• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS concern; kid Sora scene?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NamiSora

Castle Oblivion, emo-ing it up with Zexion.
I beat Ven's story just now. :)
It was on standard, but I didn't get the scene where he talks to kid Sora after the credits, sadly.
Do you have to complete everything in 100% or beat it in proud mode?
Just curious.
Maybe it doesn't even show in till you beat all the character's stories.

Unknownkidz

You will get to see it in the Final Episode, so yeah you need to beat all 3 scenarios, get all Xehanort Reports and unlock the Final Episode :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's the epilogue of the game, so you'll see it after you complete Final Episode.

Xammag

Oki doki, thanks a ton guys!

Realize that on beginner and standard you have to get all the unlockables or whatever the requirements are for all the stories you do that difficulty on to get the final episode. I did proud because I like unlockables, but getting all of them frustrates me.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Realize that on beginner and standard you have to get all the unlockables or whatever the requirements are for all the stories you do that difficulty on to get the final episode. I did proud because I like unlockables, but getting all of them frustrates me.

No that's only for the Secret Ending. The Final Episode is unlocked the same way in all modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back