• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS FM site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Nice to see clearer screenshots of No Heart. I really hope we get to hear the new exclusive music soon or if there is any.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
So No Heart is hurling keyblade from the KG at ya? I already like this boss battle, along with Armor of the Master. Hopefully it's better than MF's fight

No wonder MX wanted to take over the universe...his armor was screaming "COCKY!! We should rule the world!!" There's a wing and freakin crowns on the guy!

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
So No Heart is hurling keyblade from the KG at ya? I already like this boss battle, along with Armor of the Master. Hopefully it's better than MF's fight

No wonder MX wanted to take over the universe...his armor was screaming "COCKY!! We should rule the world!!" There's a wing and freakin crowns on the guy!

lol that armor WOULD be Xehanort's original suit.

Did anyone else notice in the trailer that No Heart's Keyblade transforms into something? It's hard to describe...but it looks like a face sorta. Maybe he's making a minion?

State

Awards
lol that armor WOULD be Xehanort's original suit.
Get rid of the Nobody emblems, and it should be Master Xehanort's armor.
Did anyone else notice in the trailer that No Heart's Keyblade transforms into something? It's hard to describe...but it looks like a face sorta. Maybe he's making a minion?
That's Master Xehanort's keyblade's hilt. I think it's a lion. Looks like he separated the hilt from the keyblade to make some sort of attack. Will it be as super as Armor of the Master's enormous tab of light?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Get rid of the Nobody emblems, and it should be Master Xehanort's armor.

I dont see why it can't all be his. Maybe the nobody insignia originated from the symbol on his armor. If not then yeah its just Xemnas' armor thing with a keyblade.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Why does everybody keep mistaking this...the thing on the guard of MX's keyblade isn't a lion, it's a demon. Go look up some original, early Renaissance drawings of demons, and you'll find they're similar. It's supposed to be a horned goat-like demon, ok?

And anyways, I'm still usnure of what to make of No Heart. Obviously could be MX's armor, but as many have pointed out...Nobody insignias. But of course it is possible they were the originals. Never know.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Anyone able to take the images from the site and upload them here for us Australians who can't view the site? Thanks

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I dont see why it can't all be his. Maybe the nobody insignia originated from the symbol on his armor. If not then yeah its just Xemnas' armor thing with a keyblade.

Maybe's won't work. We have nothing to go on saying that it is, until we see it on Xehanort or Nomura says something. Until then it is pretty black and white, it is Xehanorts armor or it isn't, and it obviously isn't, unless Xehanort was a HUGE fan of nobodies and was cocky enough to have a crown on his while no one else does.

The armor looks dumb regardless.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The Nobody symbol was already said by Nomura to be Xemnas' design, based off of Eraqus' insignia.

That's Xemnas, not Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back