• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Difficulty Level?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xipgrik

Watching some of game play vids, this game seems harder than past KH games. What difficulty do you guys think you will start with when this game comes out in the US? Start off as normal then replay on proud or go straight to proud mode?

T

The Spoiler

Most of the videos are on Proud mode, so it wont be as hard as it looks.

I will play on Standard, not too hard, but not too easy. thebatman

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Currently i'm on standard mode, it seems to me to be just a little easier then KH1's normal difficulty.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I think I'll start with Standard Mode then try out Proud, but yeah, the game does look more difficult. (at least harder than KHII)

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i'm goin proud from the beginning, makes the game more enjoyable, and frustrating at the same time

invasian94

Definetly Proud mode because if a game is to easy it will get old too quickly plus i like the challenge. Also it will make the game just a bit longer the harder it is and plus secret ending in English when i get it

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Watching some of game play vids, this game seems harder than past KH games. What difficulty do you guys think you will start with when this game comes out in the US? Start off as normal then replay on proud or go straight to proud mode?

I'm going to start with Standard Mode, then go back and try it on Proud.

xipgrik

Im actually leaning toward starting on proud mode for the secret ending but if its too difficult I might just switch back to normal.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I always start of on standard mode.to get the feel of it..then i do proud mode once i beat it the other one.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i start any kh game on proud, 4 the 1st playthrough 2 get the secret endings :p

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I will start on proud mode too, then when i finish the game i m going to play it again on standard mode and enjoy the game as much as i can......

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
if i ever get a psp and the game. proud mode to unlock the secret ending faster :O
yeah i already saw it but its still coolio!!!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
ive started all KH games on standard, except days

so ill probably go in standard so i can enjoy and not get frustrated, and then on proud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back