• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS did better than Mario games (in BbS's opening weekend)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Re: BBS did better than Mario games

Hate to say it, but most Mario games that come out aren't very good, with the exception of a few.

How would Halo beat KH? The only thing it has that is better than any KH game is multiplayer, because they aren't built for great multiplayer. Face it, you can't say that Halo has a better storyline than KH....actually, you can't compare gameplay either, as they're 2 very different games
Lol, maybe you shouldn't compare them at all except for sales :)
I can't wait to get BBS, seems to be game of the year for me.
Maybe we need to kill Mario off to get more Legend of Zelda and KH in the mix :)
Oh, lets have a remake of the remake of KH 1! ULTIMATE FINAL MIX! lol

ventus12

this is great and all but once Super Mario Galaxy 2 comes out, i doubt it will even be a contest

they are making a second one!? bbs wont be able to compare to mario when that comes out. but can anyone show me where they reviewed ff13 it looked like a good game i wanted to know why it got bad reviews.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
From what I heard, people complained about its lack of variety in terms of mini-games, side quests, etc. Apparently, it's just battle, battle, battle, cutscene, battle, battle, battle, cutscene, and so on.

Personally, I wish every Final Fantasy game were like that, lol.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Re: BBS did better than Mario games

The only thing it has that is better than any KH game is multiplayer
and probably gameplay. While I honestly never played Halo 1, there's almost nothing that can outmatch KH1's shitty platforming/camera.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Re: BSS Sales STILL beat Mario!

why wouldn't BBS be better than Mario
BBS is something fresh, new, amazing, spectacular, undescribable

Mario is just made up of recycled character over the past twenty years that star in games that play the same, and are the same in my opinion
There were quite a few people on the other thread that seem to disagree with us on that aspect.....like seriously? "Mario's plot rapes the hell out of KH's plot" ? .......what plot? Mario has no plot!......just Peach getting kidnapped everyday >>; I like the games but that does annoy me.....the only good plots are the RPGs for DS and those are more meant to be funny than serious (which they are xD)

xXRepaXx

okay... BbS beats mario in all ways shapeds and forms. there is no comparison. Mario has like NO story line other then beat bowser and save peach... KH RULES ALL THE WAY BITCHES

S

Shadow Soldier

Except gameplay. Mario wins hands down in that department. Simple, yet oh so addicting. Every KH game is a "Ok I beat it, eh". But Mario games, "Ok I beat it, I wanna try and beat it again but do it flawlessly" speedrunning. And it's a game that can just be picked up whenever.

KH, you put that game down for a week or two, and you forget what the fuck it is you have to do.

Mario > KH,

xXRepaXx

Which also partly makes it more fun, because you have to figure things out, and i like the game play better, but in actuallity, there is really no comparison, because they are completly different styles of game. mario is closer to a 2D racing game then an rpg.

S

Shadow Soldier

2D racing game? lol

Which also partly makes it more fun, because you have to figure things out
I didn't mean it like that, but sure.

A

Azrael

okay... BbS beats mario in all ways shapeds and forms. there is no comparison. Mario has like NO story line other then beat bowser and save peach... KH RULES ALL THE WAY BITCHES

Dead Space beats Kingdom Hearts and it wasn't that great.

Issac Clark > Sora and every clone of him.

Kingdom Hearts doesn't sell as much as the "big" games. It ain't no Uncharted 2.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

I bet you loved the Dragonball movie~

Mario's storyline is well known and loved. Stop Bowser and save Peach. Every one in the world knows the story. Everyone knows Mario. Sora? Who the fuck is that? No one cares about Kingdom Hearts.

Gameplay? KH has gameplay? As I figured, all you do is smash the attack button and win. KH2 came with a twist. Press the triangle button at random intervals and win. There is no real skill needed to play Kingdom Hearts. Mario? Oh fuck do you NEED talent. You start out with the classic games with one hit point. You only needed to be hit ONCE to die. Sure you can get mushrooms to help you, but the maximum hits you can take is 3. Kingdom Hearts lets you heal yourself so there is no real danger.

...Mario is closer to a racing game? Ok, you are retarded. Mario isn't even a RPG except for the Mario RPG which kicked major ass. Classic Mario is a side scroller and most of the games today are simplistic adventure games.

Mario, in every shape and form, is more fun and memorable than Kingdom Hearts.

Zeeks11

Mario Sunshine was a piece of shit. I dunno..I still like Mario games, I enjoyed the new super mario wii game. I will have to agree that mario > Kh.. I still have super mario world on the SNES for God sake...

Allister Rose

French Lover
idk. i like the classics and the remakes, but the new stuff they're coming up with isnt as good.

i think right now mario has been settling down and thats why BBS has more sales

A

Azrael

At least the shitty Mario games do better than the best that KH has to offer.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah i get it, you dont liek kh as m uch as others, so i wont really care much about your opinion. either way, BBS did better than Mario by sales. that counts for something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back