• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS did better than Mario games (in BbS's opening weekend)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Uh, doesn't anyone realize that this Mario game is a friggen remake of the DS game which is a remake of the original game? It isn't an original game. Plus, its on the Wii. Need I say more?

At least the Mario plot will always rape the BBS plot. Any Mario game is indeed greater than all and every KH in existence.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Uh, doesn't anyone realize that this Mario game is a friggen remake of the DS game which is a remake of the original game? It isn't an original game. Plus, its on the Wii. Need I say more?

Plus Mario will stay longer in the chart and accumulate. Birth by Sleep, probably like FF, will enjoy a successful week before having a 80% slump next week and somewhow, became non-existent in the charts.
At least the Mario plot will always rape the BBS plot. Any Mario game is indeed greater than all and every KH in existence

shamisen

Agreed!

[Zidane]

FF XII, bad review???? I beg to differ, 39/40, including it's active time battle gameplay, and over 100 hours! ^^ march 9th here I come

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

^ This is teh funny.

Only Nintendo can release ONE major blockbuster title in the year 2009, have it be a remake of a remake of its longest-running game franchise, and still have it dominate the sales charts in all three regions.

:l

S

Shadow Soldier

lol the heartless are no match for the Koopa Kids... :3

jlk2009

hey guys just letting u no bbs is a top of the charts again in its second week

Sora1915

Bronze Member

At least the Mario plot will always rape the BBS plot. Any Mario game is indeed greater than all and every KH in existence.
I'm sorry but isn't the plot the same everytime? mostly.....some changes here and there (some of the new ones have been changing it up though thank god >>; )

lol the heartless are no match for the Koopa Kids... :3
Oh please you jump on them three times and they pass out ^^;

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Re: BSS Sales STILL beat Mario!

that's good and all, but mario has sold over 3 million copies
i know that mario was out longer than bbs, but i don't think bbs is gonna sell 3 million copies or more in Japan
but you never know
anyways, congrats Nomura and staff on a job well done

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Well I definitely am enjoying BBS far more than Mario......not that it isn't fun because it actually really is I just enjoy BBS more......

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

I love BBS.
I think it is the best kh game yet

ffdgh

lol wootz 4 bbs love, i approve #1

mario got a few trick up his sleeve tho

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

In my opinion, BBS is better than Mario, so I'm glad that it's sales are higher.

A

Azrael

Mario plots are better than Kingdom Hearts. At least it doesn't become worse and worse as each game goes by.

Plus Assassin's Creed is better than Kingdom Hearts.

But hey good on you Birth by Sleep, you're selling well for now.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

BBS beats Mario IMO. It deserves to have higher sales than mario.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

why wouldn't BBS be better than Mario
BBS is something fresh, new, amazing, spectacular, undescribable

Mario is just made up of recycled character over the past twenty years that star in games that play the same, and are the same in my opinion

ventus12

Re: BBS did better than Mario games

facepalm You fail at life.

By all means keep believing in that fantasy maybe if you wish upon a star it'll come true.

i lol'd at this and agree agree halo 1 beat kingdom hearts.... never! thats just the crap box talking again XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back