• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs leveling up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraFTW!

I think it would be cool if they did the sam kinda thing from FFX. Idk i liked that though and it would be cool to see it in KH: BBS

braksa

maybe the armor grow as you go up a rank (not saying there is ranks in the game that we know of yet but still)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It can be logically assumed and reasoned that it is impossible for a Nobody to change gender from it's Somebody. On top of a whole lot of things, it makes absolutely no sense.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
With the armor growing experience, maybe you get a certain amount of EXP and then waste it on various sets of armor, like a helmet that would increase your magic, but reduce APpoints by one, something along those line

Just throwing ideas, since if it just lets you buy armor, then you would have all the armor in no time just farming XP

That seems about right; one of the big theoires was that there's a level "tree" as it were, where you get to spend increasingly expensive amounts of experience on different fields that all branch out. I think Nomura might've said something along those lines, about it being a tree-like thing, but I'm not sure.

Same kind of thing in Fable II:

you level up strength, you get buff...

you level magic, you grow taller,

I'm assuming it'll work similar to that.

Eh. I only see that working for armor.

maybe the armor grow as you go up a rank (not saying there is ranks in the game that we know of yet but still)

That's what I'm thinking. It makes sense since the secret ending/cutscene with VAT fighting MX seems to be later on or the late middle game, and some of the scenes with Terra having only his arm covered, for instance, seem earlier. Or, you know, there could just be some stuff about their armor coming out from the pieces they wear to begin with, but then again I don't think Aqua wears any outside of the full suit.

The higher level you are, the bigger your dick is.

Subtle, i know, but they could pull it off.

The player or the character?

Does.. does this apply for Aqua .___.

There are certain other field she can 'grow' in.

Duh.

After all this Xion/Sora shit you still believe Aqua's a girl?

She is asking for a plot twist of her own anyway.

I think you level up normal but it's like in KH2 maybe when you level up your abilities get stronger like "Fire upgraded lvl 3".

Eh. My big belief is on a tree growth chart kind of thing or armor growth system. Maybe even paired with synthesizing. Hell, wouldn't mind if they took some stuff from FFXII's system of gaining abilities and such.

Pratiko

Awards
That's what I'm thinking. It makes sense since the secret ending/cutscene with VAT fighting MX seems to be later on or the late middle game, and some of the scenes with Terra having only his arm covered, for instance, seem earlier. Or, you know, there could just be some stuff about their armor coming out from the pieces they wear to begin with, but then again I don't think Aqua wears any outside of the full suit.

That scene is one of the lasts of the game =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back