• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS may have been KH III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Not so much fighting that BBS can not be KH3. Square he could have called KH3, just as it did Konami with Metal Gear or Capcom with Devil May Cry. BBS would complete the trilogy on PS2, but came Re: com

I don't think SE would ever leave KH at a triology...like 3 main games in a sense (Bbs, KH1, KH2)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The best things are usually trilogies. >_>

Key word: Usually.
And not necessarily... there are still many trilogies that honestly fail.

And I never really saw KH as a trilogy anyway... I saw it more as a "Final Fantasy" meaning that it goes on for a long time. I never ever thought of it as a trilogy :/ The only time I was worried if KH was going to end was at the KH2 ending when Sora, Riku and Kairi are back at the islands... but then after the end credits they show there would be a sequel and thus I saw the series continuing for a while.

αsiя

space coke
Star Wars Trilogy (The Prequels don't count)
Back to the Future Trilogy
The Godfather Trilogy
Matrix Trilogy
The Dollars Trilogy
Lord if the Rings Trilogy

Yea I say trilogies are sometimes to best way to go.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5222051 said:
The Godfather Trilogy
Matrix Trilogy
The Dollars Trilogy

Lord of the Rings was good, ORIGINAL Star Wars was good, never seen the rest of the list except for Back to the Future and I disagree with that. The first Back to the Future was great, the second was okay... and the third just sucked.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And I never really saw KH as a trilogy anyway... I saw it more as a "Final Fantasy" meaning that it goes on for a long time. I never ever thought of it as a trilogy :/ The only time I was worried if KH was going to end was at the KH2 ending when Sora, Riku and Kairi are back at the islands... but then after the end credits they show there would be a sequel and thus I saw the series continuing for a while.

Hm. I only really came into the series after 2 was already out somewhere, so I knew there were at least two main titles in the series. And I guess I assumed there would be three.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
How can BBS be KH3? KH3 is with Sora Nomura even said this is a side story.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How can BBS be KH3? KH3 is with Sora Nomura even said this is a side story.

BBS could've been called KH3 because the game is so massive and holds as much importance as the PS2 titles. Nomura said it's a main game, not a side story.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
well its kind of like a side story since its not with Sora, KH3 is supposed to be with Sora. Plus this game wasn't that big in fact I thought it was smaller than 358/2 DAYS in many ways.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Alright, let's just settle this argument now: BBS is in fact a main game and one of the best in the series. Non-chronologically speaking, it is KH3 in the sense that it's a better gameplay system and plot than previous main titles.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
well if you think its a main game and I think its a side story then w/e its fine. plus I didn't think BBS was that great I thought it was worse than KH2 and KH 358/2 Days

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
αsiя;5222051 said:
The Godfather Trilogy
Matrix Trilogy
The Dollars Trilogy

First was good then big no on 2 and 3.
Lord of the Rings was good, ORIGINAL Star Wars was good, never seen the rest of the list except for Back to the Future and I disagree with that. The first Back to the Future was great, the second was bad... and the third was ok.
Fixd

BBS is a side story and should be considered KH 0. Now sidestory (at least for me) in KH means stuff we dont need to know but just stick it in there for cash. excluding CoM and Coded which bridge for the next main game. Yes this probably includes kh:3d

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
well if you think its a main game and I think its a side story then w/e its fine. plus I didn't think BBS was that great I thought it was worse than KH2 and KH 358/2 Days

Really? How? Just curious.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
nah, man. BBS aint even a main game because it aint Sora dat we be playin as. and u dunt even have to buttom mash in that game so it aint even a kh gamethat aint even right home

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
nah, man. BBS aint even a main game because it aint Sora dat we be playin as. and u dunt even have to buttom mash in that game so it aint even ak h gamethat aint even right home

Perfect reasoning. I agree to this statement and state here and now that this is the truth.

Lmao. XD

pepe1092

Awards
Just because Sora is not the main role for BBS, does not mean that is a side story. For an episode to be important in the franchise history should contribute much to the saga. We as an example Metal Gear Solid 3, do not drive in that game Snake, but Big Boss is the protagonist and the story brings a lot to the Metal Gear saga, something that could happen with KH

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just because Sora is not the main role for BBS, does not mean that is a side story. For an episode to be important in the franchise history should contribute much to the saga. We as an example Metal Gear Solid 3, do not drive in that game Snake, but Big Boss is the protagonist and the story brings a lot to the Metal Gear saga, something that could happen with KH

Lol, I was joking. I believe TheLight was joking as well.

The game is very much important. It isn't a "Main Numbered Game" but it is required to understand the story like CoM is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back