• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs jump festa trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khobsessed01

Awards
Guys, that trailer was only meant to be shown in that closed theater and isn't going to be shown elsewhere. We should get an official trailer of the game by the end of year.

D

Divine Light

yeah i wish it was out to the public..maybe when the next volume of the CLOUD Dvd comes out the trailers will come out. the next CLOUD dvd probably wont come out till May or something though

Awards
Please don't put misleading titles. Make it, "Where can I find the trailer?" not, "The BbS Trailer", as it gets peoples' hopes up for a fraction of a second, myself included.

D

Divine Light

yeah same here i was like REALLY?!!??! sweet then i was like oh...crap..i thought the trailer was here.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Please don't put misleading titles. Make it, "Where can I find the trailer?" not, "The BbS Trailer", as it gets peoples' hopes up for a fraction of a second, myself included.

Agreed. Especially since the length of time since Jump Festa, everyone's hoping for some kind of leaked trailer or just a plain out released one. But admittedly, my hopes were up too for a second. Let's avoid doing this again please.

T

TwilightDawn

yeah i wish it was out to the public..maybe when the next volume of the CLOUD Dvd comes out the trailers will come out. the next CLOUD dvd probably wont come out till May or something though

what? CLOUD dvd? what's that?

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh yeah wasnt that a collection of a lot of FF videos, art, etc? But yeah guys, we'll get a new trailer sooner or later. All we have to do is wait.

Blue

home is where the heart is
^ Agreed.It's a matter of time until they'll release the trailer to the public,just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back