• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS MIdnight Releases

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I don't know about here...

I just heard my mom talking to my dad on the phone, whispering "You got the game? He said no problem!?" I was about to die. I'm 80% sure I own a copy of BbS now. :D

ActingDude17

Nope. I wish though. Oh well. I'll be getting it tomorrow after school anyway!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I just found out that my local walmart will be selling them at midnight, so I'll be heading there in 2 hours to get it ;D. Didn't even have to preorder the damn thing.

I don't know about here...

I just heard my mom talking to my dad on the phone, whispering "You got the game? He said no problem!?" I was about to die. I'm 80% sure I own a copy of BbS now. :D

Lolz whenever i play KH in front of my parents they always like what the hell are you playing, Mickey mouse? Except for my dad he likes it. Anyways lucky you! I hope i can sleep tonight :/

Sadie808

Nope my local gamestop isnt having one! My friend i know that works over there told me birth by sleep isnt really a big game thats why lmao!
and we both laugh at it along with some of the other employees!

He told me "sh*t you got the jpn whats the point of getting the english so early its just starting the game all over again but this time they speak english!"

I`ll just pick it up tomorrow around 10am or so!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
My Gamestop said that most likely no Gamestop will have one. For one, it is not a Halo, Mario, Zelda game, etc. Even moreso it is handheld, and they usually don't have midnights for handheld games he told me. I know they had one for Batman: Arkham Asylum though, and he said the next midnight opening is going to be Halo: Reach.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha, midnight release. Impossible for where I am. So I will be there 10am. With a cough and a box of tissues so I won't get germs all over my PSP from my stupid virus.

ThirdWing

I would be headed to Walmart to pick it up at midnight as I do with all my brand new games in the last few years, if I had a PSP. But alas, I had to get the bundle from Gamestop.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Nah, they don't do midnight releases for Kingdom Hearts. They only do midnight releases for the over-rated and over-popular games like Halo and Mario.

^That.
It's not that popular. Not compared to Halo (ugh!) and Mario. (Which I like. Too much fan-craze sucks. Sooo much.)

And no. No going to the store at midnight. xD
It'll be delivered tomorrow (yay Amazon+release day delivery+mom who spoils me. :D), so I can sleep in. Then play. All day. c:

blueheart

Bronze Member
I don't think KH is that popular. Though I'm going to gamestop tomorrow, I wonder how many people might get it from there, in my area.

impart

Climb The Sky
nah I dont get a midnight release where I am, I haven't herd of one happening ether.

maybe well get one for KH3?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ahh! Just got it now *dies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back