• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS game board?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

I realize this may have been discussed before but when I saw some of the screen shots for BBS and saw the game board thing I thought WTF. What the &*(# is that about!

Teddeh

Its kind of a board game to help get you CP points, it was added cause nomura liked to create his own board games when he was little.

You don't need to use it, but you can use it to get more CP points to upgrade abilities i believe.

Sparkz

Well, i pretty much think its gonna be a fun way to lvl up your abilitys and such. Like, something to pass the time and chill while not PwNOrziNg the unversed i guess =D.

Key to Truth

Awards
It's probably going to be the only way to level up and get new abilities

No, you get new abilities by leveling up, but you can improve those, and when you master one, some others become available, and in the board you can get even more commands wich you can improve and make yourself stronger in battle.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
No, you get new abilities by leveling up, but you can improve those, and when you master one, some others become available, and in the board you can get even more commands wich you can improve and make yourself stronger in battle.

I don't think this has been confirmed yet.

Originally Posted by Sparkz
Well, i pretty much think its gonna be a fun way to lvl up your abilitys and such. Like, something to pass the time and chill while not PwNOrziNg the unversed i guess =D.

Tetsuya Nomura said in one of his interviews that the board game will be really fun. He also said that he has been wanting to incorporate a board game in to one of his games for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back