• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS:FM new Armored Knight theory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchi ryu

You know, someone in another thread a made a while ago made a great point....This new armored warrior looks STRIKINGLY familiar to Xemnas in his armor form during the kh2 boss battle. Maybe a little Eraqus rubbed off on Xemnas after all

Allister Rose

French Lover
You know, someone in another thread a made a while ago made a great point....This new armored warrior looks STRIKINGLY familiar to Xemnas in his armor form during the kh2 boss battle. Maybe a little Eraqus rubbed off on Xemnas after all
it doens't look like a strikking resemblence IMO....it looks like any other armor TAV but more nobody like...have you seen the xemnas in his armor form recently?

kluck

is it me or did we get jipped lol I see some new english cutscenes not in our version like when Aqua says Shut up I'm sick of your nonsence and what the heck they get a new world! BOOO!

They won't get a new world, The english actors won't be summoned to Japan to voice for a new world.

Well dont forget that eraqus heart is in xehanort apprentice aa well

Absolute

ONe of the producers of the game said Mysterious figure takes similar role to what lingering sentiment did for kh2FM. as in he is a secret boss (confirmed in the guide) that relates to the future but we don't know who he is yet. IMO i tihnk vanitas remnant was more of a bonus considering his debut was in the first incarnation of kh BBS

Oh good. Wait....that means his battle music will be in the next game. Yesssss........!

So odds are this game will have two secret bosses that relate to the next one (MF and Armored Eraqus).

Even when I first say VS, I knew he was just a bonus boss with nothing to the story. He has the same attacks and is just a palette-swap of the original.

Ewar

He's got his keyblade, which means it takes place before Aqua takes it, and he shoots out LS magic chains. Maybe he's just a mirage arena boss or something, or it takes place before he gets beaten. Or hell, maybe that's when he gets beaten, and its just different in FM. If someone was trying to kill me, I'd sure as hell put on some armour.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well eraqus in armor form (assuming it's his lingering spirit) is looking at terra in armor (possibly his lingering sentiment too).

the most logical guess i can think of is between Terra's ending and last chapter

Ronzer

I don't plan on getting this game anyway, the original was already full of extras, the only thing extra in this is new abilities/commads/magic etc., monstro on mirage arena (which probably means monstro world), more secret reports, a new secret ending and the battle with the armoured guy (ME). That isn't really a lot to make me want to buy it, most of this I can find on youtube or just google it.

Yatsuke

just throwing this in but it was some recent news that the armored figure is now only fight able in the mirage arena, not LoD, so that explains why he terra is in his armor while facing down the "Armored Eraqus" it was said however that Nomura couldn't even beat him and that his difficulty is even more so than the mysterious figure....which is suprising, it took me 150 tries on just ven to beat him.....course its prolly much easier on standard and beginner.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Hmmm... intriguing.... It seems both LS have a deep hatred for Xehanort... The new Eraqus lingering sentiment looks awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back