• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs leveling up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimms

Maybe you allocate points like in CoM?
Personally I hope it is traditional leveling like in one and two.

C

Crossroads

Probably the same way we've been leveling up. The blue orbs are most likely experience.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
What thought when they meant by different was they'd be able to customize their moves and magic combinations when they leveled up, like they'd have more access to that kind of stuff. idk we'll have to see i guess

trip6996

ya in an interview he said its like growing and u match the obligaytion with the senario (sorry for the bad spelling) and with that the analog stick was the best way they could do it he said. so what would normal exp. have to do with that?

Aria

braver by the minute
one idea is that the armor you see them wearing grows throughout the game.
That's my favorite idea for leveling up. To me that would be really cool to be able to actually see your leveling up affect the characters that way.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Growing armor?

Sounds weird.

Plus, if you were the type of player who levels up like 20 times in a world, TAV would be covered in armor before the third world which would not be a pleasing sight imo

or maybe when leveling, you decide what stats go up. sort of like a class. (warrior/mage/etc.)

Kaezan

With the armor growing experience, maybe you get a certain amount of EXP and then waste it on various sets of armor, like a helmet that would increase your magic, but reduce APpoints by one, something along those line

Just throwing ideas, since if it just lets you buy armor, then you would have all the armor in no time just farming XP

With the armor growing experience, maybe you get a certain amount of EXP and then waste it on various sets of armor, like a helmet that would increase your magic, but reduce APpoints by one, something along those line

Just throwing ideas, since if it just lets you buy armor, then you would have all the armor in no time just farming XP

i like this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back