• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[bbs] CO, last world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
i noticed recently that there is a face-like symbol in the middle of castle oblivion that is similar to the face-like symbol that appears on the handguard of MX's keyblade. perhaps not exactly the same, sure, but i think it reinforces a connection here. first of all, there is the visual similarity (which I actually dont see much) between Land of Departure and CO that so many have noted, which would connect the realms of the two keyblade masters if CO were to be MX's castle. second, there is the obvious insinuation that the Chamber of Awakening that most likely houses Ven is inside CO somewhere, which would make sense if MX or whoever were to place him there and so maybe xemnas somewhat remembered him being there which is why he told the Org. to look there? who knows. anyways, im just saying that since they usually dont reveal the main ending world in trailers (and sunset horizons would prolly be a boring ending world anyways if it's just desert), perhaps the real ending world will be MX's possible lair, Castle Oblivion. what do you think?
CastleOblivion.jpg
Master_Xehanort__s_Keyblade_by_GunZcon.png

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
(and sunset horizons would prolly be a boring ending world anyways if it's just desert), perhaps the real ending world will be MX's possible lair, Castle Oblivion. what do you think?

The Gathering Place looks like an older version of the crossroads in Chain of Memories, meaning that it's very likely to be in the same place as Castle Oblivion.

thedale

id believe it. i like the idea. i mean it does look like the what happened to hollow bastion happened to it where the rest is like destroyed

H

Haxon

Ahhh very interesting... good job for noticing the similarities, now if only we could get a larger image of it.

Also the organization found it CO, but it was not created by them. Master Xehanort maybe...? And maybe he put the other friend there too? (Ven?)

H

Haxon

Oh yeah he does need to have a castle... so im guessing Castle Oblivion(fitting name for him) makes sense.
This is a very possible theory and makes alot of sense, and explains alot.
Nice observations, now time have to wait and see if you are correct. :D

αsiя

space coke
I heard that Nomura said that BBS will say something or explain the Chamber of Repose
So i hope we get to see CO in BBS

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
they are connected huh ><
could explain how the other "friend" got in CO

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'm suddenly reminded of the World Terminus from KH1. If OC is the last world then it could have a similar quick run through prior worlds with it's floors (obviously each shorten to just 1 room so it wouldn't be as long as CoM). & there's 13 worlds in the game, a perfect number for the floors.

Last edited:

riku's a badass

this is the first rheory ive ever seen were some douche doesnt just say no which meens its really good i always wanted to learn more about co and this gives me hope

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Castle Oblivion, being the last world, might happen, possibly after Ven became frozen, MX did something to his heart and maybe he and Vanitas escaped to Castle Oblivion. Terra, Aqua and Mickey arrived on the Castle to confront him but this is just my guess.

BreakTheWalls

Castle Oblivion, being the last world, might happen, possibly after Ven became frozen, MX did something to his heart and maybe he and Vanitas escaped to Castle Oblivion. Terra, Aqua and Mickey arrived on the Castle to confront him but this is just my guess.

So are we supposed to believe that the fight at the desert place happened before or very early in the game?

thedale

did any one else notice the light behind it and it looks like theres also fields of grass too. i wonder what that means

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
So are we supposed to believe that the fight at the desert place happened before or very early in the game?

The fight at the desert place could possibly happen near the early climax of the game and after something happen to Ven, the others went to confront MX and Vanitas in CO and asking them to return Ven's heart.

But this is only my speculation, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back