• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS in TGS2009 Infor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpbunny

rbbqxs.jpg

Link: “Œ‹žƒQ�[ƒ€ƒVƒ‡ƒE2009 | SQUARE ENIX

New(?) Trailer, Gameplay available.
You can play as Terra, Ventus or Aqua in the gameplay.

Radon

mofo
I'm pretty sure we've known about this for a while but it's nice for some confimation from the site (even though I can't read Japanese).

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
wouldn't it be awesome to have a collection of all the screens [the ones you posted, the ones famitsu posted [ex: the super high quality ones that u posted!]] :DD yeaah! :D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
wouldn't it be awesome to have a collection of all the screens [the ones you posted, the ones famitsu posted [ex: the super high quality ones that u posted!]] :DD yeaah! :D

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could just not be lazy and go and look for them yourself?

:DD yeeah! :D

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
To me it either confirms the master theories everyone has been saying or SE has been screwing up.

S.freedom123

and theres also one on aquas if you didnt see that.

oh yea there is one on aquas to.......maybe the keychains just give the keyblade extra abilities like that attack time something (i forgot what its called) when aqua stops time for a little to attack......even though i highly doubt that.

Kixru18

I'm pretty sure we've known about this for a while but it's nice for some confimation from the site (even though I can't read Japanese).

Try google it has a translater it doesn't translate too well but u'll be able to understand most of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back