• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Keyblade Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cealis

Memory Skyscaper. Damn those people running up it.
Alright, this title makes this seem incredibly dumb, but give me a second to clarify.

I just watched all of the Birth By Sleep videos on here, and have noticed something. Terra's keyblade is not summoned the normal way. When Sora and the other keybearers summon there's, it is summoned in a burst of light. The way Terra brings out his, it looks more like when Roxas was given his keyblade in Digital Twilight Town.

I'm not saying that I think this has to do with a digital world. But, isn't it odd that the way that a keyblade is brought out is suddenly changed? Mickey's and Riku's were brought out in the usual way; so was Roxas' when it wasn't given to him in DTT.

Could this be because of the keyblade's lack of keychain? Or the change in Terra's heart? The latter doesn't seem to likely, seeing as Riku summoned his keyblade in the traditional fashion. I can't compare with either Auqa's or Ven's, because none of the videos I have seen have them summoning their blades.

I don't know if this has been brough up before, and all of the demos I have seen have Terra with his keyblade already out.

C

Colours

Not all keyblades are summon the same way.
Sora could possibly represent light, while Terra could possibly represent light/dark. IDK.
:DDD

A

Audo

I wouldn't find it too far reaching to assume it has to do with the fact that it's keychainless.

Cealis

I wouldn't find it too far reaching to assume it has to do with the fact that it's keychainless.

Yet watching over the scene from KH1 where Riku first pulls out his keyblade made from the PoH's hearts, it is also keychainless, yet summons in much the same way. This may be because of what its made out of, but I don't know.

Are there any videos with Ven or Aqua summoning theirs?

Last edited:

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
terra's is sumoned cooly, every keyblade is summoned differently, like Oblivion and Oathkeeper if you watch the roxas V.S riku fight, (mabye even another CS) when riku ansem-ifies the guardian heartless grabs roxas, and he dropps Obliv/Oath and oath dissappears in a white burst, with kind of flower petals, while obliv diappears kind of like an ogr portal all dark and stuff. so terra's is just summoned really cool like.

χΧχ

Yet watching over the scene from KH1 where Riku first pulls out his keyblade made from the PoH's hearts, it is also keychainless, yet summons in much the same way. This may be because of what its made out of, but I don't know.

Are there any videos with Ven or Aqua summoning theirs?
That Keyblade was a fake and there are no videos to speak of.

Keep in mind, Terra does not have an ordinary Keyblade.
If you remember, the Lingering Sentiment, the secret boss from KHII:FM that wears Terra's armor and has the exact same Keyblade, had the ability to manipulate its Keyblade's shape and form; e.i (but not limited to): making it into a whip, a cannon, and a jet sled(?).

Cealis

terra's is sumoned cooly, every keyblade is summoned differently, like Oblivion and Oathkeeper if you watch the roxas V.S riku fight, (mabye even another CS) when riku ansem-ifies the guardian heartless grabs roxas, and he dropps Obliv/Oath and oath dissappears in a white burst, with kind of flower petals, while obliv diappears kind of like an ogr portal all dark and stuff. so terra's is just summoned really cool like.

You have a point. It just made me wonder, especially since they are all summoned in a burst of light or darkness. None have really had the digital looking appearance that Terra's had, or as long a wait to have it appear.

Though, xXx is right, its not a normal keyblade.

χΧχ

Didn't anyone else notice Mickey's Keyblade in one of the new 358/2 Days trailers?
Its summoning effect was all spherey.
mickeyvu6.png

It wasn't like that before, was it?

Last edited:

Cealis

I just checked the BBS trailer where he summons his when DS is approaching Ven, and it was more in the burst of light/ starburst effect.

But you are right. His keyblade summoning effect does look different than before. But it was the reverse kingdom key, and that one hasn't had that summoning effect before.

Last edited:

χΧχ

I just checked the BBS trailer where he summons his when DS is approaching Ven, and it was more in the burst of light/ starburst effect.

But you are right. His keyblade summoning effect does look different than before. But it was the reverse kingdom key, and that one hasn't had that summoning effect before.
Mickey summons the Keyblade of the Dark realm in BBS? I thought he was using Star Seeker?

Cealis

χΧχ;3413165 said:
Mickey summons the Keyblade of the Dark realm in BBS? I thought he was using Star Seeker?

He was using the Keyblade of the Dark realm in 358/2 Days. I just brought up Star Seeker because of the BBS trailer, where its still the same animation as usual.

And, in referenace to the Reverse Kingdom Key, it has benn summoned like that before. I just checked near the end of KH2, where Riku, Sora, and Mickey confronted Xemnas and pulled out their blades. It did that there as well. It looked like the other two did it as well. So I suppose all of this wan't quite on the mark. Though I still find Terra's strange. Including on how long it takes to bring out,

χΧχ

He was using the Keyblade of the Dark realm in 358/2 Days. I just brought up Star Seeker because of the BBS trailer, where its still the same animation as usual.

And, in referenace to the Reverse Kingdom Key, it has benn summoned like that before. I just checked near the end of KH2, where Riku, Sora, and Mickey confronted Xemnas and pulled out their blades. It did that there as well. It looked like the other two did it as well. So I suppose all of this wan't quite on the mark. Though I still find Terra's strange. Including on how long it takes to bring out,
Yeah, Terra's summoning of the Keyblade in that scene is really exaggerated, it may be just part of that scene though. You know, to make it more dramatic.

Last edited:

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Not all keyblades are summon the same way.
Sora could possibly represent light, while Terra could possibly represent light/dark. IDK.
:DDD

Let me correct you my dear, According to the SPECIAL TRAILER Shown in 358/2 Days Website, It seems that our dear friend NOMURA is planing to create A NEW NON FLASHING DECORATED KEYBLADE SUMMONING ERA!!!:laugh: Like my evidences shows here King Mickey, hes own highness summons the Keyblade like this in KH II
thMickeyKeyblade.gif
BUT IF WE LOOK IN THIS PHOTO from the TRAILER of 358/2 Days, we CAN clearly notice that ITS NOT THE SAME!, AS IF KING MICKEY WOULD PROBABLY REPRESENT DARKNESS For KINGDOM HEARTS SAKE! :laugh: ImageShack - Hosting :: image2pn0.jpg

Also XxX commentary supports my STATEMENT THUS!!! officially U GOT SERVED! :laugh:

ALSO I has another Proof about KH 358/2 DAYS CHANGES there is clearly no MP Bar SO the spells has a number and if that number reaches 0 on the mission u cant cast it anymore (THEORY SUPPORTED BY IMAGE IS NOT STILL CONFIRMED) heres the image that supports this ImageShack - Hosting :: imagejz4.jpg

Cealis

χΧχ;3413193 said:
Yeah, Terra's summoning of the Keyblade in that scene is really exaggerated, it may be just part of that scene though. You know, to make it more dramatic.

That's true. It takes longer than usual to summon in both instances in the trailer, though it could be just for dramatics. I just found this weird enough to want to mention. It just reminded me too much of the digital keyblade summon for comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back