• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Even if what Zero says is true
The training that Yen Sid gives forms the star seeker he still gave it to both Mickey and Sora.
-_-

sassysis10

i guess you could say that but they mostly just talk in the awakening

the other times are in extreme circumstances i would think

Alot of people question who was talking in the beginning of KH1. I've heard a lot of people say that it was Ventus i guess because of the whole Roxas thing, but the Keyblade communicating with the master itself could be true too. If it has a mind well enough to choose a master it could possibly speak to it's master too. of course that probably doesn't happen often.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Either way They both got Starseeker from Yen Sid which you doubted.
TThat keyblade is unique to that of Yen Sid.

KHxOblivion

It makes sense because anyone can just make a blade that looks like a key, but barely anyone can forge it out of true light. Then the true light seeks a heart with true light to wield it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Meh true though I think BBS will start more than it finishes.

I fail to see why that would surprise you. BBS isn't a "filler" game that's there to explain stuff about the past, it's one of the three games that are there so that Nomura can go "now that we answered questions and presented you with more of them, let's go and make KH3! 8D"

they didn't get it from yen sid

it was the memories from the training with yen sid

Setting aside the fact that the ones who really gave Sora the Keychain were the faeries (which Mickey didn't really run into in that context) we're dealing with two wielders creating the same Keychain here. I'm leaning more towards the theory that says that once a Keychain is made, it's a sort of physical entity that can remotely be passed between wielders.
It ties in with Mickey wielding the IKK and not the SS while Sora is (Coded is an anomaly seeing how they're in the Digital World and all), and also how Sora and Riku passed the KK between them. The Keyblade went from one person to the other, yet the KK's Keychain was the one that was passed along with it.
Mickey could've created the SS's Keychain, it somehow ended up with Merlin/the faeries, and when Sora got the ability to Duel Wield via the Drive Forms, they just slipped that one in on him. He had no Memories of his own to properly create another Keychain, after what happened in CoM; that was his first Keychain aside from the KK in KH2.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
It makes sense because anyone can just make a blade that looks like a key,
What in the world...Not anyone can make a keyblade.

but barely anyone can forge it out of true light.
If i remember right wasnt the dark keyblade(Heart Unlocker) created from 6 PoH.
Then the true light seeks a heart with true light to wield it.
So thats why all PoH has keyblades.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
well that goes against what i think keychains are...

so you're saying that you can give other keyblade wielders your keychains?
if that is what you're saying could you elaborate a little more because i dont understand...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No, that's pretty much what I'm saying, using the loose example of the KK between Sora and Riku in KH1. The KK's Keychain was there, created by Nomura knows who. So regardless of who it is that had the Keyblade, the Keychain went along with it.
It just might be possible to transfer the Keychain in other means, and that's how it got from Mickey to Sora. Heck, Merlin said that Mickey was there and told him about the Organization, so that Yen Sid could debrief Sora. Maybe he left him the Keychain to give to Sora on the way.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Do you even know how a "default" Keychain works? Where did the Keychain come from?
We can assume where Riku's WtD Keychain came from. The amulet on it being the x-less Heartless emblem and it being the Soul Eater with angel wings slapped on it is a dead give away.
We can rather easily conclude where Mickey's original Star Seeker came from, seeing how Yen Sid was his apprentice.

What about the KK and IKK, however? Notice how their designs are also identical to a degree. How Riku was chosen by Terra for that Keyblade - in a way, had it given to him until he could use it. How Mickey had to go and find that Keyblade - which means he knew of its existence before becoming its wielder, one can claim.
We've seen wielders gain their abilities in a natural manner, and then their Keychains materialized out of their own Memories.
However, the KK and IKK bring about a possibility one cannot ignore, which is that Keychains, once formed, can take on an independent presence. It would certainly tie for better or worse with how people can "give" Keychains to Sora...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back