• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS may have been KH III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
doctorwhowhat.jpg

The Doctor's face explains this all eloquently.

So what's the deal with days haha is the game really that bad?

It isn't bad, but more of "really wasn't important to create but now it exists so damn it all" and "damn, you ruined a good chance to develop the Org members"

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
It's a FACT that it's a main game. Has nothing to do with "I think" it's a main game, Nomura confirmed it's a freakin' main game.

Although I agree that it's main game worthy, I don't think he ever directly said that it was a main game

It isn't bad, but more of "really wasn't important to create but now it exists so damn it all" and "damn, you ruined a good chance to develop the Org members"

Oh I see: interesting story just not necessary for plot development. Haha got it!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
So what's the deal with days haha is the game really that bad?

It's not bad... but to be honest, it doesn't help the story that much. The only thing it provides is the character Xion but other than that, everything was the same. The gameplay got repetitive due to repeating the same missions over and over and over again...

I don't hate the game like other people do (I think it's okay)... but I will say that it is the worst of the KH games we have.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh I see: interesting story just not necessary for plot development. Haha got it!

It's not bad... but to be honest, it doesn't help the story that much. The only thing it provides is the character Xion but other than that, everything was the same. The gameplay got repetitive due to repeating the same missions over and over and over again...

I don't hate the game like other people do (I think it's okay)... but I will say that it is the worst of the KH games we have.

Exactly to both quotes .

αsiя

space coke
Although I agree that it's main game worthy, I don't think he ever directly said that it was a main game

No he specifically said it was a main game.

pepe1092

Awards

Days is the ugly duckling of KH :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

And here's where he said it's not a side story and is a main game known that should be known as KH0.

Nomura: Since Birth by Sleep is the first part of the Kingdom Hearts storyline, I’d like if you considered it as Kingdom Hearts, “Episode 0”. This title isn’t placed as a side story, with its storyline and battle system, it is substantial like that of a numbered title.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Also I liked COM, the story if it is better than the KH2, but is very poor compared to the things that have the other games. Maybe not ugly duckling, its gameplay laid the groundwork for the gameplay of BBS

Maybe so, but it was still aggravatingly redundant at times. There were times when I'd have 3 rooms left in a world (on a floor?) and I'd say, "Fcuk it." and just make them a moogle shop room, a treasure room, and a save room.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
It might be redundant, but it's sure better than Days or KH2. I just wish I could get past Vexen (1). Yeah, I need to get back to playing Re: CoM. Personally, I wouldn't of had a problem if Nomura officially called BBS KH3, though KH0 as an official title would of been better. It's not like we've never had 0 titles before. (i.e. Resident Evil 0) When I say "official title," I mean on the actual case. I'm well aware that Nomura referred to it as KH0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back