• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Disney Villains?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I remembre playing KH1 and understanding the fact that the villains posed an actual threat, whereas in KH2 they were just placeholders. Maleficent in particular always stood out to me as being a kickass disney villain, and so a question-

Do you actually get the feeling that the disney villains in this game can do some damage?
A side question along with that- is Maleficent better than her KH2 counterpart?

Discuss/answer? =D

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
I don't really think that Maleficent or most of the other Disney villians can do much damage if any. They have to take on some characteristics of their personalities in the movies that they came from.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Maleficent, in my opinion, was a little more evil than the Disney villians in BBS. They were just too soft.

SilverCyrus

Maleficient was one of the big main villians in KH1, she was actually pretty evil IMO, she kidnapped the POHs and half opened the hollow bastion keyhole, if sora wasnt there i think she would've tooken over the unverse.

though she shouldve of even been in KH2, she had no purpose, and was totally pointless.
it would have made the series way better if she stayed dead.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
They may of not necessarily been as menacing as some of the KH1 villains, but I found the BBS Disney villains to be at least more than just mere placeholders. It's about time the Disney villains got back to be actually having more of a reason of existing than as a placeholder. As for Maleficent, she had her moments in KH2, but her role in BBS was much better. I'd say.. for Maleficent: KH1 > BBS >>> KH2

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Some of them yeah, like the real villain like villains I guess.....while others were just pussies ^^; But I think their actual movie counterparts were too so it fits ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back