• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS did better than Mario games (in BbS's opening weekend)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
This thread is dumb considering all the article stated was that BBS's first week sales finally overturned a week's worth of sales for a Mario game that was released two months ago.

BBS didn't outsell a Mario game in it's first week, it was merely the first game to finally make it so that said Mario game wasn't the top selling game in Japan for once since it's release months ago. If you'll note, the very same article lists the fact that said Mario game had already sold nearly 3 million copies in Japan before BBS came out.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
This thread is dumb considering all the article stated was that BBS's first week sales finally overturned a week's worth of sales for a Mario game that was released two months ago.

this
1x1td.gif

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
I thought we weren't supposed to do the whole "this" thing anymore. =/
Although I agree with the main idea of what you're saying. KH beat a game that had been out for months. Whoop-de-fucking-do. XD
This XD
Your right, not much of an achievement. ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! YOU BEAT MARIO MONTHS AFTER IT RELEASHED! 0 MICROSOFT POINTS YOU ASSHAT! But it is nice to know Kingdom Hearts is selling well and is wanted by many people!
Dogwut

darkheart709

Bronze Member

BBS didn't outsell a Mario game in it's first week, it was merely the first game to finally make it so that said Mario game wasn't the top selling game in Japan for once since it's release months ago. If you'll note, the very same article lists the fact that said Mario game had already sold nearly 3 million copies in Japan before BBS came out.

i agree, i think people are just excited its selling well. But your right, they need to stop posting like KH beat mario, KH is doing good but mario is doing amazing. Hell NSMBWii is the fastest game to reach 10 million on a single platform. bbs i'm sure will continue to do well, its even tracking better than the first KH(don't think it will sale more though)

Zeeks11

KH < Mario in terms of sales. Mario was here first, and will be here when KH draws to a close. =(
Incidentally, why do so many people not like Super Mario Sunshine? That's probably my personal favorite of the series. =/

I just did not like the gamaplay and just wasn't too fond of it. That's my personal opinion.

MeggieKeyblader

Well obviously Mario sells better, it was one of the first-ever video games, and it's a lot easier and simpler than KH, which is more appealing to the growing amount of casual gamers.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
^^This.
It doesn't make KH any worse, it's just the preference of the masses. Leave KH to the more seasoned gamers.
yush :D Exactly :3 I mean my sister and mother played the new Mario game with me for crying out loud xD And my gf like everytime she comes over now.....but she is a gamer so that isn't as much of a suprise....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back