• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Norikuu

Re: BbS Boxart?

Eh, I personally think the supposed layout of the actual cover is a fake, now that new full art is posted. Why cut it off so awkwardly (chopping off Ven and Aqua), and place the logo over a main character?

Looks like someone found the art, put the logo on top of it, cropped it to the size of a psp cover and with some skillful photoshopping, tada.

αsiя

space coke

After seeing the clearer scan
I gotta say its not that bad
Sure its empty but I'll live with it

canito_q

You people would bitch about anything.
What was the main reason this forum was created anyways?

After seeing the clearer scan
I gotta say its not that bad
Sure its empty but I'll live with it
I'll second this

EDIT: For all of you Aqua lovers, in the cover art you can practically see every......

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I just think it is an advertisement. That would explain the Game play photos and the Release Date.

Abbot

I just think it is an advertisement. That would explain the Game play photos and the Release Date.

Yes. Of course it's an advertisement. That's quite obvious.

We're just saying, the art used on said advertisement could, and probably will, be the boxart. Considering this is completely new art, weeks before the release.

Plus, Terra's in a sitting position, so it completely follows Kingdom Hearts boxart cover rules.

EDIT:
Also, just noticed this. You can clearly see Mickey's, Ven's, AND Aqua's chain. There's like, no sign at all of Terra's, if it even exists.
Also also, a note about Aqua's fighting position/stance. Look at her rainbow attack screen. She's in basically the same stance. Aqua's the tricky fighter, remember? She is probably doing a cartwheel/flip.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Yes. Of course it's an advertisement. That's quite obvious.

We're just saying, the art used on said advertisement could, and probably will, be the boxart. Considering this is completely new art, weeks before the release.

Plus, Terra's in a sitting position, so it completely follows Kingdom Hearts boxart cover rules.

EDIT:
Also, just noticed this. You can clearly see Mickey's, Ven's, AND Aqua's chain. There's like, no sign at all of Terra's, if it even exists.
That's because of the position of his Keyblade.

Abbot

That's because of the position of his Keyblade.

Yeah, I figured that much. But, Nomura could've just as easily drawn the chain being flung or something. Or drawn the chainlink that attaches to the end of the hilt. I see no sign of that. :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This is a nice piece of art, but not attractive for box art. I know this minimalist thing with covers is big right now, but I think Vanitas and MX need to be in the pic.

And I still don't like that Terra looks like he is there. Or that only Ven and Mickey are going ":OOO"

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

After seeing the clearer scan, I think I started to take a liking to this boxart. Nomura really put a lot of effort in drawing their positions and the way they hold their Keyblades. I agreed with what Lycorismoon says on the empty space, that MX and Vanitas should be there and maybe Eraqus too.

On the other hand, am I the only one here to find Aqua's pose so graceful? :3

tillnights

Oh you guys, srsly, aren't you ashamed of yourselves? xDDDD

really I think you guys should go make an anti-KH forum and bitch about whatever you want there, and we'll all be happy! what you guys are saying here are so useless and none of you ever came up with anything worth to read. you're pathetic.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh you guys, srsly, aren't you ashamed of yourselves? xDDDD

really I think you guys should go make an anti-KH forum and bitch about whatever you want there, and we'll all be happy! what you guys are saying here are so useless and none of you ever came up with anything worth to read. you're pathetic.

Huh, it isn't like people are saying LOLIHATEKH. Offering criticism (and lewd thoughts) shows how much one likes the game.

tillnights

Huh, it isn't like people are saying LOLIHATEKH. Offering criticism (and lewd thoughts) shows how much one likes the game.

of course! like they talk about seeing Aqua openning her legs and wanting to have sex on the cover art! that's truely a criticism! xDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back