box art really needs to do?

rpbunny

oh i'm sorry i'm late... looks like this is from a Jump magazine or something like that. and i'm pretty sure its the official boxart.

i myself like it very much because Ven looks so cute on it, in a boyish way. the roxas on 358 cover looks a bit too girly in my opinion and i like how nomura did it for BbS this time. all my japanese friends on mixi seem to like this cover a lot too.

Virgil

I think it could be easily the box art and i like it,but i think they should add some more characters as background,like Master Xehanort and Vanitas or Maleficent behind along with the other antagonists,or some worlds around,so many thoughts...i cant wait for the most awsome game (BBS)

Coeurl

Demon Dance

looks legit but bah, the next thing you know, they'll change it to something completely different.

Blizzara

Interesting...

I'm really starting to suspect a secret unlockable Mickey scenario once TAV's are all finished. Then again, Mickey was also on Days' box art and he was hardly in the game at all...

Birnax

boxart looks like its the cover for the manual.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

I doubt they would reveal the boxart at this time, was expecting it to reveal in Jump Festa 2010 which will definitely be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back