• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS.... in 5 weeks!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

satria222poxy

My very first thread!

By next Monday on the 07/12/09, it's just only 5 weeks left until the release of BbS.

So what are you guys expecting from magazines or announcements about BbS in the next 5 weeks?

Well for me, I expect:

- 3 more worlds (to have a total of 13 worlds just like kh1, excluding the final world because it always never reveal in magazines)
- more FF characters (just Zack & The Moogle isn't enough)
- more Org. XIII members (except Roxas) in their human form (I wanna see axel, saix, demyx, luxord, marluxia & larxene in their human forms)
- final style change (something similar to Sora's final form, so each character will have 5 style change)
- more D-Links (every world should have d-links)
- extras for Command Board, Multiplayer, etc.
- journal

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
Only one new world will be revealed and maybe another one but no three

AnsemsApprentice

Hopefully they will shed more light on release dates elsewhere, and atleast another trailer, I've seen about 9 FFXIII ones. I was hoping Halloween/Christmas town would be announced, then TAV could all react differently to santa, might be funny. How did Sora know who Santa was, is Destiny Islands on Earth? I mean and I want to see more scans of Radiant Garden... Yeahhh no theories here *Backspaces rapidly, gets shot*

Dcasd1

wish i had a psp, but i'll enjoy watching the videos of the game when it comes out. looks epic.

Key to Truth

Awards
- final style change (something similar to Sora's final form, so each character will have 5 style change)

Well, we know all characters can change their style through command menu little bar on the top, but probably, the thing you want to see, will be when we fight with the armor and stuff, maybe...

xgnarmanx

Hopefully they will shed more light on release dates elsewhere, and atleast another trailer, I've seen about 9 FFXIII ones. I was hoping Halloween/Christmas town would be announced, then TAV could all react differently to santa, might be funny. How did Sora know who Santa was, is Destiny Islands on Earth? I mean and I want to see more scans of Radiant Garden... Yeahhh no theories here *Backspaces rapidly, gets shot*

Maybe satan Travles from world to world? im not sure exactly how but he did say he knew Sora and that sora said he did'nt believe in santa if i remember correctly.

Im perfectly Fine with what we have. I really could'nt careless how many worlds we have since its split up upon 3 stories.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Maybe satan Travles from world to world? im not sure exactly how but he did say he knew Sora and that sora said he did'nt believe in santa if i remember correctly.

Im perfectly Fine with what we have. I really could'nt careless how many worlds we have since its split up upon 3 stories.

Satan!! good God man!

xgnarmanx

Satan!! good God man!

He has flying regindeer and a shed full of midgets.... ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE FOR HIM!Those midgets/children have to come from some where! kidnap?

Have you seen the fire burning hate in santa's eyes? I swear to god Hes the real leader of the organization Infact im willing to bet my pride as a girl scout and a box full of cookies on the line!

AnsemsApprentice

Santa has a shed? :O Travels the world in 24 hours, his biggest secret, concealed within a shed. Hairy nutter.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
this makes me sad since i dont have a psp or money to get the game

I JUST HOPE PEOPLE WONT! POST SPOILERS OR ANY INFO ON THE GAME THAT MIGHT SPOIL IT.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would expect another world. Maybe a box art pic.

Yuuki

That's most likely impossible. Sorry, but i had to say it XD
fuck that hurt soldier T.T

Maybe you'll get some money for it during Christmas <3

I'll try not to... but I can't account for certain ignorant people who roam this site.
i NEVER get anything for Christmas,the last time i got something was like 5 years ago T.T

i will cry if they post spoilers >:)

Yuuki

Aww that's the saddest thing ever... Santa, how dare you not visit Yuuki!!!
angry.gif

If they do... just nega-rep them into oblivion ;)
i see T.T i might need to get a job...what a pain

and i dont think nega-rep will help since most of them dont care about it :'(
i might have to leave the forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back