• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS is leading in sales!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I'm honestly not surprised lol I WAS however surprised when I hit the Fred meyer (basically the washington-oregon walmart act-alike chain) and there was nearly two full stacks of them on the game rack, and half of one, but then the lady was like and thats after we restocked the shelf once and then I was like wheew BBS is doing good.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Nearly a year later and NSMBWii is still at the top of the charts, and outsells a brand new Kingdom Hearts game?
What the fuck?

very few things can sell more than a mainline mario game, and 2d mario's have insane legs. NSMB DS was in the top 10 NPD this August and even outsold NSMBWii

Anyway i hope BBS is doing good, Days managed to sell about 200k after only two days of sales and ended up at #12 on NPD in its debut month and then 169k in its second month climbing to spot number #9

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm glad BBS is taking in a lot of money! Yay! :D I'm excited for Christmas, tough. A lot of stores, if they don't sell all of their shipments, will save it for X-Mas and it will make a lot then too.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm ecstatic the game is doing well. Despite finding a lot of sites to download it, my friends who have hacked PSPs opted to purchase the game, because they said it looked too good. The game is doing great, and I'm really happy considering I heard a lot of: "Until they release KH3, this game isn't going to sell well" WELL PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SHMOKE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back