• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS in Gameinformer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
In the latest issue of Gameinformer, there is a preview of Kingdom Hearts BBS. Here is one of the editor's quotes:

"Players tired of bashing through the same old Heartless and Nobody foes will be glad to know that these new enemies (Unverse) predate the aforementioned creatures and are completely different. During some hands on time we found them to be slightly faster and creepier. Combat is action-focused rather than relying on cards like Chain of Memories". -Bryan Vore​

I thought that the bolded letters were pretty interesting. I just thought that they would be like any old Heartless or Nobody. Reply your thoughts below.​

Screens of BBS:
GameInformer.com

ventus4544

Difficult mode on Bbs

Are the making a begginer mode stander mode proud mode n critcal mode for Bbs plz reply:confused:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I would have scanned this article 2 weeks ago for you, but I figured it was info we already knew and thus was not worth it.

A

Azrael

In the latest issue of Gameinformer, there is a preview of Kingdom Hearts BBS. Here is one of the editor's quotes:

"Players tired of bashing through the same old Heartless and Nobody foes will be glad to know that these new enemies (Unverse) predate the aforementioned creatures and are completely different. During some hands on time we found them to be slightly faster and creepier. Combat is action-focused rather than relying on cards like Chain of Memories". -Bryan Vore​

I thought that the bolded letters were pretty interesting. I just thought that they would be like any old Heartless or Nobody. Reply your thoughts below.​

Screens of BBS:
GameInformer.com

Don't know why the article mentioned the Unversed as creepier and faster. But I'll take their word for it once BBS is released state side.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't get why they're faster and creepier. All the gameplay I've seen shows the Heartless being creepier and the Nobodies being faster.

Sora166

o i no where u can hear him say it!!! k just go to youtube and type in Kingdomhearts birth by sleep. then look for the trailer and it should have ven sayin it

Death

Your #1 Bruh
That's not the first time BBS was in Game Informer. I guess they mena it's creepier because your going so fast .

Wait i just lost my train of though ~_~

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That's not the first time BBS was in Game Informer. I guess they mena it's creepier because your going so fast .

Wait i just lost my train of though ~_~

No, because that's just retarded.

okay but is there going 2 b a crical mode lik in kingdom hearts 2 final mix?

Yes, probably. Why the fuck would we know?
Here's your answer: PBOBABLY.

I don't get why they're faster and creepier. All the gameplay I've seen shows the Heartless being creepier and the Nobodies being faster.

Heartless are creepy in the disgusting sense. And I'm pretty sure that Unversed are confirmed faster.
Not only that, Unversed seem like they would be creepier because they're preying off emotion. You're scared one will show up and it does...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back